Attention Link VS AddieUp

1. Attention Link VS AddieUp

So, first off I prefer stimulant nootropics but I will not use yohimbine or massive doses of caffeine. Addie Up by Red Dawn is fantastic, but a bit expensive. It looks like Attention Link by HTP is very similar though lacking the list of phenethylamines usually associated with their listed extracts. Anyone used both? How about Adderex SR or stacking Adderex and Attention Link. Seems like hordenine is necessary for the amphetamine analogs to really kick in. Is that actually true?

2. In all honesty, theyíre both subpar formulas and try to hide this fact behind massive proprietary blends.

What are you looking for really? Are you just looking for energy? Focus? Memory improvement? Etc. Knowing this will help to give you better and more relevant recommendations.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Euphoria, focus, and energy very similar to dextroamphetamine. AddieUp is really quite good at that. Or the formula I have just recently bought is. I guess they've had four different formulas. This one has Dendrobium (likely N-a-DEPEA) and BMPEA in it along with hordenine. The old ones (or I think they're the old ones) had DMHA, or DMAA, or amp citrate. As far as I remember the aliphatic amines do not have that euphoria.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    Euphoria, focus, and energy very similar to dextroamphetamine. AddieUp is really quite good at that. Or the formula I have just recently bought is. I guess they've had four different formulas. This one has Dendrobium (likely N-a-DEPEA) and BMPEA in it along with hordenine. The old ones (or I think they're the old ones) had DMHA, or DMAA, or amp citrate. As far as I remember the aliphatic amines do not have that euphoria.
    Man you need Vicaine

5. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Man you need Vicaine
    As long as he can keep it to occasional use, then this could fit the bill of what heís looking for. Enjoy responsibly haha.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    As long as he can keep it to occasional use, then this could fit the bill of what heís looking for. Enjoy responsibly haha.
    I went through a couple of bottles taking 1-2 pills a day and when I laid off it for a couple of weeks the first couple of days I had a little brain fog in the morning but it didnít last long. I think as long as youíre not eating them you are ok.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I went through a couple of bottles taking 1-2 pills a day and when I laid off it for a couple of weeks the first couple of days I had a little brain fog in the morning but it didnít last long. I think as long as youíre not eating them you are ok.
    Everyone is different, and some people are more prone to issues than others. I just wanted to point it out that itís something to treat with respect, and maybe if OP decides to try it he can do some reading in the threads here that discuss it.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Everyone is different, and some people are more prone to issues than others. I just wanted to point it out that itís something to treat with respect, and maybe if OP decides to try it he can do some reading in the threads here that discuss it.
    Yeah I was just giving my experiences with it. I was taking Bronkaid with it but switched to phenylpiracetam and I liked it even more. The only thing Bronkaid did better was appetite suppressing.

9. Nope. Vicaine is garbage.

10. How bout some good ol methamphetamine?

11. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    How bout some good ol methamphetamine?
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Study: Common Pesticides Linked to Attention Deficit Disorder
    By PublicEnemy in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 05:26 PM
  2. UFC 113 - Machida vs Shogun 2 Streaming Link