PRE-ULTRA the potent beast!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well, people that want to know what they are ingesting and want to google the ingredients. I don't just take something with blind trust that it works or that it's safe.
The info is unavailable atm, as soon as it's updated I will tag you..

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Price? Looking for a new pwo with good value...

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Well, people that want to know what they are ingesting and want to google the ingredients. I don't just take something with blind trust that it works or that it's safe.
Not when it's cotton candy brah

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was joking man. I am the same way - I evaluate every ingredient profile before I take it. I just love cotton candy flavor so I was joking around.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Not when it's cotton candy brah
Like mamma always said, never take mystery profile pre-workouts from a stranger! Unless it's cott'n candy flavor, then you just gotta roll the dice sometimes. lol :woohoo:

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like mamma always said, never take mystery profile pre-workouts from a stranger! Unless it's cott'n candy flavor, then you just gotta roll the dice sometimes. lol :woohoo:
Like I said haha

I don't care what's in it.......it's cotton candy flavored!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
product info tba

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Pre-Ultra Cotton Candy PWO

looks really good
Screen Shot 2016-06-05 at 7.25.37 PM.png

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Oh my goodness, this is gonna be some strong stuff. :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
oh in deed my good man, indeed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
CottonCandy-photo-14x14-w-500x500.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
And

strawberry-lemonade-1high.jpg

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Our beta testers seem to be enjoying it so far. :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lemon and strawberry

pre ultra pwo-

91117df72cfff9f350c556c651df73b4.jpg

superhigh_ptg02384717.jpg

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
in for profile
The profile will be revealed when the flavoring is finalized.

But I can tell you two things right now...

1. It will be exceptionally strong and effective, and the focus of it's design specs are Stimulation, Pumps and Endurance.
2. The product will be considered an atypical pre-w/o profile by most 'bros', and there will be wonderment on how it can be so different and yet still work so much better than others. ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IMG_0124.jpg

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Picture of smith sitting there... patiently waiting for his pre and protein......

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The profile will be revealed when the flavoring is finalized.

But I can tell you two things right now...

1. It will be exceptionally strong and effective, and the focus of it's design specs are Stimulation, Pumps and Endurance.
2. The product will be considered an atypical pre-w/o profile by most 'bros', and there will be wonderment on how it can be so different and yet still work so much better than others. ;)
Post up the profile :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nearly a 90 day old intro thread with no profile to be found...just hype and a barrage of images. :facepalm:

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Nearly a 90 day old intro thread with no profile to be found...just hype and a barrage of images. :facepalm:
Haha, you can't rush it! Everyone sells a pre, and most are pretty decent, so ours needed to be better. That takes a few months of formulation and alpha/beta testing to accomplish. Then the flavoring, that can take even longer believe it or not.

But don't doubt it for a second, this will be a rock solid product with an edge over the rest. Eventually, lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Haha, you can't rush it! Everyone sells a pre, and most are pretty decent, so ours needed to be better. That takes a few months of formulation and alpha/beta testing to accomplish. Then the flavoring, that can take even longer believe it or not.

But don't doubt it for a second, this will be a rock solid product with an edge over the rest. Eventually, lol
Like everything u make!!!! The best !!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I am not one to use stims for a pwo, however I have been patiently waiting on this as well. For me, having to wait to see just how good this is going to be is worth the wait. Especially for those who dont use stims as much or might want to start using them a few times a month.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I am not one to use stims for a pwo, however I have been patiently waiting on this as well. For me, having to wait to see just how good this is going to be is worth the wait. Especially for those who dont use stims as much or might want to start using them a few times a month.
I think it might be a bit stimmy for you. Maybe 1/2 scoop?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards