EpiAlpha 120ct with TetraSorb Delivery(TM)

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
EpiAlpha Rendering (150dpi).png

We will be looking for loggers to test this product. We ran our own bet testing trials and let me tell you, 3 capsules per day(150mg) preworkout had every user reporting a dramatic increase in pre-gym aggression. This delivery system allows a much lower dose to be extremely effective! Our lab reports and analytical reports are on our website. Please be advised the first lab report is listed under each product however every subsequent batch will follow with an updated lab report in our own section on this site labeled as lab reports.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So is this epiandro? Or androsterone?

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
I would love an opportunity to log EpiAlpha!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
EpiBeta is the epiandrosterone 125mg/120 Capsules using the advanced delivery as well

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
That's what I thought based on the chemical makeup, just confirming. Thanks!
It has 'Epi' in the name, that's the confusing part. The EpiAlpha product is Androsterone though (the 3-function is alpha oriented, epiandrosterone is beta.)

I've used epiandrosterone and actually found it surprisingly comparable to Androsterone as far as gains. They both work, and I don't get sides with epiandrosterone even with double doses.

But the androgenic character of Androsterone is quite discernible even at lower doses. That's the main difference between the two and that's why I like Androsterone better.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
The "Alpha Male" feeling on this stuff is very strong

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this still open?

I haven't used androsterone since stanodrol from cel

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have two, one has androsterone the other epiandrosterone
Label list it as androsterone

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
They have two, one has androsterone the other epiandrosterone
Label list it as androsterone
It's androsterone.....
Why would they label their androsterone product as EpiAlpha lol

Edit: my bad, seeing now that the EpiAlpha is androsterone and EpiBeta is epiandro

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Androsterone is the "alpha" version and Epiandrosterone is the "beta" version per the nomenclature

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Edit: my bad, seeing now that the EpiAlpha is androsterone and EpiBeta is epiandro
3b-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one ----B for beta
3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one ----A for alpha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I saw that, as I already noted, thanks.
Doesn't make it any less confusing for people who don't know anything about nomenclature lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I saw that, as I already noted, thanks.
Doesn't make it any less confusing for people who don't know anything about nomenclature lol
i saw your notation, its just easier to post that for those who also wondered...

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would, rmanyou brought this product to my attention so was curious about it.

Oldnewb

Awards
So from what Ive been reading Im lead to believe 1-andro and Androsterone are the same thing, is that correct?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So from what Ive been reading Im lead to believe 1-andro and Androsterone are the same thing, is that correct?
No, androsterone is more related to epiandro than anything. Just one small difference in the chemical structure.

Oldnewb

Awards
I googled the chemical structures and ran into a lot of contradictory info. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify.

Do you know how sides compare versus the other Andros out there atm?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I believe 1-Andro is a trade name for a product, so it may not necessarily reflect the active compound (just like EpiAlpha is a little confusing because it contains Androsterone.) But I would think from the sound of it it's probably 1-Dehydroandrosterone or 1-Dehydroepiandrosterone, because 1-Androsterone is a misnomer.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What people are calling 1-Andro these days is actually 1-DHEA so you're right. It's supposed to convert to 1-AD, which converts to 1-testosterone. Basically trying to find precursors to the old prohormones

Oldnewb

Awards
So how does Androsterone stand out among the other legal options available?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much better is this delivery system?

OL has SEDDSand claims better delivery and there's really no difference.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Generally the effectiveness of the delivery system depends on what is being delivered...sometimes sedds makes sense, and sometimes it serves no purpose. Subbed for info though.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
What people are calling 1-Andro these days is actually 1-DHEA so you're right. It's supposed to convert to 1-AD, which converts to 1-testosterone. Basically trying to find precursors to the old prohormones
OK, thanks for the verification on that, but it sure sounds like a lot of converting. (lol) The average dose of 1-AD was 600mg, so how much 1-Andro does one need to obtain comparable results? A couple of grams?!

I won't criticize something I've never tried, but it seems like a very expensive option, when the big guy at the local gym probably sells 100ct dbol for 50 bucks. :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
How much better is this delivery system?

OL has SEEDS and claims better delivery and there's really no difference.
I'm guessing you meant SEDDS? It looks like a clever approach, a "better than nothing" kind of thing in many cases. But it's not always useful or practical.

I also explored liposomal options, which look very promising in most applications, but again not always practical. And of course microencapsulation can be useful at times, and special salts, esters, etc, can often be helpful, but what matters are end results. I won't say this new delivery system is better than any other because I haven't done the comparative testing required to assert that. However, if it does preform better it wouldn't surprise me, because that was the goal of it's design!

But it's versatility is obviously superior to other common systems. It's an all-in-one, pragmatic solution to a number of common delivery problems. The improvement in product results and dose efficiency have been impressive so far.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
So how does Androsterone stand out among the other legal options available?
Over-all I think it might be the best available choice right now. Guys prone to androgenic sides might have a different opinion, but I don't mind a little acne and I don't have hair loss issues.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
OK, thanks for the verification on that, but it sure sounds like a lot of converting. (lol) The average dose of 1-AD was 600mg, so how much 1-Andro does one need to obtain comparable results? A couple of grams?!

I won't criticize something I've never tried, but it seems like a very expensive option, when the big guy at the local gym probably sells 100ct dbol for 50 bucks. :)
This is exactly why I haven't tried it yet lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm guessing you meant SEDDS? It looks like a clever approach, a "better than nothing" kind of thing in many cases. But it's not always useful or practical.

I also explored liposomal options, which look very promising in most applications, but again not always practical. And of course microencapsulation can be useful at times, and special salts, esters, etc, can often be helpful, but what matters are end results. I won't say this new delivery system is better than any other because I haven't done the comparative testing required to assert that. However, if it does preform better it wouldn't surprise me, because that was the goal of it's design!

But it's versatility is obviously superior to other common systems. It's an all-in-one, pragmatic solution to a number of common delivery problems. The improvement in product results and dose efficiency have been impressive so far.
interesting

Oldnewb

Awards
So is this a good multipurpose, cutter and bulker like epiandrosterone? You mention sides are mainly androgenic in nature, so could this have a high chance of affecting lipids negatively?

I just finished my first and only cycle which was a run of epiandro and 4 andro, my main sides were a little anxiety, sleep disruption and a touch of high blood pressure from the epi. Would expecting the same be reasonable as this is basically (from my uneducated perspective)the other side of the coin on a molecular level?

I appreciate the feedback, most of the info I can find regarding Adrosterone is along the lines of "that aint really Androsterone".

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
So is this a good multipurpose, cutter and bulker like epiandrosterone? You mention sides are mainly androgenic in nature, so could this have a high chance of affecting lipids negatively?

I just finished my first and only cycle which was a run of epiandro and 4 andro, my main sides were a little anxiety, sleep disruption and a touch of high blood pressure from the epi. Would expecting the same be reasonable as this is basically (from my uneducated perspective)the other side of the coin on a molecular level?

I appreciate the feedback, most of the info I can find regarding Adrosterone is along the lines of "that aint really Androsterone".
NutraChem can answer you on this questions. In regards to your final statement, unfortunately we've seen companies struggle to obtain quality androsterone. We stand behind our Androsterone quality and our website displays the actual lab reports that back our products 100%. I personally have tried both compounds and there is a definite difference between the two in terms of how you feel on them. I love Androsterone preworkout!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Oldnewb,

If you were getting stressed out on Epiandro, Androsterone may not be for you. Epiandro has never inspired any aggression IME, but Androsterone shortens my fuse in a dose dependent manner quite predictably. Which is really weird, because I'm such a nice guy usually! :D :p

Or maybe it was the 4 Andro giving you the anxiogenic sides? That may be more likely, but I've never tried it so can't really say. I'm guessing that 4 Andro is chemically something like "4-DHEA" (4-androsten-3b-ol-17-one) but I'd guess you weren't dosing it high enough to be an issue, unless you were using a half gram or more.

But who knows? Without knowing you better, or your medical history and background, it's impossible to speculate with any real accurately. It's been my observation that I just have to try something before I truly know, and other people's conclusions don't always jibe with my subjective response.

Oldnewb

Awards
Thanks again for taking the time guys. I've only taken an interest in PEDs over the last year and a half as age has started to take its toll ;P

My sides were pretty mild and an on cycle support sup all but obliterated them, outside of the sleep disruption which just got annoying and had me call it quits after 5 weeks instead of 6. I titrated up to 750 mg epiandro/220 mgof the 4 ad, so really conservative in my dosing as well.

Im on the verge of pulling the trigger on a couple bottles of this for a late summer cycle, so in your opinion would you lean towards using this more as a bulker or on a cut?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I'd say it's at least as good of a bulker as epiandro, but more potent and still a dry compound. If you keep the doses reasonable and take a light sleeper at night (maybe 400-800mg Magnesium or something like that) it might suit you well. I haven't seen any promotion of insomnia with it, but then again it's hard for me to say because I finally gave up on ever sleeping again long ago. :)

Mister_T_

Awards
I started a cycle on IML's R andro,... (2 weeks 600mg a day) which is androsterone and decided to bridge into Sup3r epi (OL epiandro) at 750mg a day for 4 weeks. I'm not sure if delivery system played a key role in the effectiveness or my genetic makeup or product quality...but I enjoyed the R androsterone more than epiandro.

For me, negative sides were pretty mild on both compounds. Libido seemed a little higher on epiandro but strength and positive moods were better on androsterone

Im on the verge of pulling the trigger on a couple bottles of this for a late summer cycle, so in your opinion would you lean towards using this more as a bulker or on a cut?[/QUOTE]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I started a cycle on IML's R andro,... (2 weeks 600mg a day) which is androsterone and decided to bridge into Sup3r epi (OL epiandro) at 750mg a day for 4 weeks. I'm not sure if delivery system played a key role in the effectiveness or my genetic makeup or product quality...but I enjoyed the R androsterone more than epiandro.

For me, negative sides were pretty mild on both compounds. Libido seemed a little higher on epiandro but strength and positive moods were better on androsterone

Im on the verge of pulling the trigger on a couple bottles of this for a late summer cycle, so in your opinion would you lean towards using this more as a bulker or on a cut?
[/QUOTE]

Just my opinion but I believe EpiBeta would be good for cutting or you could go with 11k-Test

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Smith is correct. If you're looking to cut, nothing commercially available beats Adrenosterone (11-oxo) or 11-KT.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Smith is correct. If you're looking to cut, nothing commercially available beats Adrenosterone (11-oxo) or 11-KT.
Or if you're me just stack the two together ��

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yeah hvac but you're all hardcore like that!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That stack would definitely assist in a good cut.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def trying this.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the dose per cap of androsterone?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You mean this
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464782676.624971.jpg