Concussion

1. Concussion

My best friend is 19 y/o male and he's had upwards of 10 concussions his last one was 16 months ago and he has serious migraines mood issues and light sensitivity. Do you guys know of any nootropics that could help?

2. uhhh no nootropics will help that....see a dr and get an mri...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Pinggolfee96 View Post
    uhhh no nootropics will help that....see a dr and get an mri...
    He's been to a dozen different drs... I wasn't looking for a fix just wanted to see if you guys had any suggestions

4. No, noots will not be helpful in that area.

5. Yeah you don't f*ck w/ your health when it comes to your brain and nootropics won't do jack sh*t
    •   

6. Ok thanks guys! I just didn't know anything about em so I figured I'd ask

7. As someone who was in the same situation around a decade ago I agree with the previous posters. He has had brain injuries, and at this point it is best to see a good neurologist who can guide him to recovery. There are many nootropics that can potentially benefit him, but first things first he needs to be under the care and supervision of a medical professional.

As someone who played football, rugby, was a very unsuccessful professional MMA fighter, and had several other head trauma's I have been able to not have any long lasting detrimental effects from my head injuries. I wish your friend the best of luck.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    Ok thanks guys! I just didn't know anything about em so I figured I'd ask
    I would look into any growth hormones, like hgh, which is said to help brain cells grow.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BBiceps View Post
    I would look into any growth hormones, like hgh, which is said to help brain cells grow.
    Uhhh I def would not listen to this guy

10. Well I hop on Google scholar after people recommend compounds and while on Google scholar I've found multiple studies that certain nootropics can help with concussions.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using AnabolicMinds mobile app

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pinggolfee96 View Post
    Uhhh I def would not listen to this guy
    Why not, what was wrong with that?! Do hgh help with brain cells, yes or no?

12. Brain injuries can mess with brain chemistry and ultimately the entire system.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using AnabolicMinds mobile app

13. Quote Originally Posted by hambone2493 View Post
    My best friend is 19 y/o male and he's had upwards of 10 concussions his last one was 16 months ago and he has serious migraines mood issues and light sensitivity. Do you guys know of any nootropics that could help?
    Yes Piracetam and CDP-Choline both have been studied in head injuries, are safe and effective. Your friend should take them.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Concussion: Head Aches, Nausea, sweating
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:22 PM