Androsterone

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Day 4 & 5 rest days, Home renovations

Today it was Day 6
    3 caps EpiAlpha
    7sprays alphadrone

Today i felt it in the gym ! Did not increase anything but weights felt lighter, and the women was looking my way or maybe it was just the alpha feeling making me think that, but anyone who's been on DHT prohormone knows what im talking about

Felt like I could have keept on training for hours did not feel any fatigue, i stopped because my rutine was over
    It gives that 'on' feeling for sure! Glad to see you enjoying it.
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman

2. Really am enjoying this run
    I think the fast "feeling" results might be because im stacking the transdermal and oral.

Day 7 rest

Today Day 8, Morning workout was fired up ! Feel the strenght in my supersets now, added little weights in all leg exercise's
    And reps in natural glute raise, love that movement, that and the calf burn
    •   

3. Also i might "accidentally" have dosed 8-10 sprays alphadrone this morning ! So if i "accidentally" use up this first bottle before its time i might just have to get a 3'rd one

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Also i might "accidentally" have dosed 8-10 sprays alphadrone this morning ! So if i "accidentally" use up this first bottle before its time i might just have to get a 3'rd one
    that is an acceptable "opps" lol
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

5. Day 10 workout,
    Can really just keep going
    I feel the muscle fullness is starting to be an all day thing now !
    Am really enjoying the motivational energy and that i have not needed any stims at work yet.

Today is day 11 and i have a 10,5 Hour work day so might need alittle stims today, my son also keept me up most of the night, good timing as always
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by duonua1s View Post
    Đó l* 2 điều em muốn hỏi ạ. Ae n*o rõ thì chỉ cho em với. Em cảm ơn
    I cant read that ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Day 10 workout,
    Am really enjoying the motivational energy and that i have not needed any stims at work yet.

Today is day 11 and i have a 10,5 Hour work day so might need alittle stims today, my son also keept me up most of the night, good timing as always

I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you, I need a drink! the famous lines from the one with little feet

Zeus will be helpful on the stim department and I want to start logging with that soon. should be just about done with unpacking this weekend at the new house. so I know what you mean by long days man!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Day 10 workout,

Your son kept you up? Infant or teenager?

[IMG]http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&****OIP.M655732c2dfb77b17be d7fc71b5f074d1o0&w=210&h=182&c =0&p****1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0[/IMG]

No matter if he's still just a babe crying in the crib, or a grown boy jumping out the window to go see his girlfriend in the middle of the night, you can pretty much count on not sleeping again, at least until he moves out, lol.

9. Yesterday was day 12, workout was later in the day then i normally do, strenght is starting to climb in almost all movement !
    I really do love the feeling of alphadrone
    And the smell to !

Thanks for "kind" word regarding med future sleep !
    My sons 1year 3 months
    So still some till i get a good nights sleep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Yesterday was day 12, workout was later in the day then i normally do, strenght is starting to climb in almost all movement !
    I really do love the feeling of alphadrone
    And the smell to !

Thanks for "kind" word regarding med future sleep !
    My sons 1year 3 months
    So still some till i get a good nights sleep
    Haha, good timing, because our next product in development is a Sleeper/Relaxant! Might wanna sign up to test that one.
  11. Androsterone

Sounds awesome !
    I use melatonin several times a week already

12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Haha, good timing, because our next product in development is a Sleeper/Relaxant! Might wanna sign up to test that one.
    please discuss with HQ all further testing is to go by me for approval.

thanks
    S
    lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Looking forward to that! When will that be released?

14. Day 18 here on
    200mg-250mg androsterone from EpiAlpha
    And up to 200mg from Alphadrone ED

Energy and focus towards stuff i feel like doing is crazy stuff that dosnt matter not so much

Still going great in the gym
    Visual bodycomp changes / recomp

15. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Day 18 here on
    200mg-250mg androsterone from EpiAlpha
    And up to 200mg from Alphadrone ED

Energy and focus towards stuff i feel like doing is crazy stuff that dosnt matter not so much

Still going great in the gym
    Visual bodycomp changes / recomp
    How quickly did you notice those visual and psychological effects?

16. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Looking forward to that! When will that be released?
    I hope soon, but as long as its spaced out- Zeus is dropping shortly and @NutraChem and @NutraTeam have a few others coming as well

17. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    How quickly did you notice those visual and psychological effects?
    Psychological within 3 days, if not almost instant
    I feel it every day short time efter i spray the alphadrone, i wash and use this coconut scrub pad on the application site before i spray everyday
    I think it cleans and opens the skin to increase the absorption, i hope !

18. Visually its been more noticable the last couple days, think it really "started" on day 15 for me

19. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Psychological within 3 days, if not almost instant
    I feel it every day short time efter i spray the alphadrone, i wash and use this coconut scrub pad on the application site before i spray everyday
    I think it cleans and opens the skin to increase the absorption, i hope !
    I just started EpiAlpha at 100mg twice a day, but I'm guessing I'll need to increase that a little, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Visually its been more noticable the last couple days, think it really "started" on day 15 for me
    Gotcha. Any issues with blood pressure? Are you monitoring?

20. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I just started EpiAlpha at 100mg twice a day, but I'm guessing I'll need to increase that a little, eh?

Gotcha. Any issues with blood pressure? Are you monitoring?
    Wife is almost a doc so i use basic cyclesupport year round to keep her happy and doing what i wonna do ( 1-2 cycles a year ) on this milder cycle its just a all in one support no tudca,
    But no, i dont have any High BP issus, i even use alittle pre-wo without any probs
    Ofc the pre-wo ups my BP and being ON it takes alittle longer to normalize but its always been that way for me

But im really happy at my ~400mg ED
    Yesterdays workout was at a high pace and lifted the same weights so im happy
    First bottle EpiAlpha and alphadrone looks like the end is closing in! Good thing i have more !
    Im not about to let this one go after only 4 weeks

21. First bottle epiAlpha is Down and im up just more then 1kg, And its very lean

so im really happy about this, i can eat (somewhat smart) and not gain fat and i feel great.

I am enjoying the muscle firmness very much, not like a 24 Hour pump, muscles just feel super tight when flexing

I just opened bottle number 2 for more fun

22. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    First bottle epiAlpha is Down and im up just more then 1kg, And its very lean

so im really happy about this, i can eat (somewhat smart) and not gain fat and i feel great.

I am enjoying the muscle firmness very much, not like a 24 Hour pump, muscles just feel super tight when flexing

I just opened bottle number 2 for more fun
    running beta myself and happy until the aggression sets in lol both are great products

23. I was one week in with EpiAlpha at 300mg daily, and it was still too much for me. BP was up 15 points systolic and just made my chest/heart feel weird. Dammit.

24. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I was one week in with EpiAlpha at 300mg daily, and it was still too much for me. BP was up 15 points systolic and just made my chest/heart feel weird. Dammit.
    Damn bro,
    Stay at 200mg and increase more slowly ?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Damn bro,
    Stay at 200mg and increase more slowly ?
    Maybe eventually; it was rather unpleasant so im going to wait a while.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-androsterone ?
    By 89coupe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 04:04 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:12 AM
  3. SarmX with 1-Androsterone?
    By Creasy10 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 11:51 AM
  4. 1 androsterone?? Has anyone tried it??
    By jerz912 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:53 AM
  5. 1-androsterone question
    By speedpastu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2006, 10:33 PM