Where to buy nootropics?

1. Where to buy nootropics?

Where do you guys buy your nootropics from? I'm not talking about your easy to find ALCAR or Jarrow's CDP choline, but moreso your fancier nootropics like your racetams (phenylpiracetam, etc).

I did a google search, but I'm not sure on which site to trust, and I'd rather hear all your guys' suggestions first.

I'd really like to try some of these fancier things out (if safe)

Thanks in advance!

Btw, is the search function on the AM app like not fully functioning? It doesn't even yield the same searches as when on the computer

2. There are a few companies that make solid nootropic forumlas that are all safe. I would recommend taking a look at Nootropimax. Tons of great feedback and info on the forum
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    There are a few companies that make solid nootropic forumlas that are all safe. I would recommend taking a look at Nootropimax. Tons of great feedback and info on the forum
    I'm familiar with your products, I'll eventually get a hold of a sample of nootropimax.

However, some of these "fancier" nootropics like the racetams have caught my eye. So I'm just asking everyone on where they buy their supps from, as I don't know what site would have good prices and also be realiable.

Powder city was the only site I was familiar with, that I knew people trusted

4. Quote Originally Posted by DCx View Post
    I'm familiar with your products, I'll eventually get a hold of a sample of nootropimax.

However, some of these "fancier" nootropics like the racetams have caught my eye. So I'm just asking everyone on where they buy their supps from, as I don't know what site would have good prices and also be realiable.

Powder city was the only site I was familiar with, that I knew people trusted
    PC is gone. There are still some quality sellers, but Iím not sure if I️ can mention them publicly here. Perhaps PM me?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by DCx View Post
    Where do you guys buy your nootropics from? I'm not talking about your easy to find ALCAR or Jarrow's CDP choline, but moreso your fancier nootropics like your racetams (phenylpiracetam, etc).

I did a google search, but I'm not sure on which site to trust, and I'd rather hear all your guys' suggestions first.

I'd really like to try some of these fancier things out (if safe)

Thanks in advance!

Btw, is the search function on the AM app like not fully functioning? It doesn't even yield the same searches as when on the computer
    We offer a number of nootropics and smart drugs since 2003. Being the only nootropics company on AM and one of the few GMP producers we'd be happy to get you setup with your first nootropics. What are some of your goals? I'll make you a custom stack to test out.
    NeuroChem Performance Enhancing Solutions Since 2003
    Proud Sponsor of AnabolicMinds
    •   

6. Neurotropic sent me a free botle of oxiracetam, as per his ofer in their forum. I didn't get it yet, but their site looks solid!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nootropics and where to buy?
    By mtl11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 06:17 PM
  2. Where to buy 1,4-Diol?
    By BudHeavy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 05:52 PM
  3. Where to buy post cycle supplies now that LR has bad rep?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:19 PM
  4. Liquid solutions out of clomid - Where to buy?
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-26-2003, 01:47 AM
  5. Where to buy t-1 pro
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 07:04 PM