AZOTH 2.0: The Ultimate Nootropic Stack is AVAILABLE.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. By far the most impressive legal nootropic stack I've tried. I've also been using it with keto and I find it allows me to stay on keto for longer. Usually, I have a scheduled cheat meal around day 6, but lately I've been pushing 12 days straight. Mind over matter. I think the killer idea here was to infuse adaptogens in the ingredient profile.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    It's pointless and frankly unhelpful when companies list ingredient dosages that are inactive. The Phosphatidylserine is 500mg active. Needless to say, this wasn't the most cost-effective formula to produce.
    Any plans to tweak the formula further?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Any plans to tweak the formula further?
    Absolutely brother. Always looking for ways to improve the formula with the feedback we get.
    AZOTH Nootropic Complex 2.0 - Get Sh*T Done.
    Owner & Formulator

4. @Euclides Was the original lower price for multiple bottles a mistake?

5. Quote Originally Posted by nasrenegade View Post
    @Euclides Was the original lower price for multiple bottles a mistake?
    No sir - we wanted to promote people to buy multiple bottles as it gives them a bigger bang for a buck.
    Owner & Formulator
    •   

6. A year in review at AZOTH.

Name:  (0)Every Event Timeline.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  304.7 KB
    Owner & Formulator

7. Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    A year in review at AZOTH.

Name:  (0)Every Event Timeline.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  304.7 KB
    Excellent work bro whats the roadmap for 2018 looking like??

8. Afternoon sparring fuel....Double Robusta blend Espresso and full dose of Azoth 2.0. Not the first time I have tried it and won't be the last, excellent combination.
    Head of Content Development - Azoth 2.0
    DM for stock enquiries

9. Any discounts for Azoth to be found?
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    Any discounts for Azoth to be found?
    Just PMd you.
    Owner & Formulator

11. Thanks. How long will a single serving last? If I take 3 caps mid morning, how long can I expect to have energy and focus?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

12. I see there's no caffeine in Azoth, so is it safe to take in the evening? Or will the other ingredients still interfere with sleep?

I tend to have a problem being motivated and focusing on productivity after 7:00 but if I take a stim, I'm up all night.

13. Bottle says a serving is 3 caps. Website says you can take from 1-3 caps.

Do many people get good results with just 1 or 2 caps? Or is 3 really needed for the full effects? (It would be so much more in line with my budget if I could have good focus with 1 cap mid morning and 1 mid afternoon.) But, I also don't want to short change myself.

14. - Usually it lasts up to 5-6 hours. Note, it's not a stimulant - so you'll feel it work in a way where its subtle. For example, you'll be writing or working on something and not realize that time flies by etc. It should not interfere with sleep, use 1-2 capsules in the evening. I would start with 2 and go from there.
    Owner & Formulator

15. Just ordered two bottles and will report back, here, with my experiences.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    - Usually it lasts up to 5-6 hours. Note, it's not a stimulant - so you'll feel it work in a way where its subtle. For example, you'll be writing or working on something and not realize that time flies by etc. It should not interfere with sleep, use 1-2 capsules in the evening. I would start with 2 and go from there.
    When is it on Amazon UK, or *********** restock? Do not wish to wait for international shipping and additional charges

17. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    When is it on Amazon UK, or *********** restock? Do not wish to wait for international shipping and additional charges
    Azoth 2.0 is available in the EU from a stockist and that will avoid shipping. If you wish to PM me I can provide you with the source. I would post it but unsure of rules regarding links etc.
    DM for stock enquiries

18. Quote Originally Posted by Poolcue View Post
    Azoth 2.0 is available in the EU from a stockist and that will avoid shipping. If you wish to PM me I can provide you with the source. I would post it but unsure of rules regarding links etc.
    Ok I looked on power myyyy selllffff site not in stock, please PM alternative supplier if that ok

19. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Ok I looked on power myyyy selllffff site not in stock, please PM alternative supplier if that ok
    Was *********** I was thinking of. @Euclides any ideas of new stock ETA for ***********?
    DM for stock enquiries

20. @00A their stock is back Tuesday!
    Owner & Formulator

21. Small note about Azoth for anyone who is looking in. I have been experimenting recently regarding dosages and other stimulants.

I am finding that one cap morning with coffee (espresso) is working really well for me. If required I will up the dose in the afternoon by another cap or two.

It is certainly something worth trying to find your own Azoth sweet spot.
    DM for stock enquiries

22. Managed to get a bottle, tried 2 caps midday, will try 3 tommorow. Didnt feel anything on first go.. may true poolcue advice?

23. I'm on Day 3 and trying different doses. I can say I definitely feel an improvement in motivation and focus. It's hard to judge if I'm actually "smarter", though.

I've not yet taken the full dose at once. I normally do okay in the mornings and struggle mid afternoon and after dinner. So, I'm trying different doses and timings. So far, it looks like I AM going to need 3 in a day but will be able to divide that into a dose of 1 and a dose of 2. Still experimenting.

One of the ingredients is Theacrine, which appears to be a very good non-stim stim and healthier than caffeine. But also has been shown to counter to the negative effects of caffeine, so I can see this being very effective stacked with caffeine if you absolutely need a stronger "kick". I've tried it a couple of times and liked how I feel.

I read a log, here, from someone who has been drastically over-stimming for years. He was surprised that he was able to taper his stims down over a week or so to nothing but coffee. For anyone who's taking lots of stims, Azoth just may pay for itself from the savings from no longer needing to take the stims.

PS: I've had a couple of email conversations with the owner and he's really impressed me.

24. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Managed to get a bottle, tried 2 caps midday, will try 3 tommorow. Didnt feel anything on first go.. may true poolcue advice?
    Please try the full dose with some fats and check back in to let us know the results.
    DM for stock enquiries

25. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I'm on Day 3 and trying different doses. I can say I definitely feel an improvement in motivation and focus. It's hard to judge if I'm actually "smarter", though.

I've not yet taken the full dose at once. I normally do okay in the mornings and struggle mid afternoon and after dinner. So, I'm trying different doses and timings. So far, it looks like I AM going to need 3 in a day but will be able to divide that into a dose of 1 and a dose of 2. Still experimenting.

One of the ingredients is Theacrine, which appears to be a very good non-stim stim and healthier than caffeine. But also has been shown to counter to the negative effects of caffeine, so I can see this being very effective stacked with caffeine if you absolutely need a stronger "kick". I've tried it a couple of times and liked how I feel.

I read a log, here, from someone who has been drastically over-stimming for years. He was surprised that he was able to taper his stims down over a week or so to nothing but coffee. For anyone who's taking lots of stims, Azoth just may pay for itself from the savings from no longer needing to take the stims.

PS: I've had a couple of email conversations with the owner and he's really impressed me.
    Similar to my approach. I had one in the morning last week with a coffee and another a few hours later with a coffee. I had two training sessions that day, no other stims, no other pre workouts.

It worked amazingly well for me and it's one of my favourite approaches.
    DM for stock enquiries
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for the "Ultimate Recovery Stack"?
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 04:39 PM
  2. The Ultimate Nootropics/Cognitive Supp Thread
    By TRDE59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:42 PM
  4. The ultimate protection stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3