Evlution Nutrition Focus Mode

1. Evlution Nutrition Focus Mode

In my searches for a good stim free focus and mood enhancing supplement I've just come across Focus Mode by Evlution Nutrition.
    Profile looks pretty good to me but I'd like to know what you guys think.
    Here is the label (Nice and open)

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-12-22-41-21-1.png
Views: 137
Size:  117.6 KB

Has anybody tried this?

Reps for responses and experiences

2. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    In my searches for a good stim free focus and mood enhancing supplement I've just come across Focus Mode by Evlution Nutrition.
    Profile looks pretty good to me but I'd like to know what you guys think.
    Here is the label (Nice and open)

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-12-22-41-21-1.png
Views: 137
Size:  117.6 KB

Has anybody tried this?

Reps for responses and experiences
    Haven't tried it but:
    Everything is dosed low. Would need 3x dose minimum but then theanine is too high. Would be suitable to add to a coffee (or 2) but as standalone not good. Probably not worth the price either. I'd buy it for 10$ max.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Haven't tried it but:
    Everything is dosed low. Would need 3x dose minimum but then theanine is too high. Would be suitable to add to a coffee (or 2) but as standalone not good. Probably not worth the price either. I'd buy it for 10$ max.
    I’m a big nootropic user and I️ actually like focus mode. You can find for good deals, usually a buy one get one sometimes.

I️ take I️t with coffee or Amino Energy if I’m doing work or a cardio type workout. Puts me a good mode and focuses me well.

Worth a try with coffee or some other low stim. Probably wouldn’t notice if used alone

4. Quote Originally Posted by Hack75 View Post
    I’m a big nootropic user and I️ actually like focus mode. You can find for good deals, usually a buy one get one sometimes.

I️ take I️t with coffee or Amino Energy if I’m doing work or a cardio type workout. Puts me a good mode and focuses me well.

Worth a try with coffee or some other low stim. Probably wouldn’t notice if used alone
    Yes, feels like an add-on product. Because it has theanine in good dose but only some caffeine from guarana, it seems it's meant to be taken with coffee/caffeine.

5. L-theanine sucks, if you want to feel energized. I hate that it's considered mandatory in nootropic formulas.
    •   

6. I'll probably just go with Brawn Nutrition's ThyroLean.
    As well as a being a non stim Metabolism Booster and Fat Inhibitor, it also has some decent brain boosters in it

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-13-20-18-32-1.png
Views: 108
Size:  48.0 KB

7. It HAS to be stim free? Not even like 100mg caffeine from green tea?

8. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    L-theanine sucks, if you want to feel energized. I hate that it's considered mandatory in nootropic formulas.
    I️ find that it’s actually quite nice, but only in small amounts (100-200mg), and with caffeine (more caffeine than theanine). I’m not a fan of the 400mg in some PWOs caffeine or anything like that.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Lots of low doses:

200mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is only 100mg. You really want a minimum of 200-250mg.

200mg NALT is a tiny dose.

100mg of 20% PS is only 20mg PS, which is also a very small dose.

With three of the “big ingredients” being quite underdosed, and the theanine being prohibitive of double/triple/etc dosing (and price too), I️ just don’t see a reason to use it over several other options.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'll probably just go with Brawn Nutrition's ThyroLean.
    As well as a being a non stim Metabolism Booster and Fat Inhibitor, it also has some decent brain boosters in it

Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-13-20-18-32-1.png
Views: 108
Size:  48.0 KB
    This would not be my first, or second, or third (etc, etc) choice for a NOOTROPIC supplement. Will it have some “nootropic effects/benefits?” Sure, but there are much better options out there in terms of actual nootropics, if a nootropic is truly what you are looking for.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Lots of low doses:

200mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is only 100mg. You really want a minimum of 200-250mg.

200mg NALT is a tiny dose.

100mg of 20% PS is only 20mg PS, which is also a very small dose.

With three of the “big ingredients” being quite underdosed, and the theanine being prohibitive of double/triple/etc dosing (and price too), I️ just don’t see a reason to use it over several other options.
    Wait, why couldn’t you double dose this product? Other than cost, why not?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hack75 View Post
    Wait, why couldn’t you double dose this product? Other than cost, why not?
    Too much theanine, will make you feel lazy

13. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Too much theanine, will make you feel lazy
    This. Also, why would you buy a product that you have do double dose (meaning pay double for) that still has some under-dosed ingredients even when double-dosed? There are much better options out there IMO.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. [USA] WTT Engn by evlution nutrition
    By Matthandyo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2015, 03:29 AM
  2. Focused Nutrition is looks for Reps and Loggers
    By Focused Nutri in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 03:18 PM
  3. Focused Nutrition Introductory Giveaway Contest!
    By Focused Nutri in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 05-28-2015, 11:57 AM
  4. Welcome Focused Nutrition!
    By Ari Gold in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-05-2015, 01:15 PM
  5. Serious Nutrition Solutions' Focus XT™ Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 10:53 PM