Status
Not open for further replies.
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any proof/testing that your Topical Androsterone will actually contain real Androsterone?

Patric Arnold says he has yet to see legit Androsterone on the market.

Patric Arnold's testing of IML's R-Andro cam up inconclusive.

Alpha Gainz has been trying to source Androsterone for over a year, with Patric testing all batch samples. None have come back legit.

Most Androsterone being sold is really Epiandrosterone.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
We have lab reports and can back anything we release. Website has labs for our products for your review. Our Androsterone is exactly what's on the label -Androsterone
If other companies are having issues that is unfortunately their concern, we operate honest and professionally. We also sell Epiandro ;)

We appreciate your concern and addressing this but fear not, EVERYTHING is tested and confirmed before production and release

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Any proof/testing that your Topical Androsterone will actually contain real Androsterone?

Patric Arnold says he has yet to see legit Androsterone on the market.

Patric Arnold's testing of IML's R-Andro cam up inconclusive.

Alpha Gainz has been trying to source Androsterone for over a year, with Patric testing all batch samples. None have come back legit.

Most Androsterone being sold is really Epiandrosterone.
NutraTeam is correct in his assertion. Every new lot of raws is tested, from every source, regardless of their track record.

The current lot of Androsterone tested well and passes our spec. The chromo for positive ID is available on the web site, as far as I know. We use the standard USP ID mono (KBr method) and have found it extremely reliable for identification of neat raws. We also use primary reference standards of known purity from only reputable reagent sources, or secondary in-house standards may be used if they have been appropriately validated with a primary.

No disrespect ape, but it seems a bit presumptuous to suggest that just because PA hasn't verified any good sources means there aren't any out there. That's just silly talk brah.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't take the skepticism personally.

after investigating androsterone significantly and understanding the challenges in acquiring and manfufacturing Androsterone, I understand the skepticism.

After no one has been able to source the compound for a few years, now so many companies have released it all at once. Some of us are just hopeful to see some legit product...but, skeptical :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I wouldn't take the skepticism personally.

after investigating androsterone significantly and understanding the challenges in acquiring and manfufacturing Androsterone, I understand the skepticism.

After no one has been able to source the compound for a few years, now so many companies have released it all at once. Some of us are just hopeful to see some legit product...but, skeptical :)
Rob, I hear ya brotha. NI is the new kid on the block so skepticism is certainly justifiable. That's why I'm always happy to answer sincere questions and anyone should feel free to PM anytime they like.

But if you have any intuitive faculties, you might already be starting to realize that NI is different, and this is only the beginning. Bet on it. :cool:

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us more about your topical carrier? Ingredients? Liquid consistency obviously since it's a spray? Does it contain limonene?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Can you tell us more about your topical carrier? Ingredients? Liquid consistency obviously since it's a spray? Does it contain limonene?
Hello test! I'd love to discuss the technical specifics once the label has been divulged, but I'm unsure if NT has released the details yet.

However, I will confirm that it does contain D-Limonene. Why do you ask?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I tend to smell limonene on me all day, not really a fan of it. Thanks for the info. Hope your product is a success.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
That's interesting because it's a fairly volatile component. I can only detect it for 5-10mins after application. Perhaps the products you've used before rely on high amounts of it?

If it makes any difference the concentration is low in this formulation, so you might still find it suitable. However, there is a fairly substantial amount of other terpenes (some with even greater boiling points) that you may find equally unsatisfactory.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up! I think it's mostly limonene that I don't care for.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Thanks for the heads up! I think it's mostly limonene that I don't care for.
Hey test, you should consider signing up to be a tester. I'm sure they'll want you to do a minimum log, but if you don't like the aroma at least you didn't waste your money. :D

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my EpiAlpha yesterday, (really looking forward to my run with this), and today that same site have the Alphadrone that i would also like to try !!!

Any benefit from stacking the two?
Like 1ml Alphadrone in mornings and EpiAlpha spread out during the day ?

Does Alphadrone have longer half life / absorbtion time like TD product normaly do, then the oral EpiAlpha with tetrasorb ?

Does it have different effects on the AR from being transdermal?

Sorry for the questions but there is no FAQ on your products so i just ask :)

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Just ordered my EpiAlpha yesterday, (really looking forward to my run with this), and today that same site have the Alphadrone that i would also like to try !!!

Any benefit from stacking the two?
Like 1ml Alphadrone in mornings and EpiAlpha spread out during the day ?

Does Alphadrone have longer half life / absorbtion time like TD product normaly do, then the oral EpiAlpha with tetrasorb ?

Does it have different effects on the AR from being transdermal?

Sorry for the questions but there is no FAQ on your products so i just ask :)
I find the TD version(AlphaDrone) to kick in much quicker as the TetraSorb is more of a delayed release. I take them both together just to run it at a higher dosage. I prefer to take the TD preworkout and keep the Oral EpiAlpha as my steady daily dose

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I find the TD version(AlphaDrone) to kick in much quicker as the TetraSorb is more of a delayed release. I take them both together just to run it at a higher dosage. I prefer to take the TD preworkout and keep the Oral EpiAlpha as my steady daily dose
Interresting i will get me a bottle of alphadrone
Maybe dose 400mg ED ( 100mg TD. 300mg oral )

What are you dosing?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Interresting i will get me a bottle of alphadrone
Maybe dose 400mg ED ( 100mg TD. 300mg oral )

What are you dosing?
I did 300 mg in split doses plus 3sprays pre workout

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles EpiAlpha
And soon ill have 2 bottles alphadrone:)
Unless the Danish border has closed down the import from UK :/

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I have 2 bottles EpiAlpha
And soon ill have 2 bottles alphadrone:)
Unless the Danish border has closed down the import from UK :/
Why would that happen?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Brexit

They voted to leave the EU
that isn't happening in the next day, they haven't even started the process yet. Remaining countries are pushing for this now, however Britain is waiting. Worse case, it will just cost more down the road

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established

Starting in 3 days i thing :)

Have 11-KT and Epiandro (from another brand, NI wasn't available when I started buying for this cycle )

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Starting in 3 days i thing :)

Have 11-KT and Epiandro (from another brand, NI wasn't available when I started buying for this cycle )
i like the EA- very good stuff. you do get that alpha male feeling, not a roid rage, but temper was a little shorter lol

when you log it, can you please post the link here?

thanks

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Will post here how it goes :)

Started Yesterday pre workout with alphadrone and added epiAlpha later that day

Alphadrone smells nice, i can def smell the wooden notes in it, and once that subsides its more of a bodylotion kinda smell :)
Wife said thats its good on me :) !

Dont fell the epiAlpha yet
But alphadrone i feel right away ! Real Nice, did NOT need my normal caffine to keep me going, ive had a completely different upbeat feeling today :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Will post here how it goes :)

Started Yesterday pre workout with alphadrone and added epiAlpha later that day

Alphadrone smells nice, i can def smell the wooden notes in it, and once that subsides its more of a bodylotion kinda smell :)
Wife said thats its good on me :) !

Dont fell the epiAlpha yet
But alphadrone i feel right away ! Real Nice, did NOT need my normal caffine to keep me going, ive had a completely different upbeat feeling today :)
Yeah, androsterone smells amazingly like sandalwood! It gives the pheromonic impression of a sophisticated gentleman to the ladies, lol. :p

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I really do like being on androsterone, something about elevated DHT levels just makes me a better person :)

It must balance out something in my endocrine system, maybe im naturaly low on DHT
Its exspensive getting a full sexhormone panel booldtest in Denmark, but even if you pay for it your self youll still need a doc's prescription and ive been to 3 doc's and none of them will give me one, so i dont know if im alittle off naturaly :p

Just waiting for the wife to finish med School in 2 years ;)

Todays is Day 3 on, no strenght gains but something almost more significant is present, rest time between sets is already down
And i super set everything so thats i huge plus for me.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 & 5 rest days, Home renovations

Today it was Day 6
3 caps EpiAlpha
7sprays alphadrone

Today i felt it in the gym ! Did not increase anything but weights felt lighter, and the women was looking my way;) or maybe it was just the alpha feeling making me think that, but anyone who's been on DHT prohormone knows what im talking about:)

Felt like I could have keept on training for hours did not feel any fatigue, i stopped because my rutine was over

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Day 4 & 5 rest days, Home renovations

Today it was Day 6
3 caps EpiAlpha
7sprays alphadrone

Today i felt it in the gym ! Did not increase anything but weights felt lighter, and the women was looking my way;) or maybe it was just the alpha feeling making me think that, but anyone who's been on DHT prohormone knows what im talking about:)

Felt like I could have keept on training for hours did not feel any fatigue, i stopped because my rutine was over
It gives that 'on' feeling for sure! Glad to see you enjoying it. :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Really am enjoying this run
I think the fast "feeling" results might be because im stacking the transdermal and oral.

Day 7 rest

Today Day 8, Morning workout was fired up ! Feel the strenght in my supersets now, added little weights in all leg exercise's
And reps in natural glute raise, love that movement, that and the calf burn

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Also i might "accidentally" have dosed 8-10 sprays alphadrone this morning ! So if i "accidentally" use up this first bottle before its time i might just have to get a 3'rd one

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Also i might "accidentally" have dosed 8-10 sprays alphadrone this morning ! So if i "accidentally" use up this first bottle before its time i might just have to get a 3'rd one
that is an acceptable "opps" lol

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 workout,
Can really just keep going
I feel the muscle fullness is starting to be an all day thing now !
Am really enjoying the motivational energy and that i have not needed any stims at work yet.

Today is day 11 and i have a 10,5 Hour work day so might need alittle stims today, my son also keept me up most of the night, good timing as always

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Day 10 workout,
Am really enjoying the motivational energy and that i have not needed any stims at work yet.

Today is day 11 and i have a 10,5 Hour work day so might need alittle stims today, my son also keept me up most of the night, good timing as always

I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you, I need a drink! the famous lines from the one with little feet

Zeus will be helpful on the stim department and I want to start logging with that soon. should be just about done with unpacking this weekend at the new house. so I know what you mean by long days man!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Day 10 workout,

Your son kept you up? Infant or teenager?

No matter if he's still just a babe crying in the crib, or a grown boy jumping out the window to go see his girlfriend in the middle of the night, you can pretty much count on not sleeping again, at least until he moves out, lol. :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was day 12, workout was later in the day then i normally do, strenght is starting to climb in almost all movement !
I really do love the feeling of alphadrone
And the smell to ! :)

Thanks for "kind" word regarding med future sleep !
My sons 1year 3 months
So still some till i get a good nights sleep:p

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yesterday was day 12, workout was later in the day then i normally do, strenght is starting to climb in almost all movement !
I really do love the feeling of alphadrone
And the smell to ! :)

Thanks for "kind" word regarding med future sleep !
My sons 1year 3 months
So still some till i get a good nights sleep:p
Haha, good timing, because our next product in development is a Sleeper/Relaxant! Might wanna sign up to test that one. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Haha, good timing, because our next product in development is a Sleeper/Relaxant! Might wanna sign up to test that one. :)
please discuss with HQ all further testing is to go by me for approval.

thanks
S
lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to that! When will that be released?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 here on
200mg-250mg androsterone from EpiAlpha
And up to 200mg from Alphadrone ED

Energy and focus towards stuff i feel like doing is crazy stuff that dosnt matter not so much:p

Still going great in the gym
Visual bodycomp changes / recomp

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 18 here on
200mg-250mg androsterone from EpiAlpha
And up to 200mg from Alphadrone ED

Energy and focus towards stuff i feel like doing is crazy stuff that dosnt matter not so much:p

Still going great in the gym
Visual bodycomp changes / recomp
How quickly did you notice those visual and psychological effects?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Looking forward to that! When will that be released?
I hope soon, but as long as its spaced out- Zeus is dropping shortly and NutraChem and NutraTeam have a few others coming as well

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
How quickly did you notice those visual and psychological effects?
Psychological within 3 days, if not almost instant
I feel it every day short time efter i spray the alphadrone, i wash and use this coconut scrub pad on the application site before i spray everyday
I think it cleans and opens the skin to increase the absorption, i hope ! :)

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Visually its been more noticable the last couple days, think it really "started" on day 15 for me

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Psychological within 3 days, if not almost instant
I feel it every day short time efter i spray the alphadrone, i wash and use this coconut scrub pad on the application site before i spray everyday
I think it cleans and opens the skin to increase the absorption, i hope ! :)
I just started EpiAlpha at 100mg twice a day, but I'm guessing I'll need to increase that a little, eh?
Visually its been more noticable the last couple days, think it really "started" on day 15 for me
Gotcha. Any issues with blood pressure? Are you monitoring?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I just started EpiAlpha at 100mg twice a day, but I'm guessing I'll need to increase that a little, eh?

Gotcha. Any issues with blood pressure? Are you monitoring?
Wife is almost a doc so i use basic cyclesupport year round to keep her happy and doing what i wonna do ( 1-2 cycles a year ) on this milder cycle its just a all in one support no tudca,
But no, i dont have any High BP issus, i even use alittle pre-wo without any probs
Ofc the pre-wo ups my BP and being ON it takes alittle longer to normalize but its always been that way for me

But im really happy at my ~400mg ED
Yesterdays workout was at a high pace and lifted the same weights so im happy
First bottle EpiAlpha and alphadrone looks like the end is closing in! Good thing i have more !
Im not about to let this one go after only 4 weeks

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
First bottle epiAlpha is Down and im up just more then 1kg, And its very lean :)

so im really happy about this, i can eat (somewhat smart) and not gain fat and i feel great.

I am enjoying the muscle firmness very much, not like a 24 Hour pump, muscles just feel super tight when flexing

I just opened bottle number 2 for more fun :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
First bottle epiAlpha is Down and im up just more then 1kg, And its very lean :)

so im really happy about this, i can eat (somewhat smart) and not gain fat and i feel great.

I am enjoying the muscle firmness very much, not like a 24 Hour pump, muscles just feel super tight when flexing

I just opened bottle number 2 for more fun :)
running beta myself and happy until the aggression sets in lol both are great products

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was one week in with EpiAlpha at 300mg daily, and it was still too much for me. BP was up 15 points systolic and just made my chest/heart feel weird. Dammit.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I was one week in with EpiAlpha at 300mg daily, and it was still too much for me. BP was up 15 points systolic and just made my chest/heart feel weird. Dammit.
Damn bro,
Stay at 200mg and increase more slowly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.