Where to buy nootropics?

DCx

Awards
Where do you guys buy your nootropics from? I'm not talking about your easy to find ALCAR or Jarrow's CDP choline, but moreso your fancier nootropics like your racetams (phenylpiracetam, etc).

I did a google search, but I'm not sure on which site to trust, and I'd rather hear all your guys' suggestions first.

I'd really like to try some of these fancier things out (if safe)

Thanks in advance!

Btw, is the search function on the AM app like not fully functioning? It doesn't even yield the same searches as when on the computer

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
There are a few companies that make solid nootropic forumlas that are all safe. I would recommend taking a look at Nootropimax. Tons of great feedback and info on the forum

DCx

Awards
There are a few companies that make solid nootropic forumlas that are all safe. I would recommend taking a look at Nootropimax. Tons of great feedback and info on the forum
I'm familiar with your products, I'll eventually get a hold of a sample of nootropimax.

However, some of these "fancier" nootropics like the racetams have caught my eye. So I'm just asking everyone on where they buy their supps from, as I don't know what site would have good prices and also be realiable.

Powder city was the only site I was familiar with, that I knew people trusted

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm familiar with your products, I'll eventually get a hold of a sample of nootropimax.

However, some of these "fancier" nootropics like the racetams have caught my eye. So I'm just asking everyone on where they buy their supps from, as I don't know what site would have good prices and also be realiable.

Powder city was the only site I was familiar with, that I knew people trusted
PC is gone. There are still some quality sellers, but I’m not sure if I️ can mention them publicly here. Perhaps PM me?

mikephilip

Awards
I heard about "absorb your health" they have great product on their website...

irone93

irone93

Awards
  • Established
Lift mode and it's sister site newmind are top notch

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the past week I've been trying to order Pramiracetam in capsules from Nootropicscity but the card is getting constantly declined with DOB error code, even though I enter the DOB. CI've messaged them on FB, they read the message but never replied. Last time I ordered from them was last October.

Nootropicsdepot has Pramiracetam in powder form but not sure how to deal with mg and caps to do it myself.

If anyone knows of a store that ship international let me know.

Intellimeds and a few others only ship to mainland EU.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
For the past week I've been trying to order Pramiracetam in capsules from Nootropicscity but the card is getting constantly declined with DOB error code, even though I enter the DOB. CI've messaged them on FB, they read the message but never replied. Last time I ordered from them was last October.

Nootropicsdepot has Pramiracetam in powder form but not sure how to deal with mg and caps to do it myself.

If anyone knows of a store that ship international let me know.

Intellimeds and a few others only ship to mainland EU.
Limitless Life Nootropics