24HR PUMP & MonoPUMP coming soon!

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
MonoPump Rendering (150dpi).png
24hr Pump Rendering (150dpi).png

Two potent pump products! Nothing on the market like it :)

The 24HR PUMP is the formula with TetraSorb Delivery for a pump that truly lasts all day
MonoPUMP is the standard release which gives insane muscle pumps and lasts several hours

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
I will be following this one for sure! We need more good, stimulant free pre-workout products. I like the pump, but I can definitely do without the jitters and heart palpitations :thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ALL day pumps and vasco for the win!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yeah, this is a good one. It's probably not anything you'd guess either. It's new to the pre-w/o scene, not a stim, non-nitrate, and the stuff is potent! Good long pumps and tons of other health benefits too.

Has hvac or NT released the profile yet? I better shut up for now.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
NutraChem lol it's all good we have released the profile :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah, this is a good one. It's probably not anything you'd guess either. It's new to the pre-w/o scene, not a stim, non-nitrate, and the stuff is potent! Good long pumps and tons of other health benefits too.

Has hvac or NT released the profile yet? I better shut up for now.
It's currently in a logging promotion...

B

BANE44

Awards
Trying to decide which one to try. Any recomendations? 24 hour just a longer lasting pump and Monopump just a more acute work out pump? Or is there more to them than that?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Trying to decide which one to try. Any recomendations? 24 hour just a longer lasting pump and Monopump just a more acute work out pump? Or is there more to them than that?
Yes, but the mono still lasts pretty long. If you want perpetual pump though the 24 is specifically designed for it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
BANE44 I am going with mono right now.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463842538.928116.jpg

Tuff choices

B

BANE44

Awards
Every time i think i have decided which one i end up changing my mind.

What made you decide Mono?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Every time i think i have decided which one i end up changing my mind.

What made you decide Mono?
flipped a coin
lol jk

seriously was going to do the 24 hour because too many people have not used and logged it. With that being said, my weekend gym has completely different equipment then my weekly gym. I am almost done logging a pre work out for another company and this will start on Saturday.

If you go with mono, 2-3 caps and I think some have gone to 4, but the pumps are very intense, so start with 2 and then go up. I will use mono for 3-4 days then switch to 24 for 4 days just to see the difference.

Honestly, the feed back from both have been extremely positive. Let us know which you decide

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I take 2- 24hr upon waking and 3- mono before workouts...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards