Best Nootropic For Mood And Happiness

Page 16 of 16 First ... 141516
  1. Best Nootropic For Mood And Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Everyone likes to blame their problems on *something*. Some people latch on to the one theoretical example that makes sense to them in terms of causing all their problems, then they hold on and never let go...that is until they realize they were wrong and latch on to another false or exaggerated theory which makes 1% more sense to them. Itís a nasty cycle Iíve seen many friends go through. When I use supplements that lower cortisol I tend to feel tired and mentally not as sharp. However, I can also admit that cortisol lowering is likely only one part of the various supplements that Iíve used. The similar sides could be completely coincidental in terms of them all lowering cortisol to some degree. Perhaps they also affect serotonin receptors or change the pharmacokinetics or something else Iím taking? There are too many variables to blame everyone on one overlapping factor. If people would understand this concept they would save a lot of time, money, and ironically stress (oh no not extra cortisol from some mild daily stressors) . And letís not even go near the ďyouíre fat because of all the parasites in your gut so buy my cleanse and youíll drop ten lbs of parasite and stool weight..I mean errrr fatĒ LOL
    Well said.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    If you take the full dose of 6 tablets. I think a good approach is taking it for 1 month full then lowering it to 1-3 daily afterwards if you need some serious levels of NGF and want the best quality. Even 1-2 a day is giving you a guaranteed quantified amount of it's NGF actives. With others you have no idea if they have any hericenones at all and could be doing nothing.
    Helpful advice. Let's give it a try...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I find 1g does little
    I use 2g, not often, when I feel I might have trouble falling asleep
    But start with 1g
    I want to try with 2g. Is there any side effect?

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Meh. 200mg of 50% Alpha-GPC is only 100mg Alpha-GPC, which is a pretty low dose. 200mg of NALT is also a very small dose, and, IMO, inferior to l-tyrosine. 100mg of 20% PS is only 20mg, which is also a very small dose. Also, does guarana not have caffeine? I️ read that they can have 2-4.5% caffeine, which is only ~10mg caffeine, but this is an extract, so can have more or less. Do that claim caffeine free?
    Helpful data so far!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    I want to try with 2g. Is there any side effect?
    I would differ by person but I'd say none. If u use it to fall asleep. Otherwise might find sleepiness as side effect.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    I would differ by person but I'd say none. If u use it to fall asleep. Otherwise might find sleepiness as side effect.
    Okay, then It's good for me.

7. Let's give it a try!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2015, 09:30 PM
  2. best workout for size and strength?
    By paul3371 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 08:46 PM
  3. Vitamins/Herbal Remedies For Mood And Stress?
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
  4. Best Supplement for strength and size(NATURALLY!!)
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 01:33 AM