Do any Adderall users in here have any experience with Modafinil?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have a pretty large order for modafinil coming in as I have been eyeing this for awhile and landed an amazing deal on it a week ago with a 70% off sale.

Was wondering how comparable this is to Adderall in terms of confidence, socialbility, work ethic and focus.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a pretty large order for modafinil coming in as I have been eyeing this for awhile and landed an amazing deal on it a week ago with a 70% off sale.

Was wondering how comparable this is to Adderall in terms of confidence, socialbility, work ethic and focus.
In my experience its not like it at all.... With any of the finils they make me anti social and irritable around people. Good for focus on menial tasks that need to get done. Not so good for social situations or I don't notice any difference in confidence. That's my opinion with it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my experience its not like it at all.... With any of the finils they make me anti social and irritable around people. Good for focus on menial tasks that need to get done. Not so good for social situations or I don't notice any difference in confidence. That's my opinion with it.
Ooooof... that’s kinda ****ty to hear.

Plan was it to use it for work (1 on 1 conversation with strangers is part of the job on a daily basis)

And also for school work

Guess I’ll have to cater it more towards the schoolwork

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooooof... that’s kinda ****ty to hear.

Plan was it to use it for work (1 on 1 conversation with strangers is part of the job on a daily basis)

And also for school work

Guess I’ll have to cater it more towards the schoolwork
Prob with the schoolwork your g2g... At least for me it sucks socially lol

Maybe someone else will have a different experience.

You've used vicaine right? Flmodifinil kinda similar feeling as far as towards the latter part of the ride.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prob with the schoolwork your g2g... At least for me it sucks socially lol

Maybe someone else will have a different experience.

You've used vicaine right? Flmodifinil kinda similar feeling as far as towards the latter part of the ride.
Hell yeah i LOVED vicaine and it made me SUPER social I completely forgot there was a finil in there. If the effects of modafinil are similar I will def be good to go

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yeah i LOVED vicaine and it made me SUPER social I completely forgot there was a finil in there. If the effects of modafinil are similar I will def be good to go
Well its the second part that's the finil. The initial feel good is the tianeptine. At the end of vicaine (after about 3 hrs) I get irritable as heck... that's why I sold you that bottle haha started using the Vicaine p.m. and loved it

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I've been experimenting with both Vicane and PM for about 6 months now. I agree with solo Vicane producing irritability around the 3 hour mark. I began taking 2 Vicane and 1 PM which worked great for a while. Used 2 day on 1 day off to lesson tolerance. I never associated that irritability with the Flmod. I always assumed it was the Tianeptine comedown. Interesting.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finils and Adderall are nothing alike.

Sociability is the biggest weakness on a finil, as the primary purpose is for task oriented activity and wakefulness.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been experimenting with both Vicane and PM for about 6 months now. I agree with solo Vicane producing irritability around the 3 hour mark. I began taking 2 Vicane and 1 PM which worked great for a while. Used 2 day on 1 day off to lesson tolerance. I never associated that irritability with the Flmod. I always assumed it was the Tianeptine comedown. Interesting.
The Flmod would be attributed to the acute irritability most likely. While I enjoy armodafinil and modafinil for tasks and productivity, it turns me into a bear. If I am interrupted doing something, I snap without thinking about it.