Stim break noots?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm going on a family vacation soon for 2 weeks and planing on doing a stim break since I feel I have been abusing them for too long.

What's a good product to use that can keep a positive mind?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going on a family vacation soon for 2 weeks and planing on doing a stim break since I feel I have been abusing them for too long.

What's a good product to use that can keep a positive mind?
For a nootropic supplement with no stimulants, Clear Edge and the stim-free focus XT are good options. Adaptogens can also really help too, things like rhodiola, ashwagandha, schisandra, and even tongkat ali could all help in various ways with fatigue, mood, stress/anxiety, and/or performance.

As for individual ingredients (besides the ones mentioned above), consider things like choline sources, AChE inhibitors, racetams/Noopept, ALCAR and tyrosine.

Of course, you don't need everything listed above, but hopefully it helps give you an idea of where to start.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For a nootropic supplement with no stimulants, Clear Edge and the stim-free focus XT are good options. Adaptogens can also really help too, things like rhodiola, ashwagandha, schisandra, and even tongkat ali could all help in various ways with fatigue, mood, stress/anxiety, and/or performance.

As for individual ingredients (besides the ones mentioned above), consider things like choline sources, AChE inhibitors, racetams/Noopept, ALCAR and tyrosine.

Of course, you don't need everything listed above, but hopefully it helps give you an idea of where to start.
Thanks for the recommendations, I'm leaning toward stim free focus XT but Clear Edge looks interesting, I was planning on using a test booster also.

I should mention that I'm traveling to the other side of the world so it'll be a big time change as well... lol, might not be the best time to do this but I feel it's time to do a little beak and hopefully "clean" myself a little from stims.

Let me know if you come up with something else :)

Texanpride199

Awards
I was in the same boat...sucks having crashed adrenals and not being able to take stims. I recently picked up a few bottles of AZOTH. Stim-Free noot and adaptogen infused. Stuff is amazing.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great recommendations above. Another vote for SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS FOCUS XT. My personal favorite is the blue raspberry. Cost effective and properly dosed ingredients!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was in the same boat...sucks having crashed adrenals and not being able to take stims. I recently picked up a few bottles of AZOTH. Stim-Free noot and adaptogen infused. Stuff is amazing.
How long have you been taking it and what do you think so far? I have been looking at that as well, I have a few months before I go so I have time to stock up on support supps ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Focus Xt (regular or caffiene free if you want a full non-stim)
Noopept XT (can be stacked with FXT as well)

For a test booster, CEL M-test

Texanpride199

Awards
How long have you been taking it and what do you think so far? I have been looking at that as well, I have a few months before I go so I have time to stock up on support supps ;)
About a month now. It has this calming type energy effect and has kicked me off my pre-workout addiction. It's exactly what I needed.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm planning on going stim free in march, is 30 days a good break? Been hitting them consistent for about 4 months

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on going stim free in march, is 30 days a good break? Been hitting them consistent for about 4 months
4 weeks off would be good if you've been on for 16.
I'd highly suggest the 8 weeks on followed by 1 week off cycle. It's much easier for training and much better for your system than months on followed by month(s) off.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I would rather cycle that way also. 8 on 1 off is way easier than 30 days off for sure

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I would rather cycle that way also. 8 on 1 off is way easier than 30 days off for sure
The crash is less severe and easier to deal with too. I'd also suggest some adaptogenics for your stim breaks too, something like Reduce-XT or KSM-66.