Anyone try the nootropic being pimped on fb?

1. Anyone try the nootropic being pimped on fb?

Not the one starting with Q; the one starting with T. It comes in Gu-like liquid packets, and has a boatload of nootropics.

[img][/img]

I saved and rehosted to avoid accusations of pimping. I'm a SAN rep elsewhere, not affiliated with these guys.

2. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Not the one starting with Q; the one starting with T. It comes in Gu-like liquid packets, and has a boatload of nootropics.

[img][/img]

I saved and rehosted to avoid accusations of pimping. I'm a SAN rep elsewhere, not affiliated with these guys.
    I haven't tried them, but it seems decent, at least compared to a lot of the nootropics on the market that are really sub-par but sort of expensive (I think it's like $75 for 30 servings or something if you don't to get a subscription). Is it 30 servings of each of the two, or is it 30 between them, I'm not really sure, but it seems like it'd probably a total of 30 between the two. There's some questionable ingredients/doses, like 500mg ALCAR and 350mg NALT they both have. I'm not sure if you're supposed to take the two together, which'd give you a better dose of the two, but then you have 360mg theanine, which seems like a bit much, and then if it's only 30 drinks total, you'd be at more than $4 a serving/day.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Are the racetam doses good?

4. Piracetam is dosed low, but the oxiracetam will make up or that, somewhat. I never for much from NALT orn Centrophenoxine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

Similar Forum Threads

1. Has anyone tried the replica 1 AD on ebay?
    By bigguns in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 10:49 PM
  2. anyone try the new size on tablets
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 10:25 PM
  3. Anyone try the tdawg diet?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 01:44 AM
  4. anyone tried the omega sports 1-andro?
    By THEBRAKES in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:10 PM
  5. Anyone tried the 10mg AM dbol bridge?
    By black06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 10:21 PM