Attention Link VS AddieUp

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, first off I prefer stimulant nootropics but I will not use yohimbine or massive doses of caffeine. Addie Up by Red Dawn is fantastic, but a bit expensive. It looks like Attention Link by HTP is very similar though lacking the list of phenethylamines usually associated with their listed extracts. Anyone used both? How about Adderex SR or stacking Adderex and Attention Link. Seems like hordenine is necessary for the amphetamine analogs to really kick in. Is that actually true?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty, they’re both subpar formulas and try to hide this fact behind massive proprietary blends.

What are you looking for really? Are you just looking for energy? Focus? Memory improvement? Etc. Knowing this will help to give you better and more relevant recommendations.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Euphoria, focus, and energy very similar to dextroamphetamine. AddieUp is really quite good at that. Or the formula I have just recently bought is. I guess they've had four different formulas. This one has Dendrobium (likely N-a-DEPEA) and BMPEA in it along with hordenine. The old ones (or I think they're the old ones) had DMHA, or DMAA, or amp citrate. As far as I remember the aliphatic amines do not have that euphoria.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Euphoria, focus, and energy very similar to dextroamphetamine. AddieUp is really quite good at that. Or the formula I have just recently bought is. I guess they've had four different formulas. This one has Dendrobium (likely N-a-DEPEA) and BMPEA in it along with hordenine. The old ones (or I think they're the old ones) had DMHA, or DMAA, or amp citrate. As far as I remember the aliphatic amines do not have that euphoria.
Man you need Vicaine

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As long as he can keep it to occasional use, then this could fit the bill of what he’s looking for. Enjoy responsibly haha.
I went through a couple of bottles taking 1-2 pills a day and when I laid off it for a couple of weeks the first couple of days I had a little brain fog in the morning but it didn’t last long. I think as long as you’re not eating them you are ok.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went through a couple of bottles taking 1-2 pills a day and when I laid off it for a couple of weeks the first couple of days I had a little brain fog in the morning but it didn’t last long. I think as long as you’re not eating them you are ok.
Everyone is different, and some people are more prone to issues than others. I just wanted to point it out that it’s something to treat with respect, and maybe if OP decides to try it he can do some reading in the threads here that discuss it.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different, and some people are more prone to issues than others. I just wanted to point it out that it’s something to treat with respect, and maybe if OP decides to try it he can do some reading in the threads here that discuss it.
Yeah I was just giving my experiences with it. I was taking Bronkaid with it but switched to phenylpiracetam and I liked it even more. The only thing Bronkaid did better was appetite suppressing.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope. Vicaine is garbage. :)