Androsterone

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Androsterone

Any proof/testing that your Topical Androsterone will actually contain real Androsterone?

Patric Arnold says he has yet to see legit Androsterone on the market.

Patric Arnold's testing of IML's R-Andro cam up inconclusive.

Alpha Gainz has been trying to source Androsterone for over a year, with Patric testing all batch samples. None have come back legit.

Most Androsterone being sold is really Epiandrosterone.

2. We have lab reports and can back anything we release. Website has labs for our products for your review. Our Androsterone is exactly what's on the label -Androsterone
    If other companies are having issues that is unfortunately their concern, we operate honest and professionally. We also sell Epiandro

We appreciate your concern and addressing this but fear not, EVERYTHING is tested and confirmed before production and release
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Any proof/testing that your Topical Androsterone will actually contain real Androsterone?

Patric Arnold says he has yet to see legit Androsterone on the market.

Patric Arnold's testing of IML's R-Andro cam up inconclusive.

Alpha Gainz has been trying to source Androsterone for over a year, with Patric testing all batch samples. None have come back legit.

Most Androsterone being sold is really Epiandrosterone.
    NutraTeam is correct in his assertion. Every new lot of raws is tested, from every source, regardless of their track record.

The current lot of Androsterone tested well and passes our spec. The chromo for positive ID is available on the web site, as far as I know. We use the standard USP ID mono (KBr method) and have found it extremely reliable for identification of neat raws. We also use primary reference standards of known purity from only reputable reagent sources, or secondary in-house standards may be used if they have been appropriately validated with a primary.

No disrespect ape, but it seems a bit presumptuous to suggest that just because PA hasn't verified any good sources means there aren't any out there. That's just silly talk brah.
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman

4. I wouldn't take the skepticism personally.

after investigating androsterone significantly and understanding the challenges in acquiring and manfufacturing Androsterone, I understand the skepticism.

After no one has been able to source the compound for a few years, now so many companies have released it all at once. Some of us are just hopeful to see some legit product...but, skeptical

5. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I wouldn't take the skepticism personally.

after investigating androsterone significantly and understanding the challenges in acquiring and manfufacturing Androsterone, I understand the skepticism.

After no one has been able to source the compound for a few years, now so many companies have released it all at once. Some of us are just hopeful to see some legit product...but, skeptical
    Rob, I hear ya brotha. NI is the new kid on the block so skepticism is certainly justifiable. That's why I'm always happy to answer sincere questions and anyone should feel free to PM anytime they like.

But if you have any intuitive faculties, you might already be starting to realize that NI is different, and this is only the beginning. Bet on it.
    •   

6. Can you tell us more about your topical carrier? Ingredients? Liquid consistency obviously since it's a spray? Does it contain limonene?

7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Can you tell us more about your topical carrier? Ingredients? Liquid consistency obviously since it's a spray? Does it contain limonene?
    Hello test! I'd love to discuss the technical specifics once the label has been divulged, but I'm unsure if NT has released the details yet.

However, I will confirm that it does contain D-Limonene. Why do you ask?

8. I tend to smell limonene on me all day, not really a fan of it. Thanks for the info. Hope your product is a success.

9. That's interesting because it's a fairly volatile component. I can only detect it for 5-10mins after application. Perhaps the products you've used before rely on high amounts of it?

If it makes any difference the concentration is low in this formulation, so you might still find it suitable. However, there is a fairly substantial amount of other terpenes (some with even greater boiling points) that you may find equally unsatisfactory.

10. Thanks for the heads up! I think it's mostly limonene that I don't care for.

11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I think it's mostly limonene that I don't care for.
    Hey test, you should consider signing up to be a tester. I'm sure they'll want you to do a minimum log, but if you don't like the aroma at least you didn't waste your money.

12. Just ordered my EpiAlpha yesterday, (really looking forward to my run with this), and today that same site have the Alphadrone that i would also like to try !!!

Any benefit from stacking the two?
    Like 1ml Alphadrone in mornings and EpiAlpha spread out during the day ?

Does Alphadrone have longer half life / absorbtion time like TD product normaly do, then the oral EpiAlpha with tetrasorb ?

Does it have different effects on the AR from being transdermal?

Sorry for the questions but there is no FAQ on your products so i just ask

13. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Just ordered my EpiAlpha yesterday, (really looking forward to my run with this), and today that same site have the Alphadrone that i would also like to try !!!

Any benefit from stacking the two?
    Like 1ml Alphadrone in mornings and EpiAlpha spread out during the day ?

Does Alphadrone have longer half life / absorbtion time like TD product normaly do, then the oral EpiAlpha with tetrasorb ?

Does it have different effects on the AR from being transdermal?

Sorry for the questions but there is no FAQ on your products so i just ask
    I find the TD version(AlphaDrone) to kick in much quicker as the TetraSorb is more of a delayed release. I take them both together just to run it at a higher dosage. I prefer to take the TD preworkout and keep the Oral EpiAlpha as my steady daily dose

14. Quote Originally Posted by NutraTeam View Post
    I find the TD version(AlphaDrone) to kick in much quicker as the TetraSorb is more of a delayed release. I take them both together just to run it at a higher dosage. I prefer to take the TD preworkout and keep the Oral EpiAlpha as my steady daily dose
    Interresting i will get me a bottle of alphadrone
    Maybe dose 400mg ED ( 100mg TD. 300mg oral )

What are you dosing?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Interresting i will get me a bottle of alphadrone
    Maybe dose 400mg ED ( 100mg TD. 300mg oral )

What are you dosing?
    I did 300 mg in split doses plus 3sprays pre workout
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. I have 2 bottles EpiAlpha
    And soon ill have 2 bottles alphadrone
    Unless the Danish border has closed down the import from UK :/

17. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    I have 2 bottles EpiAlpha
    And soon ill have 2 bottles alphadrone
    Unless the Danish border has closed down the import from UK :/
    Why would that happen?

18. Brexit

They voted to leave the EU

19. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Brexit

They voted to leave the EU
    that isn't happening in the next day, they haven't even started the process yet. Remaining countries are pushing for this now, however Britain is waiting. Worse case, it will just cost more down the road
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

20. Starting in 3 days i thing

Have 11-KT and Epiandro (from another brand, NI wasn't available when I started buying for this cycle )

21. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post

Starting in 3 days i thing

Have 11-KT and Epiandro (from another brand, NI wasn't available when I started buying for this cycle )
    i like the EA- very good stuff. you do get that alpha male feeling, not a roid rage, but temper was a little shorter lol

when you log it, can you please post the link here?

thanks
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

22. Will post here how it goes

Started Yesterday pre workout with alphadrone and added epiAlpha later that day

Alphadrone smells nice, i can def smell the wooden notes in it, and once that subsides its more of a bodylotion kinda smell
    Wife said thats its good on me !

Dont fell the epiAlpha yet
    But alphadrone i feel right away ! Real Nice, did NOT need my normal caffine to keep me going, ive had a completely different upbeat feeling today

23. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Will post here how it goes

Started Yesterday pre workout with alphadrone and added epiAlpha later that day

Alphadrone smells nice, i can def smell the wooden notes in it, and once that subsides its more of a bodylotion kinda smell
    Wife said thats its good on me !

Dont fell the epiAlpha yet
    But alphadrone i feel right away ! Real Nice, did NOT need my normal caffine to keep me going, ive had a completely different upbeat feeling today
    Yeah, androsterone smells amazingly like sandalwood! It gives the pheromonic impression of a sophisticated gentleman to the ladies, lol.

24. I really do like being on androsterone, something about elevated DHT levels just makes me a better person

It must balance out something in my endocrine system, maybe im naturaly low on DHT
    Its exspensive getting a full sexhormone panel booldtest in Denmark, but even if you pay for it your self youll still need a doc's prescription and ive been to 3 doc's and none of them will give me one, so i dont know if im alittle off naturaly

Just waiting for the wife to finish med School in 2 years

Todays is Day 3 on, no strenght gains but something almost more significant is present, rest time between sets is already down
    And i super set everything so thats i huge plus for me.

25. Day 4 & 5 rest days, Home renovations

Today it was Day 6
    3 caps EpiAlpha
    7sprays alphadrone

Today i felt it in the gym ! Did not increase anything but weights felt lighter, and the women was looking my way or maybe it was just the alpha feeling making me think that, but anyone who's been on DHT prohormone knows what im talking about

Felt like I could have keept on training for hours did not feel any fatigue, i stopped because my rutine was over
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-androsterone ?
    By 89coupe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 04:04 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:12 AM
  3. SarmX with 1-Androsterone?
    By Creasy10 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:51 AM
  4. 1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it??
    By jerz912 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:53 AM
  5. 1-androsterone question
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 10:33 PM