The Genius Brand

EsotericWolf

Awards
Hey I was wondering if anyone tried this brand before, all their products seem to have great reviews.

I am specifically looking at Genius Joy, Genius Consciousness, Genius Mushrooms, Genius Burn (which has nootropics in it)

$59.99
711usbQAwJL._SX522_.jpg

$37.99
71R54tMVyDL._SX522_.jpg

$21.95
71XQzUFFsuL._SX522_.jpg

$47.49
81slWSwpWoL._SX522_.jpg

If you wanted to add caffeine, they also have Genius Caffeine which has NEWCAFF [SUP]TM[/SUP] (microencapsulated caffeine) providing 100mg of caffeine.

What are your thoughts on these?

The more I look into this brand, the more I want to try a lot of their products lol

Also, does anyone have any recommendations of an all in one noot that is a mood booster? Thank you guys!

Last edited:
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decent products, but very expensive.

As for other nootropic products, if you don’t mind caffeine, NootropiMax is very solid. The new Focus XT is also solid, and they have a caffeine free version IIRC. Both are also more affordable per serving than Genius’ stuff.

EsotericWolf

Awards
That's the thing that put me off buying it, the prices and that there are 3 different products which I would want an all in one.

I was looking at Nootropimax too, how is it for mood?

Thank you for your input, it's very appreciated!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the thing that put me off buying it, the prices and that there are 3 different products which I would want an all in one.

I was looking at Nootropimax too, how is it for mood?

Thank you for your input, it's very appreciated!
I find it good for mood. The bacopa and sceletium can both help reduce stress/anxiety, and the caffeine/theanine/ornithine/Theacrine provide clean and lasting energy that can help out too. None of these products will produce a high-like euphoria of course, but more clean energy and less stress/anxiety can still be solid.

EsotericWolf

Awards
It does look like a very good all around noot. Less stress/anxiety is always a plus for me!
I most definitely want to get a bottle to try. Can it be taken daily or do you recommend not to?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It does look like a very good all around noot. Less stress/anxiety is always a plus for me!
I most definitely want to get a bottle to try. Can it be taken daily or do you recommend not to?
Its actually best used daily. Many nootropics are. Bacopa in particular shines with daily use.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its actually best used daily. Many nootropics are. Bacopa in particular shines with daily use.
Is there anything similar to xgels which gives you a great pump and makes you feel good overall but less expensive.

EsotericWolf

Awards
I thought I read somewhere that someone said that they didn't recommend taking it everyday so that's why I asked but maybe they didn't want to build up a tolerance to caffeine. Sorry for all the questions but how do you think it compares to Focus XT?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I read somewhere that someone said that they didn't recommend taking it everyday so that's why I asked but maybe they didn't want to build up a tolerance to caffeine. Sorry for all the questions but how do you think it compares to Focus XT?
I see no reason not to use it daily. Bacopa works best daily, and rodent research also indicates that even things like choline and piracetam (which Noopept is similar to), work better with consistent use. Of course, you can use it acutely too and it works well, but there is no issue with daily dosing. As for the caffeine, as long as you don’t have too much other caffeine, it’s fine. What some people do just have it instead of a few cups of coffee, and their total caffeine consumption doesn’t change much. It’s an individual tolerance thing, but many find that the theanine helps to mellow out and calm the caffeine, while the ornithine and Theacrine help potentiate and extend the caffeine’s effects.

The new Focus XT is also solid. I like the bacopa and sceletium in NootropiMax, but Focus XT is also a great option, so either one is solid. They also have a caffeine free one I think, which you could opt for if you’re concerned about having too much caffeine. Its preference really about your caffeine intake, and how much caffeine you already have daily.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything similar to xgels which gives you a great pump and makes you feel good overall but less expensive.
If you’re just looking for a pump, you can get potassium nitrate caps very cheap if you know where to look, but I don’t know what that has to do with nootropics lol. I wasn’t aware that people felt good with X-Gels. What type of feeling are you after, knowing that can help me give a better recommendation.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you’re just looking for a pump, you can get potassium nitrate caps very cheap if you know where to look, but I don’t know what that has to do with nootropics lol. I wasn’t aware that people felt good with X-Gels. What type of feeling are you after, knowing that can help me give a better recommendation.
Where do you get the potassium nitrate caps cheap?

EsotericWolf

Awards
Okay that's good because I wanted something that I could take daily.

I would say 200mg of caffeine give or take but I probably wouldn't take so much if I take Nootropimax in the A.M.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey I was wondering if anyone tried this brand before, all their products seem to have great reviews.

I am specifically looking at Genius Joy, Genius Consciousness, Genius Mushrooms, Genius Burn (which has nootropics in it)

$59.99
View attachment 174117

$37.99
View attachment 174119

$21.95
View attachment 174124

$47.49
View attachment 174122

If you wanted to add caffeine, they also have Genius Caffeine which has NEWCAFF [SUP]TM[/SUP] (microencapsulated caffeine) providing 100mg of caffeine.

What are your thoughts on these?

The more I look into this brand, the more I want to try a lot of their products lol

Also, does anyone have any recommendations of an all in one noot that is a mood booster? Thank you guys!
Nice profiles, but they are pricey.

EsotericWolf

Awards
Nice profiles, but they are pricey.
Exactly, wish it was a little more affordable. That's one of the main reasons why I was hesitant on getting anything.

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, wish it was a little more affordable. That's one of the main reasona why I was hesitant on getting anything.
Yeah the one with the profile I probably like best only turns out to be a 15 day supply.

EsotericWolf

Awards
Yeah the one with the profile I probably like best only turns out to be a 15 day supply.
Yeah for a price like that you would think you would get a better day supply.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah for a price like that you would think you would get a better day supply.
The Genius Joy has a fat dose of SAMe in it. I am thinking you can get away with taking 3 caps ED instead of 4 and make it a better value.

EsotericWolf

Awards
The Genius Joy has a fat dose of SAMe in it. I am thinking you can get away with taking 3 caps ED instead of 4 and make it a better value.
I was going to ask if you thought that the good ingredient list would make up for the price lol

They all have great ratings and that makes me feel like I'm missing out lol but those prices. I really want to try Nootropimax, have you tried it?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have taken most of their product line. I really like the brand but are expensive. With that said, if you follow them on social media they give out code and deals almost daily. I have never paid over 10 bucks for any of their products.

EsotericWolf

Awards
I have taken most of their product line. I really like the brand but are expensive. With that said, if you follow them on social media they give out code and deals almost daily. I have never paid over 10 bucks for any of their products.
Wow, that's a deal! Thank you for letting me know. If you don't mind, I would like to hear more about your experience with the products you've taken.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, that's a deal! Thank you for letting me know. If you don't mind, I would like to hear more about your experience with the products you've taken.
Consciousness- low stim, good focus. helped me get through the afternoons at work. taste is not bad, but they dont use anything artificial so its not the best on the market
Joy- slightly better feeling of well being. just felt better. relaxed, calm. not off the charts but noticeable.
Pre- my opinion the best product. really good all in one, but i had to add some stims to it for early morning workouts. same on taste, not the best but not terrible.
bcaa- not much to really say. taste was ok as the rest. normal bcaa product, which you dont really need.
electrolytes- had a couple tubs of this i used intra workout. actually felt really hydrated using it. taste is as above.
burn- added stims to it, but did sweat a decent amount. not like on a true burner like say Radiate, but got me going. would have liked to see Ashwaganha dosed higher though.
diet pills- decent appetite suppression. only used every now and then through the whole bottle.
creatine- a creatine product with BA at half dose. not much else to say.
caffeine- didnt notice any difference than any other caff product.
sleep- i dont tolerate any melatonin so I really cant comment. for some reason it seems to keep me awake.

EsotericWolf

Awards
Consciousness- low stim, good focus. helped me get through the afternoons at work. taste is not bad, but they dont use anything artificial so its not the best on the market
Joy- slightly better feeling of well being. just felt better. relaxed, calm. not off the charts but noticeable.
Pre- my opinion the best product. really good all in one, but i had to add some stims to it for early morning workouts. same on taste, not the best but not terrible.
bcaa- not much to really say. taste was ok as the rest. normal bcaa product, which you dont really need.
electrolytes- had a couple tubs of this i used intra workout. actually felt really hydrated using it. taste is as above.
burn- added stims to it, but did sweat a decent amount. not like on a true burner like say Radiate, but got me going. would have liked to see Ashwaganha dosed higher though.
diet pills- decent appetite suppression. only used every now and then through the whole bottle.
creatine- a creatine product with BA at half dose. not much else to say.
caffeine- didnt notice any difference than any other caff product.
sleep- i dont tolerate any melatonin so I really cant comment. for some reason it seems to keep me awake.
Thank you so much for the detailed reviews! Thinking of maybe getting Pre for my bf since he has a hard time going to sleep if he takes caffeine later in the day and since he gets off later we usually work out later.

I can't find where they post their codes/deals. I only found out that you can get a free bottle but it's after purchasing one of their products.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much for the detailed reviews! Thinking of maybe getting Pre for my bf since he has a hard time going to sleep if he takes caffeine later in the day and since he gets off later we usually work out later.

I can't find where they post their codes/deals. I only found out that you can get a free bottle but it's after purchasing one of their products.
follow them on FB and insta. there will be ads that start to pop up and you can get deals through them there. The deals range from 50-90% off of an given product. You can get alerts through messenger on FB too. Give it a couple days and the deals will pop up.

The Pre is really good, especially if he has a hard time going to sleep.

EsotericWolf

Awards
follow them on FB and insta. there will be ads that start to pop up and you can get deals through them there. The deals range from 50-90% off of an given product. You can get alerts through messenger on FB too. Give it a couple days and the deals will pop up.

The Pre is really good, especially if he has a hard time going to sleep.
Thank you, i appreciate it! Going to get the Pre then!

Have you ever taken Nootropimax before, If so how do you think it compares to Consciousness?

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you, i appreciate it! Going to get the Pre then!

Have you ever taken Nootropimax before, If so how do you think it compares to Consciousness?
Yes I have as well as Focus XT. Actually on my 3rd straight tub of focus xt. Nootropimax is good as well. I would say all 3 of the ones mentioned are really good for focus/ studying/ staying on track, so for me it always comes down to price. If I cant get Consciousness at the discounted price, I go with next in line deal wise. That has been Focus XT lately. I honestly dont think you can go wrong with any of the 3.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to ask if you thought that the good ingredient list would make up for the price lol

They all have great ratings and that makes me feel like I'm missing out lol but those prices. I really want to try Nootropimax, have you tried it?
I have used Nootropimax before and honestly I am not really a fan of it. To be fair it has an ingredient in it that doesn’t work well with me and I am sure that’s the reason. Most people can tolerate bacopa, but I just can’t. It kills all motivation for me.

I say go for the Genius product if you can get a good discount on it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Those products look pretty good for sure! I guess it depends on your budget and what you really want out of them.

For noots, it is a growing category with plenty of top contenders. Focus XT is a solid option, especially the new version. I have used it religiously for about 4 years with small breaks between tubs and still continue to love it.

Some other great options out there, search the threads and have a hunt around if you want a more cost effective option :)

EsotericWolf

Awards
Those products look pretty good for sure! I guess it depends on your budget and what you really want out of them.

For noots, it is a growing category with plenty of top contenders. Focus XT is a solid option, especially the new version. I have used it religiously for about 4 years with small breaks between tubs and still continue to love it.

Some other great options out there, search the threads and have a hunt around if you want a more cost effective option :)
Thank you, yeah the regular prices for those is not in my budget at the moment. I was also looking at Focus XT. I also want something to help with mood. Have you felt it made you in a better mood?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For mood boosting? Vicaine...period. I am blowing it out right now for 37% off. It is normally $78.99 and is now $49.70. This product costs mo to make than what Genius brand sells most of their stuff for. At $49.70 I am making about $10 a bottle. That's it. It's super expensive to make, but there is nothing else like it.
I wish I could continue selling it.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For mood boosting? Vicaine...period. I am blowing it out right now for 37% off. It is normally $78.99 and is now $49.70. This product costs mo to make than what Genius brand sells most of their stuff for. At $49.70 I am making about $10 a bottle. That's it. It's super expensive to make, but there is nothing else like it.
Just picked up 2. Wish I could have bought 10.

EsotericWolf

Awards
I was actually looking at this before it's blowout sale. I just recently lost my job so I am trying to be frugal with my money right now but I do want to try it before it's gone and that is a very generous price. I also talked to my mom about trying it so she is interested in it as well.

I also want to let you know that I am genuinely sorry that you're to go through this. I know how it feels to lose something that you put a lot of hard work into but I wish you and your business nothing but the best!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was actually looking at this before it's blowout sale. I just recently lost my job so I am trying to be frugal with my money right now but I do want to try it before it's gone and that is a very generous price. I also talked to my mom about trying it so she is interested in it as well.

I also want to let you know that I am genuinely sorry that you're to go through this. I know how it feels to lose something that you put a lot of hard work into but I wish you and your business nothing but the best!
Vaso-6 and 200mg of caffeine keeps you pumped. I felt great hours after my workout. And both are cheap as hell.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid and unique product for sure, but it’d be a little disingenuous to not point out that it’s entirely a different beast than the other supplements being discussed in this thread. Much more caution and respect needs to be taken with it, and daily use, even if possible for some people, probably isn’t really recommended for most/all people, or at the least isn’t without some risk of addiction/dependence. For non-daily use (I think you mentioned 4x/week) as long as you don’t have issues with addiction/substance abuse, then yeah, it’s a great and unique product, so I’m not knocking it by any means.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid and unique product for sure, but it’d be a little disingenuous to not point out that it’s entirely a different beast than the other supplements being discussed in this thread. Much more caution and respect needs to be taken with it, and daily use, even if possible for some people, probably isn’t really recommended for most/all people, or at the least isn’t without some risk of addiction/dependence. For non-daily use (I think you mentioned 4x/week) as long as you don’t have issues with addiction/substance abuse, then yeah, it’s a great and unique product, so I’m not knocking it by any means.
Is this a super sized stim then?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s the tianeptine, straight from the product info thread, “it’s a REAL full-opioid agonist.”
This stuff is dangerous as hell. Thanks for the info, not going to die trying this. Mods need to ban this product for sale on this board.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have a LOT of women that buy this (mostly the wives of bodybuilders who started using their husband's bottle), so your mom would probably like it.

Yeah, losing it sucks, but I knew it would happen eventually. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is dangerous as hell. Thanks for the info, not going to die trying this. Mods need to ban this product for sale on this board.
Did you say die? LOL. Ask my 10,000 customers about their near-death experiences? Plenty of them are members here. Of course, you could always read the massive amount of available clinical research (50+ years) available on the subject. Or, you could ask the millions of people who were prescribed this compound in Europe.

One would think that with "death" being a side effect, that at least one of my 10,000 customers would have had a bad experience--something posted somewhere? Good luck finding that.

Ignorance at its finest. So incredibly stupid. That's all I have to say.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You may wanna set the next few innings out brah.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I wouldn't say disingenuous. As you know, I spoke about Vicaine extensively when I first started selling it. I can't provide full write-ups every time I post on it, ya' know. I have now had about 10,000 customers...and NOT ONE has ever posted or emailed me saying they had any dependence issues. Not one. Even with daily use (which many people have done and which I recommend against), no one has complained of dependence. A big part of the reason for this is not only because most people who buy Vicaine aren't addicts, but because it is self-limiting in nature. Its stimulant content prevents the type of abuse that would be necessary to cause real problems. At this point, the only people I would say it is inappropriate for are current/former opioid addicts or people with certain mental illnesses (major depression, for example, because I don't want them self-medicating).

So, overall I agree with you, but I wouldn't say it is disingenuous, as that implies I was somehow trying to deceive. I have been more than upfront about everything...to the point of excessiveness, even.

With 2 years of feedback over a broad population of users, the question of dependence (with Vicaine in particular) has pretty much been answered. There is a big difference between Vicaine and pure tianeptine. People who are looking for just an opioid high (addicts or people on their way) buy pure tianeptine, not Vicaine. Vicaine just doesn't lend itself well to dependence issues. Does tianeptine have that potential? Sure, if it is abused, but those are usually people who are buying it for that very purpose. Those people almost always look for pure tianeptine products, so they aren't limited by other ingredients in the bottle.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You may wanna set the next few innings out brah.
As you know, I could post the numerous studies, the 50 years of clinical research, and the thousands of user experiences contradicting his idiocy, but there is no reason to do so at this point in the game. It is now at the end of its life. It had a good run and its time to say good bye. When looking back, I am very happy with the way things went.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say disingenuous. As you know, I spoke about Vicaine extensively when I first started selling it. I can't provide full write-ups every time I post on it, ya' know. I have now had about 10,000 customers...and NOT ONE has ever posted or emailed me saying they had any dependence issues. Not one. Even with daily use (which many people have done and which I recommend against), no one has complained of dependence. A big part of the reason for this is not only because most people who buy Vicaine aren't addicts, but because it is self-limiting in nature. Its stimulant content prevents the type of abuse that would be necessary to cause real problems. At this point, the only people I would say it is inappropriate for are current/former opioid addicts or people with certain mental illnesses (major depression, for example, because I don't want them self-medicating).

So, overall I agree with you, but I wouldn't say it is disingenuous, as that implies I was somehow trying to deceive. I have been more than upfront about everything...to the point of excessiveness, even.

With 2 years of feedback over a broad population of users, the question of dependence (with Vicaine in particular) has pretty much been answered. There is a big difference between Vicaine and pure tianeptine. People who are looking for just an opioid high (addicts or people on their way) buy pure tianeptine, not Vicaine. Vicaine just doesn't lend itself well to dependence issues. Does tianeptine have that potential? Sure, if it is abused, but those are usually people who are buying it for that very purpose. Those people almost always look for pure tianeptine products, so they aren't limited by other ingredients in the bottle.
Fair enough. Disingenuous may have been a bit harsh of a word, as you yourself have said, if I recall, it’s not recommended to use daily (and the portmanteau name itself isn’t pulling any punches either), but people will do what they want, so I’m at least glad people aren’t reporting issues with it. I suppose my main point was that OP should do a little more research on the supplement before buying it. Granted, this should be done for every supplement, but it’s especially important in this instance. No hard feelings.

EsotericWolf

Awards
Decent products, but very expensive.

As for other nootropic products, if you don’t mind caffeine, NootropiMax is very solid. The new Focus XT is also solid, and they have a caffeine free version IIRC. Both are also more affordable per serving than Genius’ stuff.
Hey I actually got a bottle of Oxy Max, needed a stim fat burner and seen that it also has nootropics in it as well so I wanted to try it out and I see that it's pretty popular here, almost every search mentioned it lol so I may order Nootropimax later to try.

As for Vicaine, yes I always do research before buying anything and look up logs here on what others experienced. But at the rate I go with doing research it may be all gone by then. I take a few days to a week of looking stuff up before I buy anything...Idk if that makes me weird lol

EsotericWolf

Awards
I have a LOT of women that buy this (mostly the wives of bodybuilders who started using their husband's bottle), so your mom would probably like it.

Yeah, losing it sucks, but I knew it would happen eventually. :)
I am sure both of us would like it then!

Well you can say that you made a product that is unlike anything else and you made something that a lot of people loved.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vicaine certainly is intended for responsible adults who know the potential of it being addicting, but I wouldn’t classify it as being dangerous by any means. I have been using it for just over a year now and have never used more than 3 capsules a day. 95% of the time, I will take 1-2 capsules a day, and sometimes none at all (rarely). It doesn’t seem that I have built up much of a tolerance either.

Surely, one should do some research on tianeptine to see if that is something they are willing to experiment with before purchasing. For me, it has been extremely helpful for my anxiety and promotion of positive mood. It was nice to have the ability to purchase a truly effective supplement that alleviates these ailments when traditional pharmaceuticals have fell short. There is no doubt that I will miss Vicaine...

EsotericWolf

Awards
Vicaine certainly is intended for responsible adults who know the potential of it being addicting, but I wouldn’t classify it as being dangerous by any means. I have been using it for just over a year now and have never used more than 3 capsules a day. 95% of the time, I will take 1-2 capsules a day, and sometimes none at all (rarely). It doesn’t seem that I have built up much of a tolerance either.

Surely, one should do some research on tianeptine to see if that is something they are willing to experiment with before purchasing. For me, it has been extremely helpful for my anxiety and promotion of positive mood. It was nice to have the ability to purchase a truly effective supplement that alleviates these ailments when traditional pharmaceuticals have fell short. There is no doubt that I will miss Vicaine...
Thank you for sharing your input and I will do some more research on it! I am really interested in it, I also deal with anxiety and panic attacks, although the panic attacks have gotten way better and I don't have them as often as I used to. I don't want pharmaceutical drugs to control my life or anything for that matter but I believe a supplement would be the better route for me. I also worked in the Pharmacy for several years and went to school for Pharmacy Technology.