NeuroReGen - A NeuroGenesis Enhancer and BDNF Mimic.

1. NeuroReGen - A NeuroGenesis Enhancer and BDNF Mimic.

We are excited to announce the release of our premier Nootropic NeuroReGen. Let's get some backstory before discussing the importance on this type of nootropic over any other to date.

NeuroReGen is unlike any other nootropic.

There are many nootropics in the market and many have a focus on one neurotransmitter like Phenibut and GABA or Alpha GPC and Acetylcholine. Positively raising certain neuro chemicals or their receptors activity can have very potent cognitive and/or mood enhancing effects without meaningful side effects. Research shows us what neuro chemicals decline with age and which play a role with one of the most important and holy grail of nootropics effects NeuroGenesis.

NeuroGenesis Enhancers are the future of nootropics.

NeuroGenesis is the production of NEW BRAIN CELLS or NEURONS and this process occurs in adults as well as kids. Just like your brain has Serotonin for mood or Dopamine for focus. NeuroTropic Factors are neuro chemicals that cause NeuroGenesis, protects the brain, and helps with neuro repair. One of main factors is called BDNF or Brain-derived neurotrophic factor.

BDNF is why you feel the mental benefits of exercise.

BDNF and it's receptors play a vital role in NeuroGenesis and is one of the main mood and cognitive enhancing benefits of exercise. Researchers have been hard at work trying to find any natural chemical that can give the same or stronger benefits.

BDNF an excellent target for nootropics.

BDNF acts on certain neurons of the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, helping to support the survival of existing neurons, and encourage the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. In the brain, it is active in the hippocampus, cortex, and basal forebrain—areas vital to learning, memory, and higher thinking. BDNF itself is important for long-term memory.

Low BDNF is a factor in Brain Aging.

BDNF levels have been shown to decrease in tissues with aging. Studies using human subjects have found that hippocampal volume decreases with decreasing plasma levels of BDNF.

NeuroReGen is natural and potent.

NeuroReGen was discovered as a natural plant flavone called 7,8 DHF that occurs in Godmania aesculifolia, Daisy (Tridax), and Primula Tree leaves. Researcher has found powerful and wide reaching effects of on neurogenesis, age-associated cognitive impairment, enhanced memory consolidation and emotional learning, blocks against neurotoxicity and excitotoxicity, and nearly anything that negative affects the brain or nervous system (autoimmune, metals, diet, genetics, infections, etc) due to it's regenerative effects.

Researchers have this to say about the active chemical in NeuroReGen.

Transl Neurodegener. 2016; 7,8-dihydroxyflavone, a small molecular TrkB agonist, is useful for treating various BDNF-implicated human disorders.

“...fully mimics the physiological actions of BDNF from neuronal survival, synpatogenesis, axonal regeneration etc. Notably, it is orally bioactive and is safe for chronic treatment... “

Psychiatry Investig. 2016 Sep;13(5):531-540. Epub 2016 Apr 6.

“CONCLUSION:
    7,8-dihydroxyflavone was beneficial for both depression and anxiety-like behaviors, and may exert fast-onset antidepressant effects. “

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Oct

“Treatments with either small-molecule trkB agonist enhanced axon regeneration and muscle reinnervation after peripheral nerve injuries. “

Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014 Feb

“Moreover, 7,8-DHF inhibited the loss of hippocampal synapses, restored synapse number and synaptic plasticity, and prevented memory deficits. These results suggest that 7,8-DHF represents a novel oral bioactive therapeutic agent for treating AD.

J Alzheimers Dis. 2012

“Our results thus confirm a critical role for TrkB signaling activation by 7,8-DHF in preventing age-related declines in fear learning and memory and strongly suggest a potential usefulness for 7,8-DHF or a TrkB agonist in reversing age-related memory impairment. “

J Neurochem. 2012 Aug;122(4):800-11

“Taken together, our results suggest that 7,8-DHF can act in vivo to counteract aging-induced declines in spatial memory and synaptic plasticity and morphological changes of hippocampal neurons. The effect of 7,8-DHF is more pronounced in relatively younger impaired rats than in those of more advanced age. These findings demonstrate the reversal of age-dependent memory impairment by in vivo 7,8-DHF application and support the benefit of early treatment for cognitive aging. “

Muscle Nerve. 2012 Feb;45(2):274-6.

“The small molecule 7,8-DHF may constitute a novel therapy to improve neuromuscular function. “

Am J Psychiatry. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2013 Sep 11.

“Moreover, 7,8-DHF may be an attractive agent for improving extinction and other emotional learning deficits associated with psychopathology in humans.

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Feb 9;107(6):2687-92.

“Thus, 7,8-dihydroxyflavone imitates BDNF and acts as a robust TrkB agonist, providing a powerful therapeutic tool for the treatment of various neurological diseases.”

Neurochem Int. 2015 Oct;89:170-80. doi: 10.1016/j.neuint.2015.07.021.

“Here, evidence will be provided to support the potential of 7,8-DHF as a novel treatment for several neurodevelopmental disorders where the BDNF signalling pathway is implicated in the pathophysiology and where benefits are therefore most likely to be derived from its implementation. “

Expect Long lasting and unique neuro results.

Basically 7,8 DHF aka NeuroReGen has researchers astonished by it's benefits and effectiveness as a nootropic and you will be too.

2. Are y'all going to be wanting someone to log or review this?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Are y'all going to be wanting someone to log or review this?
    Hit me with your best pitch for wanting to log this.

4. I tried this when Antaeus labs released it. Definitely legit if Jake put it out there.

5. is there a certificate of analysis for this?

I recall Nootropics Depot (known for posting COA's and only selling quality stuff) having a hard time getting pure 7,8 DHF.
    •   

6. are the sale prices over?
  7. NeuroReGen - A NeuroGenesis Enhancer and BDNF Mimic.

@NeuroTropic - have you used? Did you notice effects waning after consistent use? Still available?

8. Anyone have anything good to say about 7,8 DHF? Genuinely curious. Would like to know before I pick any up.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Are y'all going to be wanting someone to log or review this?
    I don't think it works on chickens? Hahaha 34 - 10

10. Quote Originally Posted by EvanMan View Post
    I don't think it works on chickens? Hahaha 34 - 10
    Haha fair enough. Luckily when I was there for school it was during the stretch of 5 wins straight against y’all. I’m just glad I wasn’t there for these last few games lol. Campus must’ve been a zombieland of depression hahah

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Haha fair enough. Luckily when I was there for school it was during the stretch of 5 wins straight against y’all. I’m just glad I wasn’t there for these last few games lol. Campus must’ve been a zombieland of depression hahah
    Yeah man I was just having fun with you. When I noticed your avatar I couldn't help myself. LOL. Success comes and goes and it will return to y'all again too. Muschamp did pretty good this year. Take care man.

12. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Hit me with your best pitch for wanting to log this.
    Still any logging opps available?

13. I think neurotropic is long gone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mood enhancer and Pump Supp
    By Dank0078 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 03:45 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 02:35 PM
  3. Ursolic Acid, Enhanced, and Beta 3 agonists
    By dprez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 11:58 PM
  4. Pes enhanced and alphamine Australia..
    By arsenal1980 in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2013, 09:41 AM
  5. Enhanced and ara
    By Wocheezy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 08:48 PM