Best Nootropic for memory

  1. Best Nootropic for memory


    What single product would be the best for improving memory?

    100mg or less of caffeine. My fiance doesn't like feeling stimmed out.

  2. Best Nootropic for memory


    If you want <100mg caffeine, and a multi-ingredient product, then Clear Edge is a solid option (no caffeine), as it contains bacopa (which is solid for memory, but takes a few weeks of daily dosing to really shine), CDP-choline, and huperzine, etc. I personally use NootropiMax, which also contains the above three ingredients, but itís ~250mg caffeine per serving. You could always split the dose, but the inclusion of theanine, bacopa, and sceletium really help keep the energy clean and focused. Iím not really sure if you want any caffeine in it, just a low amount, or no caffeine. I think that Clear Edge is sometimes hard to find in stock. Stim-free Focus XT is another solid budget option, but you may want to add some bacopa to it, as it doesnít have any, and itís a solid ingredient for improving memory when used daily.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    If you want <100mg caffeine, and a multi-ingredient product, then Clear Edge is a solid option (no caffeine), as it contains bacopa (which is solid for memory, but takes a few weeks of daily dosing to really shine), CDP-choline, and huperzine, etc. I personally use NootropiMax, which also contains the above three ingredients, but itís ~250mg caffeine per serving. You could always split the dose, but the inclusion of theanine, bacopa, and sceletium really help keep the energy clean and focused. Iím not really sure if you want any caffeine in it, just a low amount, or no caffeine. I think that Clear Edge is sometimes hard to find in stock. Stim-free Focus XT is another solid budget option, but you may want to add some bacopa to it, as it doesnít have any, and itís a solid ingredient for improving memory when used daily.
    Second the option of Nootropimax. I'm extremely stim sensitive (as an example, I can only tolerate about 4 ounces of coffee) and 1 capsule (which I guess is about 125 mg caffeine) provides good motivation and focus when needed. Sometimes I'll add in another 100 mg of l-theanine if it does get a little too stimulating but that's only when I take it on an empty stomach. If taken with food, it really blunts the stimulation to a level that's comfortable for me.

  4. Thank you for the quick feedback gentlemen.

  5. Nootrol- really seemed to improved my short term and long term memory. Unfortunately, half way through the second bottle it stopped working for me. So I will have to revisit it to see if it just needed to be cycled.

    Lionís Mane- takes a little time to work but it definitely improved long term memory for me. It doesnít seem to do much of anything for my short term memory though.

    PRL-8-53 is a novel nootropic that is hands down the best for memory. It drastically improved my short term memory, verbal fluency and word recall.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Nootrol- really seemed to improved my short term and long term memory. Unfortunately, half way through the second bottle it stopped working for me. So I will have to revisit it to see if it just needed to be cycled.

    Lionís Mane- takes a little time to work but it definitely improved long term memory for me. It doesnít seem to do much of anything for my short term memory though.

    PRL-8-53 is a novel nootropic that is hands down the best for memory. It drastically improved my short term memory, verbal fluency and word recall.
    For lions mane, just a heads up, but the vast majority of of nootropics that include it as an ingredient really under-dose it. 500-1000mg is not really the daily dose you want. Studies using the powder (not an extract) seem to use 2-3g per day, so if youíre looking for the full benefits of lions mane, you may need to add more to a supplement that contains it, or know how much to use if youíre using it as a standalone/add-on.

    PRL is solid. Iíve only used it once or twice, and I wouldnít use it daily by any means, but itís pretty interesting. Not much actual research on it, but some interesting speculation and feedback floating around the web.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. I am biased....however take the time to look at Azoth 2.0. Caffeine free and the results really do speak for themselves.
    Head of Content Development - Azoth 2.0
    DM for stock enquiries

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    What single product would be the best for improving memory?

    100mg or less of caffeine. My fiance doesn't like feeling stimmed out.
    Ginko biloba plus 2 weeks on 2 off of huperzine a. Cheap and effective.

    I would avoid racetams for now.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  9. If I could go back in time I will gain a lot of time/money starting with bulk racetams or low dose a fat burner I used it long time but it depends only on what product you respond well and if you need a big help or not at the cognitive level

    Edit: what PRL dose you used guys ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    What single product would be the best for improving memory?

    100mg or less of caffeine. My fiance doesn't like feeling stimmed out.
    BLR Nootrol, Several logs on here and testing that showed increased memory functions. I'm a fan.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    If I could go back in time I will gain a lot of time/money starting with bulk racetams or low dose a fat burner I used it long time but it depends only on what product you respond well and if you need a big help or not at the cognitive level

    Edit: what PRL dose you used guys ?
    I find 12-15 mg sublingual PRL works well for me.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The Whizard View Post
    What single product would be the best for improving memory?

    100mg or less of caffeine. My fiance doesn't like feeling stimmed out.
    Boring response- is she getting enough sleep and/or experiencing stress? If so, I would have some suggestions before tackling memory supplements.

  13. She does get enough sleep and isn't experiencing stress. Thank you for the ideas though. Much appreciated.

  14. Ok, in that case before moving to any racetams, my suggestion is a very basic stack to start as I do not believe in these multiple compound supplements that throw in everything and the kitchen sink: 2x daily:

    500mg l-tyrosine
    500mg ALCAR
    200-400mg Phosphatidylserine

    When moving towards racetams, my first choice would be Aniracetam.

  15. You could also add some bacopa to the above ingredients. Itíd take a few weeks to really start working, but it is one of the more proven ingredients for memory.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Coluracetam

  17. Huperzine has exceptional evidence and feedback...and iis inexpensive

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-11-2016, 10:00 AM
  2. best nootropic for blunting emotions
    By Hockeyaus33 in forum Nootropics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 01:52 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2015, 08:30 PM
  4. best nootropics for school
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 09:53 PM
  5. Some of the Best Herbs for Memory Improvement
    By B5150 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 04:28 PM
Log in
Log in