Armondafinil alternative

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Armondafinil alternative

A friend gave me a few to try and I really enjoyed it. So is their anything out there similar to this? I love stims but I enjoyed the smooth stim and very alert feeling it gave me. Thanks

2. then why alternative?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mikephilip View Post
    then why alternative?
    I donít have a pharm source

4. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    A friend gave me a few to try and I really enjoyed it. So is their anything out there similar to this? I love stims but I enjoyed the smooth stim and very alert feeling it gave me. Thanks
    Have you looked into other Afinils? CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil), CRL-40941 (Fladrafinil), Adrafinil or even Phenylpiracetam

5. Quote Originally Posted by JAS51 View Post
    Have you looked into other Afinils? CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil), CRL-40941 (Fladrafinil), Adrafinil or even Phenylpiracetam
    No I havenít. Is Flmodafinil by script only?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    No I haven’t. Is Flmodafinil by script only?
    No. It is a nootropic. There is a thread here called CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil) Feedback and Discussion?

7. Check your PM, brother.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Check your PM, brother.
    Thanks

9. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    Thanks
    Check out Vicaine by MA supps
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

10. There is no alternative for armodafinil. If that feel is what you are after, you need to obtain that and it is not difficult at all. Due to how this specific finil works, it is unique and in part what makes it so strong. I personally can only take 75mg at a time because of this.

11. Vicaine contain Fluorinated modafinil, which is 4X stronger than Modafinil and is being developed for ADHD sufferers as an alternative to adderall.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Vicaine contain Fluorinated modafinil, which is 4X stronger than Modafinil and is being developed for ADHD sufferers as an alternative to adderall.
    Any chance you'll be selling fl modafinil alone as part of your new peptide/research chemical company (MA Research) mentioned in another thread? If so, would it be offered in bulk or is there a chance you'd sell it encapsulated (which would be great...personally hate encapsulating powders myself)? I realize that might be difficult to do since technically you'll probably be selling many of the items as not for human consumption (and selling it encapsulated seems like it might be an obvious contradiction to that) but figured I'd ask anyway.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Any chance you'll be selling fl modafinil alone as part of your new peptide/research chemical company (MA Research) mentioned in another thread? If so, would it be offered in bulk or is there a chance you'd sell it encapsulated (which would be great...personally hate encapsulating powders myself)? I realize that might be difficult to do since technically you'll probably be selling many of the items as not for human consumption (and selling it encapsulated seems like it might be an obvious contradiction to that) but figured I'd ask anyway.
    Yes, I will be offering Flmodafinil as a solo item through MA research (it won't be available through MAR until a few weeks after we open, though, as it takes longer to get the raws), but it cannot be in capped form because that company can't make products for human use.

14. Where can we find out more about this new company? When do you anticipate the launch?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Yes, I will be offering Flmodafinil as a solo item through MA research (it won't be available through MAR until a few weeks after we open, though, as it takes longer to get the raws), but it cannot be in capped form because that company can't make products for human use.
    Your in box is full Mike trying to pm you
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

16. Quote Originally Posted by contact13 View Post
    Where can we find out more about this new company? When do you anticipate the launch?
    You'll find out right here as soon as I open, which will be VERY SOON!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Your in box is full Mike trying to pm you
    I made room.

18. This is the first I have heard of MA research. That sounds more than exciting!

19. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I don’t have a pharm source
    there are lots of

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Vicaine contain Fluorinated modafinil, which is 4X stronger than Modafinil and is being developed for ADHD sufferers as an alternative to adderall.
    I actually just bought this a few days ago. Waiting on delivery now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    You'll find out right here as soon as I open, which will be VERY SOON!
    Love it man! Happy to see you go this route!

22. Quote Originally Posted by mikephilip View Post
    there are lots of
    Thanks.... I guess

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    This is the first I have heard of MA research. That sounds more than exciting!
    I am very excited! Everything will be made in the U.S and tested with the latest mass spec and HPLC technology. All products will be 99% purity or above. Each customer order will include a lab report for every product they order, so they can see for themselves. Furthermore, my prices will be very competitive...and some of them will be probably the lowest you can find. I will be selling top-shelf products at bottom shelf prices. How and why? The answer is simple. I decided I would rather make much less per sale, but make many more sales. This way I can capture a larger segment of the market and the company can earn just as much or more than if I would have had higher prices. Furthermore, this eliminates customer-company conflict, as our interests will be mutually aligned. Both the customer and company will be getting exactly what they want....and this is how I like to do business.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I am very excited! Everything will be made in the U.S and tested with the latest mass spec and HPLC technology. All products will be 99% purity or above. Each customer order will include a lab report for every product they order, so they can see for themselves. Furthermore, my prices will be very competitive...and some of them will be probably the lowest you can find. I will be selling top-shelf products at bottom shelf prices. How and why? The answer is simple. I decided I would rather make much less per sale, but make many more sales. This way I can capture a larger segment of the market and the company can earn just as much or more than if I would have had higher prices. Furthermore, this eliminates customer-company conflict, as our interests will be mutually aligned. Both the customer and company will be getting exactly what they want....and this is how I like to do business.
    And that is why I am excited you are going to be in the RC business.

Will you be open to suggestions on what to have stocked at the RC company? Possible in a thread here on AM?

Will you continue MA Labs so we can still have the all inclusive Vicaine? I really hope so!

25. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    And that is why I am excited you are going to be in the RC business.

Will you be open to suggestions on what to have stocked at the RC company? Possible in a thread here on AM?

Will you continue MA Labs so we can still have the all inclusive Vicaine? I really hope so!
    I hope Vicaine sticks around for a long time as well. It was not in stock recently so I bought some caps of 25mg tianeptine sulfate in hopes of replicating the affects to some level with a few of my stims. It was horrendous. It had a sedative and brain numbing affect more than anything else, and it heavily clouded/impeded my work performance and mood. Then I ended up with a headache the next day. It cost me about the same amount of money as Vicaine and I will probably never use it again. What a waste. I have since ordered another bottle of Vicaine now that it is back in stock

As far as the new RC business, I hope @Mike Arnold utilizes capsules whenever possible...as he did with Somatozine. I despise those bottles of liquid from most of the current RCs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EagleResearch Alternatives
    By Champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 03:04 PM
  2. Triacana... Safer alternative to T3
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-14-2003, 03:46 PM
  3. clomid alternative
    By empiremica in forum Anabolics