NutraTeam

Awards

Alpha Male Cologne
*Ship date moved to 4/15*

Become the Alpha Male with our seductive colognes

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Sorry folks had a verbal altercation with our label company today on the tracking for these which never updated. We're squared away

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
So these are now shipping the 15th? Are the labs up yet?

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Just an update: To insure high quality standards, we might not ship til next week, but no later. Sorry for any inconvienence it may cause and all pre orders received to date are getting their orders doubled. We understand this can be frustrated but we are waiting on a few last details

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraTeam can you make some room in your mailbox?

thanks

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
So we have to convert the document to a JPEG to get it on here. Working to see if we can get this done tonight. Otherwise tomorrow morning 11K-Test was 99.7% purity

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got 3 bottles of alpha drone and 3 bottles of 11 KT hope they're good

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Sorry for the delay guys, you can blame me and not NT. I decided with all the Androsterone and 11-KT drama brewing it was best to double test these lots with all new reference standards (just to be sure) and we confirmed our original results exactly. You can be confident in the quality, and it'll be apparent once you try them. ;)

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Please check the website under these products to view the lab results. Thanks guys!

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I bought alpha drone and the label ingredients on the back state that it contains 11-ketotestosterone and right underneath it lists the iupac for 3a androsterone? labels may have gone out wrong?

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
I bought alpha drone and the label ingredients on the back state that it contains 11-ketotestosterone and right underneath it lists the iupac for 3a androsterone? labels may have gone out wrong?
Yes! We have gotten emails regarding this and have fixed the issue. We had the 11K-Test changed during pre press and they made the same correction on the AlphaDrone for whatever reason. The active is Androsterone and there is absolutely NO 11K-Test in this product without a doubt. We apologize for this issue, unfortunately label printing can be a nightmare

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yes, the AlphaDrone (Androsterone Cologne) labels were misprinted and in the rush to get the pre-orders out the error was apparently missed.

Sorry for the confusion, but rest assured it's just a printing error. The product is Androsterone (not 11-KT) and I understand that the label art is being redone so future lots will be corrected.

Shout out to You and Rob for bringing it to our attention! Thanks guys. :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yes! We have gotten emails regarding this and have fixed the issue. We had the 11K-Test changed during pre press and they made the same correction on the AlphaDrone for whatever reason. The active is Androsterone and there is absolutely NO 11K-Test in this product without a doubt. We apologize for this issue, unfortunately label printing can be a nightmare
I hope this isn't some cheap publicity stunt to bring more attention to AlphaDrone! (j/k) :p

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
any press is good press.lol

thank you guys for responding. I find the scent tolerable compared to salvo
Tolerable? That's it! We were going for sexy. :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've worked in product development for both the tech industry and the supp world for 12 years...I've experienced more issues with labels than nearly anything else. There's either something wrong with the label or the print shop is what's holding up the product release.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Rob,

You're right about that, and I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first label problem with this product (it had already caused a delay prior to this.) That was OK, I went ahead and retested everything with new reference standards since we had the time. But then people start getting anxious looking for their orders, and your packaging component QC can suffer in the name of shipping deadlines.

Overlooking the misprint is a mistake and there is no excuse for it, except human error. But it was an honest mistake that doesn't affect the quality of the product.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
actually the fragrance has a nice almost cinnamon like opening with a little bit of a soapy dry down..non offensive. I could use this as an everyday fragrance

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
actually the fragrance has a nice almost cinnamon like opening with a little bit of a soapy dry down..non offensive. I could use this as an everyday fragrance
Good! That was the intent. Light enough not to interfere with your current cologne, but pleasant and manly enough to actually substitute for your current cologne completely. All natural too, no weird stuff.

But be careful, lanky. It's probably gonna turn you into a board-certified chick magnet! Use your powers for good, and don't break too many hearts my friend. :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
wpid-screenshot_2014-09-27-10-13-38-1.png

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
It really does have a nice after scent. It's amazing how many women compliment you when your "Alpha Scented" ;)

We should probably warn the fellas on here that if they wear this to a club...well...we won't go there

www.nutra-innovations.com
AMINDS15 - 15% Off

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It really does have a nice after scent. It's amazing how many women compliment you when your "Alpha Scented" ;)

We should probably warn the fellas on here that if they wear this to a club...well...we won't go there

www.nutra-innovations.com
AMINDS15 - 15% Off

or you walk into the wrong place and this happens
[video=youtube;nlGclIZV5JQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ[/video]

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
or you walk into the wrong place and this happens
[video=youtube;nlGclIZV5JQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlGclIZV5JQ[/video]
That would be a fight to the death for me to get out of there...

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Lanky! What happened to you, man? No thoughts or updates?

lanky

Awards
  • Established
overall really enjoy the fragrance, and I am a fraghead myself and I post over at basenotes forum for niche and high end fragrances as well(my other hobby outside of golf and the gym). i think it dries quick and is not sticky. i really have not noticed anything regarding its anabolic or androgenic activity or cns effect at this time. At first i thought maybe my forehead was a little more oily than normal but on further investigation it was the new hair conditioner i bought.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i also enjoyed the mono pump samples so far..i have not tried the 24 hour pump or the fat burner(cant remember the name)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Well thanks for the update, and the complements Lank! It's a humbling honor indeed to get kudos from an fraghead (aka: aroma snob.) :)

Androsterone gives an excellent fixed base note IMO. Relaxed but strong, very reminiscent of fine Indian sandalwood I think. It may counterbalance any potential aggressive reactions at lower amounts, if you're only using 1ml/d.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i also enjoyed the mono pump samples so far..i have not tried the 24 hour pump or the fat burner(cant remember the name)
Mono is a great product and I cant wait to get my hands on this. The Fat burner is Burn Xtreme and we have members logging those now.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for the update, and the complements Lank! It's a humbling honor indeed to get kudos from an fraghead (aka: aroma snob.) :)

Androsterone gives an excellent fixed base note IMO. Relaxed but strong, very reminiscent of fine Indian sandalwood I think. It may counterbalance any potential aggressive reactions at lower amounts, if you're only using 1ml/d.
I really do not get any sandalwood notes from this one..just a strong cinnamon opening with a hint of bay rum..stays fairly linear..no olfactory fatigue. I do not really have any reference on what raw androsterone powder smells like..i hear it has a musk like odor. I thank you again for not making some cookie cutter generic dollar store generic mens fragrance or aquatic or 80s powerhouse fragrance or a cloying axe fragrance. I have probably spent a few thousand on niche fragrance samples alone not counting the full bottles of fragrances so I have a good reference for singular notes. it is a great hobby...just let me know what your favorite notes are and I will give you some sample recommendations that may spark your creativity with your next transdermal projects.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I really do not get any sandalwood notes from this one..just a strong cinnamon opening with a hint of bay rum..stays fairly linear..no olfactory fatigue. I do not really have any reference on what raw androsterone powder smells like..i hear it has a musk like odor. I thank you again for not making some cookie cutter generic dollar store generic mens fragrance or aquatic or 80s powerhouse fragrance or a cloying axe fragrance. I have probably spent a few thousand on niche fragrance samples alone not counting the full bottles of fragrances so I have a good reference for singular notes. it is a great hobby...just let me know what your favorite notes are and I will give you some sample recommendations that may spark your creativity with your next transdermal projects.
Thanks Lanky! That's a generous offer, and I'd love to hear your insights on the manly fragrances you've discovered. PM me and I'll gladly send you some androsterone powder too, for use in your custom creations. :)

I like the the piney fragrances myself. The best cheap commercial example would probably be Quorum, with that dominant juniper and amber thing going for it. I like fresh but I'm not fond of aquatic stuff either. Cool water? Why bother, lol.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I will have to check my back reviews of fragrances on basenotes forum for a prominent juniper/pine note (penhalligons juniper sling was one)..I think come des garcons dover street market was another that you will really enjoy for a pine/juniper note(very wearable). for a amber note you may want to try itallian cypress by Tom Ford(smells like potent tree resin, reminds me of cyclohexanol). most of the offerings by niche designer john kerosene have a prominent amber note .I get most of my samples from luckyscent and one other website I cant remember right now. i just purchased some androsterone and epiandrosterone powder to tinker with:)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This is a whole new spectrum for me. I honestly can name the colognes that I have used
drakkar noir
Polo
Tommy H
Cool Water
Curve Cologne

when I was younger and my friends and I would walk thru jc penny or a department we would find some cheap stuff like canoe or brutt and spray the sh1t out of it on someone. lmao, my friend actually got a rash on the back of his neck from a cologne called tabu
"Immerse yourself in this sensual and alluring fragrance.- he was immersed alright

so I am looking forward to trying the 11 and several other creations

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
This is a whole new spectrum for me. I honestly can name the colognes that I have used
drakkar noir
Polo
Tommy H
Cool Water
Curve Cologne

when I was younger and my friends and I would walk thru jc penny or a department we would find some cheap stuff like canoe or brutt and spray the sh1t out of it on someone. lmao, my friend actually got a rash on the back of his neck from a cologne called tabu
"Immerse yourself in this sensual and alluring fragrance.- he was immersed alright

Haha, they don't call it Tabu for nothin' I guess! That's funny stuff, brings back memories of trying to pick up chicks in the summer with waaay too much Polo on, lol.

I remember Brutt too, a locker room favorite in High School. The football locker room always smelled like one of two things, moldy towels or Brutt aftershave, depending on if the trainers had washed that day or not. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Haha, they don't call it Tabu for nothin' I guess! That's funny stuff, brings back memories of trying to pick up chicks in the summer with waaay too much Polo on, lol.

I remember Brutt too, a locker room favorite in High School. The football locker room always smelled like one of two things, moldy towels or Brutt aftershave, depending on if the trainers had washed that day or not. :)
brutt, forgot about that one- lmao

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I will have to check my back reviews of fragrances on basenotes forum for a prominent juniper/pine note (penhalligons juniper sling was one)..I think come des garcons dover street market was another that you will really enjoy for a pine/juniper note(very wearable). for a amber note you may want to try itallian cypress by Tom Ford(smells like potent tree resin, reminds me of cyclohexanol). most of the offerings by niche designer john kerosene have a prominent amber note .I get most of my samples from luckyscent and one other website I cant remember right now. i just purchased some androsterone and epiandrosterone powder to tinker with:)
That Italian Cypress sounds good! I love sharp camphoraceous notes stacked with evergreen mid-bases. I tried to incorporate that high 1,8-Cineole var. Bay Oil (which ironically has great unintended TD properties) with the musk of the phero, to spice up that heavy initial herbaceous impression. But thanks for the tips and brands. I will certainly consider your suggestions for future improvements. :)

And the resinous stuff, I love the sweet cinnamic/vanilla musk of Peru Balsam, but never had much luck putting it in a formula. It's getting tough to find a quality source too (at least on my budget, lol.) And the problem with Amber is that it's just so variable from lot to lot even from the same source, making it risky to use IMO plus some folks don't care for it.

Smith,
This isn't something many people take the time to consider. It seems like a foo-foo aspect. As a pharmaceutical chemist I never gave much thought to essential constituents as medicinals either, but in the last few years I've realized there are real powers in aroma. Man power! Not that girly stuff. :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That Italian Cypress sounds good! I love sharp camphoraceous notes stacked with evergreen mid-bases. I tried to incorporate that high 1,8-Cineole var. Bay Oil (which ironically has great unintended TD properties) with the musk of the phero, to spice up that heavy initial herbaceous impression. But thanks for the tips and brands. I will certainly consider your suggestions for future improvements. :)

And the resinous stuff, I love the sweet cinnamic/vanilla musk of Peru Balsam, but never had much luck putting it in a formula. It's getting tough to find a quality source too (at least on my budget, lol.) And the problem with Amber is that it's just so variable from lot to lot even from the same source, making it risky to use IMO plus some folks don't care for it.

Smith,
This isn't something many people take the time to consider. It seems like a foo-foo aspect. As a pharmaceutical chemist I never gave much thought to essential constituents as medicinals either, but in the last few years I've realized there are real powers in aroma. Man power! Not that girly stuff. :D

after reading a little more, i totally agree. If you have a pleasant smell or put on a product that delivers a nice fragrant smell, will your mood be better? I do believe so. Colors are used to help change or set the mood, smells play a big part as well.

Food for example, who is going to eat a rotten steak?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
after reading a little more, i totally agree. If you have a pleasant smell or put on a product that delivers a nice fragrant smell, will your mood be better? I do believe so. Colors are used to help change or set the mood, smells play a big part as well.

Food for example, who is going to eat a rotten steak?
Yes, exactly! Reality is subjective, and constructed from environmental detections. Whether feeling suspense watching an action flick, attraction to a pleasant fragrance, or repulsion from biting into a rotten steak, the mind doesn't distinguish a difference. The physiologically effects are equally real, so why neglect smell? The human nose works like a mass-spectroscoper. It can analyze and discern millions of different molecules simultaneously, with an detection threshold of 1 part per billion in some cases. Odors and pheromones found in fragrances are surely part of a deeper, primal communication pathway, which is how an organism naturally sized up possible mates and opponents before other standard communication forms existed. So yeah, smell can generate a real response that alters mood for sure.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes, exactly! Reality is subjective, and constructed from environmental detections. Whether feeling suspense watching an action flick, attraction to a pleasant fragrance, or repulsion from biting into a rotten steak, the mind doesn't distinguish a difference. The physiologically effects are equally real, so why neglect smell? The human nose works like a mass-spectroscoper. It can analyze and discern millions of different molecules simultaneously, with an detection threshold of 1 part per billion in some cases. Odors and pheromones found in fragrances are surely part of a deeper, primal communication pathway, which is how an organism naturally sized up possible mates and opponents before other standard communication forms existed. So yeah, smell can generate a real response that alters mood for sure.
you know me, science and i are mutual friends of mutual friends. unless there is a "fi" included. so thank you for breaking this down!

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I remember wearing brut deodorant in middle school. no one ever forgets the smell of brut..it is a love it or hate it fragrance. I personally like it for nostalgia. I remember wearing brut cologne mixed with drakkar and polo green(or maybe it was eternity) to a middle school dance..lol

lanky

Awards
  • Established

Smith,
bay rum is a favorite in the summer months for me. makes me feel relaxed and I pretend I am on a tropical island instead of NJ..lol

lanky

Awards
  • Established
drakkar noir
Polo
Tommy H
Cool Water
Curve Cologne

I remember there was a kid in middle school who sprayed me with 20 sprays of ck-1 when he was sitting behind me in English class