AZOTH 2.0: The Ultimate Nootropic Stack is AVAILABLE.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Poolcue View Post
    Please try the full dose with some fats and check back in to let us know the results.
    Agreed. The fats seem to help. I've been taking a tbsp of MCT oil with it and liking how I feel.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Agreed. The fats seem to help. I've been taking a tbsp of MCT oil with it and liking how I feel.
    Great advice @Kaprice.....that is also an approach that I have taken when I was testing out a Keto diet approach.
    Head of Content Development - Azoth 2.0
    DM for stock enquiries
    •   

3. Azoth and Coffee in the morning is definitely a great way to get the day started imo and I agree with Texanpride199 about being able to stack your own stims with Azoth
    Black Shark Lifestyle

4. Quote Originally Posted by BlackSharkLS View Post
    Azoth and Coffee in the morning is definitely a great way to get the day started imo and I agree with Texanpride199 about being able to stack your own stims with Azoth
    Absolutely brother. Being able to use other supps in conjunction was key while formulating it.
    AZOTH Nootropic Complex 2.0 - Get Sh*T Done.
    Owner & Formulator

5. Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    Absolutely brother. Being able to use other supps in conjunction was key while formulating it.
    Just curious what you will come up with next? Ps the capaules have a funny smell to them..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Just curious what you will come up with next? Ps the capaules have a funny smell to them..
    Plenty to come from Azoth dude.
    DM for stock enquiries

7. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    The aroma is from the Ashwagandha - it's a potent root and it actually translates to "smell of a horse" because of the aroma it gives off (yes, due to its ability to impart the vigor of a stallion.)

As for other products...announcement coming within the next 10 days! brother!

Cheers
    Owner & Formulator

8. Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    The aroma is from the Ashwagandha - it's a potent root and it actually translates to "smell of a horse" because of the aroma it gives off (yes, due to its ability to impart the vigor of a stallion.)

As for other products...announcement coming within the next 10 days! brother!

Cheers
    Any news? You got delayed?

9. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Any news? You got delayed?
    No delay.....There is some news to be released real soon. I am sure that @Euclides will be along shortly to drop the scoop

10. Quote Originally Posted by Poolcue View Post
    No delay.....There is some news to be released real soon. I am sure that @Euclides will be along shortly to drop the scoop
    He MIA!!

11. I've been in contact with him. It's coming very soon.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    He MIA!!
    Oh not at all brother. He is working in the background like a demon as usual. This week will see news of what is coming from us @ Azoth.
    DM for stock enquiries

13. Announcement coming this week on AnabolicMinds.com and on the Bodybuilding Nerds Podcast.
    Owner & Formulator
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for the "Ultimate Recovery Stack"?
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 04:39 PM
  2. The Ultimate Nootropics/Cognitive Supp Thread
    By TRDE59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:42 PM
  4. The ultimate protection stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3