AZOTH 2.0: The Ultimate Nootropic Stack is AVAILABLE.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Appreciate you taking the time to write out a detailed response. my last ask would be if you know of any logs up for this product?
    Well I’ll be doing one soon... I have a bottle on the way courtesy of Euclides. When I get it (prob will receive it within the next week) I’ll start a log in the supplements section of the forum and give a day by day detailed breakdown. Also I know there are a few logs going on right now in the supplements section. Maybe Euclides can link a few here since this thread has been going strong for a while.

And no prob man happy to help. Nootropic research and use is a hobby of mine lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Well I’ll be doing one soon... I have a bottle on the way courtesy of Euclides. When I get it (prob will receive it within the next week) I’ll start a log in the supplements section of the forum and give a day by day detailed breakdown. Also I know there are a few logs going on right now in the supplements section. Maybe Euclides can link a few here since this thread has been going strong for a while.

And no prob man happy to help. Nootropic research and use is a hobby of mine lol
    post that link ITT when you get your bottle im going to follow along
    •   

3. @Daff,

I got it directly from the SeekingAzoth site, shipped by the boss man himself.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    post that link ITT when you get your bottle im going to follow along
    There's 3 different logs on AZOTH on the supplement log part of this site. I'm running one too

5. Good looking profile, nothing is under dosed, but this is very close to my twice a day noot/adaptogen stack other than using KSM-66 instead of regular Ashwagandha and I avoid sulbutiamine because it gives me headaches. At 15 servings for $35, I'd be spending $35 a week for only a portion of my stack.

Nothing negative to say, but it just would not work for me.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Dude, what are you referring to? The only “under-dosed” ingredient is the tyrosine. And even that is arguable...
    Yeah you're right. The profile just looks underwhelming as

7. You ask and you shall receive: (if you want)
    My AZOTH 2.0 log: bigdavid's AZOTH 2.0 log (sponsored)
    Follow me, onward!

8. Doesn't remotely compare to the OG Azoth...sigh...I should have stocked up. Have maybe 4 servings left in that beautiful pouch. This version, no Bueno whatsoever...no racetams, nothing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Doesn't remotely compare to the OG Azoth...sigh...I should have stocked up. Have maybe 4 servings left in that beautiful pouch. This version, no Bueno whatsoever...no racetams, nothing.
    Unfortunately, racetams are illegal to be sold as dietary supplements and Noopept has been given the "boot" by most payment platforms; so we went back to the drawing board to come up with a new formula that was compliant. This formula is different than the previous one, but no bueno? That might be a bit of a stretch. It's like comparing apples and oranges. It's honestly a completely different product.
    AZOTH Nootropic Complex 2.0 - Get Sh*T Done.
    Owner & Formulator

10. Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    Unfortunately, racetams are illegal to be sold as dietary supplements and Noopept has been given the "boot" by most payment platforms; so we went back to the drawing board to come up with a new formula that was compliant. This formula is different than the previous one, but no bueno? That might be a bit of a stretch. It's like comparing apples and oranges. It's honestly a completely different product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    Not illegal...just not approved. You can put it in if you want...you chose not to. Now I can just buy it in powder form which I did and available lots of places along with all Racetams, so no its not illegal. You could put DMAA in...same argument.
    You took the ingredients out that people wanted, now your left with something that just blends in with the rest. You want innovation...try looking at Clear Edge by EvoMuse. Best of luck.

11. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Not illegal...just not approved. You can put it in if you want...you chose not to. Now I can just buy it in powder form which I did and available lots of places along with all Racetams, so no its not illegal. You could put DMAA in...same argument.
    You took the ingredients out that people wanted, now your left with something that just blends in with the rest. You want innovation...try looking at Clear Edge by EvoMuse. Best of luck.
    Spot on man, we are both right here. As you said, it is no longer approved to be sold as a dietary supplement, hence making it illegal for us to continue selling and marketing it as a "dietary supplement." Trust me, we did our due diligence here. On the same note, nearly all FDA-Registered manufacturers stopped producing racetams, so sourcing it from potentially non compliant manufacturers or overseas is not something that we want to do.

It's always possible to get away with putting grey area ingredients, but at the end of the day, we are in the business of selling dietary supplements, not playing Russian roulette with people's health and the FDA. A lot of companies do this, but it's not something we're interested in. So yes, it's a choice to stay compliant with the rules.

As far as this formula is concerned, it's something people will have to try. If it works, that's awesome; if not, that fine too - there's other options out there. Beauty of capitalism. I invite everyone to find supplements and training/diet programs that work for them.

ClearEdge's formula definitely looks solid. Thanks for pointing me and other to this thread who haven't heard about it to it.
    AZOTH Nootropic Complex 2.0 - Get Sh*T Done.
    Owner & Formulator

12. Repping you for a mature, respectful reply.

At the end of the day, I'm happy that more companies are realizing the market for brain hacking and noots. I'm a long time lover of racetams and fear the day the powers that be step in and make dumb decisions. I've planned for years to come so I'll be set, but would love not to have to.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Euclides View Post
    Spot on man, we are both right here. As you said, it is no longer approved to be sold as a dietary supplement, hence making it illegal for us to continue selling and marketing it as a "dietary supplement." Trust me, we did our due diligence here. On the same note, nearly all FDA-Registered manufacturers stopped producing racetams, so sourcing it from potentially non compliant manufacturers or overseas is not something that we want to do.

It's always possible to get away with putting grey area ingredients, but at the end of the day, we are in the business of selling dietary supplements, not playing Russian roulette with people's health and the FDA. A lot of companies do this, but it's not something we're interested in. So yes, it's a choice to stay compliant with the rules.

As far as this formula is concerned, it's something people will have to try. If it works, that's awesome; if not, that fine too - there's other options out there. Beauty of capitalism. I invite everyone to find supplements and training/diet programs that work for them.

ClearEdge's formula definitely looks solid. Thanks for pointing me and other to this thread who haven't heard about it to it.
    Your a good man, I understand bro. I wish you "didn't" market it as a nutritional supplement or somehow was able to keep the OG formula...I show that pouch off to a lot of my buddies and they are like "wow man, that looks intense" and I'm like "I have to use it sparingly, they got rid of it".

I understand your stance...to a point...until someone shows me that Racetams or Noopept affect you negatively and so far I've seen nothing other than the typical crybabies stating Noopept is synthetically made and since it is, it's bad.

It's your business and you have to do what's right for your business...I hope its successful. You guys are out of MA, I'm in MA also so I'm pulling for you.

14. Great response!

Is there anywhere we’re I can get the OG version? Hha

15. How does Azoth compare to Mansport - BrainBridge??

16. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Doesn't remotely compare to the OG Azoth...sigh...I should have stocked up. Have maybe 4 servings left in that beautiful pouch. This version, no Bueno whatsoever...no racetams, nothing.
    Personally I prefers combination products that don’t contain racetams. After many years of experimenting with them and having friends do the same, IMO the dosing is way too variable and individualized to really make everyone happy. For example I was taking 1500 mg Aniracetam 3 times a day and that is way above what most website or other people would recommend, but it was the only dose I noticed a difference mentally. And while some liked 600-1200 mg for pramiracetam I found 2-300 to work best. I personally hated oxiracetam when I know many who say it’s their favorite. And in terms of noopept I was going 30 mg 3 times daily for a while but honestly can’t say that it helped that much. Obviously from the other posts here there were clearly other reasons for the change, but to me I’d rather it not have any racetams than a racetam I personally didn’t like. You will always have online sources for racetams...they even sell most of them on Amazon so I wouldn’t be too fearful of them going away anytime soon

17. Your dose examples are definitely different, but illustrates exactly why racetams are a unique animal when it comes to preference. I prefer to keep my Aniracetam, Phenylpiracetam, and Noopept as single supplements and dose accordingly. I can take Ani as needed, prefer daily Noopept at only 10mg, and take Phenyl for recreation purposes.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Your dose examples are definitely different, but illustrates exactly why racetams are a unique animal when it comes to preference. I prefer to keep my Aniracetam, Phenylpiracetam, and Noopept as single supplements and dose accordingly. I can take Ani as needed, prefer daily Noopept at only 10mg, and take Phenyl for recreation purposes.
    Oh yes I forgot about phenyl. Man that was a fun one. Builds tolerance fast though. I should give that a try again it’s been a while.

19. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    How does Azoth compare to Mansport - BrainBridge??
    BrainBridge is better overall....Azoth does have Sulbutiamine and BrainBridge doesn't, haven't really gotten into Sulb yet and it's effects. I just like BrainBridge's total ingredients better.

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Personally I prefers combination products that don’t contain racetams. After many years of experimenting with them and having friends do the same, IMO the dosing is way too variable and individualized to really make everyone happy. For example I was taking 1500 mg Aniracetam 3 times a day and that is way above what most website or other people would recommend, but it was the only dose I noticed a difference mentally. And while some liked 600-1200 mg for pramiracetam I found 2-300 to work best. I personally hated oxiracetam when I know many who say it’s their favorite. And in terms of noopept I was going 30 mg 3 times daily for a while but honestly can’t say that it helped that much. Obviously from the other posts here there were clearly other reasons for the change, but to me I’d rather it not have any racetams than a racetam I personally didn’t like. You will always have online sources for racetams...they even sell most of them on Amazon so I wouldn’t be too fearful of them going away anytime soon
    Yeah those sound like hefty doses tbh but if that what it takes....makes me wonder about Racetams is the amount needed ever going to be cost effective? Your talking 4.5g of Aniracetam....heck some of these serving sizes were just 500mg lol.
    I have both Oxiracetam and Piracetam here....mixing it in Chaos & Pain's Aggro, liking the feeling at 2 scoops and 5g of Piracetam 1x a day.
  21. AZOTH 2.0: The Ultimate Nootropic Stack is AVAILABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Yeah those sound like hefty doses tbh but if that what it takes....makes me wonder about Racetams is the amount needed ever going to be cost effective? Your talking 4.5g of Aniracetam....heck some of these serving sizes were just 500mg lol.
    I have both Oxiracetam and Piracetam here....mixing it in Chaos & Pain's Aggro, liking the feeling at 2 scoops and 5g of Piracetam 1x a day.
    Theres a few descent sites where they cap aniracetam in 750 mg doses. So it was just two twice-thrice (some days I only did 3000mg) per day. I couldn’t handle the bulk powder in the mouth just not good. So I’d even cap them myself sometimes. It’s really not so bad when you buy them in bulk too. And I haven’t even really used racetams in the past few months.

And my reaction to oxiracetam was just odd. I would just feel so blah. Almost detached and just annoyed. And I actually felt mentally slower but not in a processing speed but in my understand fully what I was processing and just felt stupid. Lol. It was like my anti-nootropic drug.

With prami I also get emotionally detached but I also get a huge boost in memory and visualization. So it’s worth it there.

But really in the end what I figured out is that there were doses that worked and the higher and lower doses actually made me worse cognitively. So if I don’t get it perfect, my performance suffers. Idk if others get this way as well. But I usually am very quick mentally. I’ve been tested IQ wise by psychologists and I’m usually low 150s when they are scaled to 160. And I have honestly felt so damn stupid while taking either high doses of pramiracetam or any dose of oxiracetam. So while I don’t think these compounds are “harmful”, they can certainly be “hindrances” in many instances..

So that response was longer than I planned but it sums up my complex relationship with racetams. I am so ready for the next “wave” of smart drugs. They don’t come out prob for another 10-20 years, but they will prob be more neurogenesis based and less NT based. And yes yes some currently available compounds do increase neurplasticity and dendrite arberization to some extent, but not nearly enough to significantly improve anyone’s current neural networks, and the length of time needed for these effects also result in changes to other pathways, usually dopamine, and not always in a “good” way. I just hate the lack of selectivity of it all too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for the "Ultimate Recovery Stack"?
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 04:39 PM
  2. The Ultimate Nootropics/Cognitive Supp Thread
    By TRDE59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:42 PM
  4. The ultimate protection stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3