Ceretropic closing permanently 6/22

1. Ceretropic closing permanently 6/22

Just saw an email from them. This is bad. I hope this doesn't spell bad news for other nootropic retailers.

They are opening another online store under another name, but with very few products, just a handful including l-theanine solution, b-12 sublinguals, caffeine solution. This is pretty crap. I used to source so many great nootropics from them.

2. Well yeah all nootropic, rc's, and brain supplements are going to be banned with the new DEA bill.

IRC.Bio just shut down too.

Expect all the companies on here to drop most of their nootropics, rc's, and brain supplements before the DEA starts raiding.
    •   

3. Good thing Iíve got a great shop in Germany to still order from. This really sucks though.

4. I don't ever fall into the fear camp, but I personally have been stocking up huge on all my racetams.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Standup View Post
    Well yeah all nootropic, rc's, and brain supplements are going to be banned with the new DEA bill.

IRC.Bio just shut down too.

Expect all the companies on here to drop most of their nootropics, rc's, and brain supplements before the DEA starts raiding.
    "Brain supplements" and "nootropics" are very broad categories. I don't think anyone is saying that ALL "nootropics" and "brain supplements" are going to be banned. Choline is a nootropic/brain supp, as is ALCAR, theanine, tyrosine, bacopa, etc. It's highly unlikely that these natural nootropics will be banned. Things like racetams and other synthetic nootropics, which are "grey area" ATM may be banned, but let's not claim that ALL nootropics and brain supplements are going to banned; that's not what's happening. This new bill sucks, but let's not spread misinformation my friend.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    Good thing Iíve got a great shop in Germany to still order from. This really sucks though.
    I'm interested, if you could please PM me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I gripping the BB too close for bench pressing?
    By Rock Lee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:49 PM
  2. Who closed the thread?
    By db682 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 02:53 AM
  3. Iron they closed the Iron forum at animal's :(
    By RaulJimenez in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 12:09 PM
  4. if your ordering any supps before 4-22, READ