So....Vicaine V2 got released today

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No label per se but if you read through the narrative all the original ingredients are there. Doesn't mention dosages either other than it looks like Teacrine was bumped to 200mg.

Could be wrong but isn't Tianeptine the stuff that kid took and died from Powder City...prob. a bunch of factors that caused him to pass, kid might have taken too much, etc.

Da Faq has a coupon code :)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No label per se but if you read through the narrative all the original ingredients are there. Doesn't mention dosages either other than it looks like Teacrine was bumped to 200mg.

Could be wrong but isn't Tianeptine the stuff that kid took and died from Powder City...prob. a bunch of factors that caused him to pass, kid might have taken too much, etc.

Da Faq has a coupon code :)
Dont know about codes but you are correct regarding your Powder City comment. Apaprently some kid mixed with alochol and had a bad reaction. I believe he also dosed too much as part of lawsuit was regarding PC not providing any type of safety info and/or dosing instructions on their site.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Already checked that thread out...no code in there unless I'm blind
Actually in case you guys didn't see Vicaine is now on the forum via sponsor MA Labs. You can use my code "WES20" over at www.masupps.com

I also saw that kid who died from Tianeptine. I did not see the toxicology report, but I do know that if abused it can def carry some sides. Also if you mix with alcohol or other drugs you are asking for trouble.

Pretty sure the basis of the lawsuit was that "Powder City" did not have adequate warning labels. Have not heard what is happening with it recently but it is very sad overall :(

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That kid did NOT die from tianeptine. It was a cornucopia of drugs that killed him, but because tianeptine was the unknown compound of the bunch, and the company did not provide any information on how to use it, Powder City was an easy target.

This situation is similar to the kid who died from "steroids" a few years ago. He committed suicide. His parents believe steroids caused him to kill himself, despite him having been clinically diagnosed with major depression, as well as other undisclosed mental illnesses, years prior. Apparently, his parents found some testosterone in his room after his death and blamed steroids as the cause of their son's suicide. Of course, the fact that he was already extremely mentally ill--with illnesses that are known to lead to suicide--wasn't the problem; steroids were.

Unfortunately, grieving parents, especially ignorant ones, are prone to making irrational decisions in this type of situation. They need a scapegoat...and being able to place their finger on a single, definable "villain" makes it not only easier for them to find closure, but it allows them to "reach out" and "educate" others about the dangers of steroids, which makes them feel like their child's death wasn't in vain. When a child dies, anyone and everything becomes a target. They will blame something...because they NEED to in order to find closure..and steroids were an easy target...just like tianeptine was.

Anyway, tianeptine has been clinically studied at doses over 1,000 mg, which is nearly 100X higher than the normally prescribed dosage of 12.5 mg per dose). Even at this dose no serious, acute side effects were observed on any bodily system...and neither was respiratory depression an issue, as tianeptine does not depress respiratory function in the same way that traditional opiates do.

At worst, high-dose tianeptine use may have been a minor "contributor" in this Kid's death, but certainly not the main player. Tianeptine is recognized as a very safe drug in the medical field, even when administered at a dosing range well outside that used in clinical practice.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't find an ingredient profile. Anyone care to post up?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't find an ingredient profile. Anyone care to post up?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG, that is a scary looking ingredient profile. I wish the company luck, but no way could I be ingesting that much tianeptine, theacrine, and caffeine together.

That is a mega dose of tianeptine sodium. 12.5mg makes me pretty emotionless.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG, that is a scary looking ingredient profile. I wish the company luck, but no way could I be ingesting that much tianeptine, theacrine, and caffeine together.

Don't forget the flmodafinil.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since when dont we list ingredients according to weight on labels? This has my OCD on over drive, and yes I am being nit picky :p

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, and that. I was so caught up in the top ingredients that I zoned out the rest. I mean, I guess the price is pretty good considering I would end up only taking like a 1/4 cap at a time. LOL

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nearly 1,000 bottles sold at this point...with a 98% positive user feedback rating. No reported problems AT ALL among any customers. There have now been about a dozen people who have reported using it daily for 3-4 weeks at a time (against label recommendations) and then went cold turkey without any withdrawal symptoms.

Although I understand some of the hesitation from those who have never used anything like this before, the product was VERY WELL researched and all reports testify to a product that has been safely used by all. Therefore, the previous concerns don't seem to apply. If they did, we would have started hearing about it by now. Vicaine has been around about 6 months now.

At this point Vicaine has already proven itself everywhere else we advertise...and now it will do so here.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nearly 1,000 bottles sold at this point...with a 98% positive user feedback rating. No reported problems AT ALL among any customers. There have now been about a dozen people who have reported using it daily for 3-4 weeks at a time (against label recommendations) and then went cold turkey without any withdrawal symptoms.

Although I understand some of the hesitation from those who have never used anything like this before, the product was VERY WELL researched and all reports testify to a product that has been safely used by all. Therefore, the previous concerns don't seem to apply. If they did, we would have started hearing about it by now. Vicaine has been around about 6 months now.

At this point Vicaine has already proven itself everywhere else we advertise...and now it will do so here.
I didn't intend my post as a "knock" against Vicaine, just trying to help out and be informative. I talked to WesleyInman (he's a great guy), and you guys are doing well here about informing people of the nature of the product, so thumbs up for that, but it's only natural that some people will have reservations about a product of this nature, and we all know it's not for everyone. Honestly, I'm excited to try it out (at 1 cap first haha), but I don't have a predisposition to addiction, and I know the potential risks of abusing the product, and I wouldn't want to use it more than a few times a week, if that, but that's just me.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll end up trying a bottle as anything related to noots and euphoria is always interesting to me. Plus, I have tried all of the ingredients separately and know what each does.

I'll be trying a half cap first and evaluate. It sure would be nice to have a 60cap bottle last 4 months!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't intend my post as a "knock" against Vicaine, just trying to help out and be informative. I talked to WesleyInman (he's a great guy), and you guys are doing well here about informing people of the nature of the product, so thumbs up for that, but it's only natural that some people will have reservations about a product of this nature, and we all know it's not for everyone. Honestly, I'm excited to try it out (at 1 cap first haha), but I don't have a predisposition to addiction, and I know the potential risks of abusing the product, and I wouldn't want to use it more than a few times a week, if that, but that's just me.
I understand. I hope you like it. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll end up trying a bottle as anything related to noots and euphoria is always interesting to me. Plus, I have tried all of the ingredients separately and know what each does.

I'll be trying a half cap first and evaluate. It sure would be nice to have a 60cap bottle last 4 months!
I know you have previous experience with these compounds, but unless you're super, super sensitive, I doubt feel much of anything from a half of a capsule. I've read 100+ reviews at this point and have spoken with at least as many. Of these, the vast majority think 2 caps is ideal, with maybe 10% thinking that only 1 cap is ideal...and these are people who haven't used these compounds before and have no tolerance issues.

By all means, start at whatever dose you want. I'm just letting you know not to expect much at that dose--according to the large number of people who have already used it.

Thank you for the support.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Honestly the 1 cap from customers has been sufficient for maybe 10% of the clients I have dealt with on this product, which is probably honestly at least 100 people in the last year. With ease. About 60-70% like Vicaine at 2 caps. And maybe say 20% like it at 3 caps.

For me 3 caps is a bit too strong. I can handle it but it spikes my BP. I feel good, but I don't like spiking my BP, thats just something I have never liked with any compound.

My point being out of 100+ customers/clients I have never had 1 person say that 1 capsule was "too strong'. I genuinely think you are very very safe to try 1 cap and based on stats, most people are likely to find 2 caps the sweet spot.

Hope this info helps :) Thank you for your interest!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually in case you guys didn't see Vicaine is now on the forum via sponsor MA Labs. You can use my code "WES20" over at www.masupps.com

I also saw that kid who died from Tianeptine. I did not see the toxicology report, but I do know that if abused it can def carry some sides. Also if you mix with alcohol or other drugs you are asking for trouble.

Pretty sure the basis of the lawsuit was that "Powder City" did not have adequate warning labels. Have not heard what is happening with it recently but it is very sad overall :(
I have some samples coming, can't wait to try....i'm not going to be stupid, starting with 2 caps and probably won't go higher.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well ****, is it possible to get samples? I'd pay for them and would rather do that than buy a $75 bottle right off the bat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well ****, is it possible to get samples? I'd pay for them and would rather do that than buy a $75 bottle right off the bat.
they just ran a promo...3 lucky guys get to run full bottles!!!

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
I'd second the opportunity at purchasing sample packs. Like to see what it like as compared to my kratom. Been watching this stuff for a while just haven't pulled the trigger.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, the mention of Kratom is partially what got me interested.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They're sending me a full bottle to log. Send me your address and I'll send 10 caps once I get the bottle (if that's ok with Wesley and Mike)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They're sending me a full bottle to log. Send me your address and I'll send 10 caps once I get the bottle (if that's ok with Wesley and Mike)
That's fine, brother. It's your bottle. Do as you wish.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
My question would be... I see some people take this before bed but wouldn't that cause sleeplessness? This doesn't seem like a night time product to me. Taking after 2PM would most likely push it to interfere with sleep wouldn't it? Or could this be used for an evening workout?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My question would be... I see some people take this before bed but wouldn't that cause sleeplessness? This doesn't seem like a night time product to me. Taking after 2PM would most likely push it to interfere with sleep wouldn't it? Or could this be used for an evening workout?

You are confusing this with Somatozine, the MA Labs MK677 product which is taken at night time.

Vicaine, has stimulant properties, so if you take it several hours before bed time you prob wont sleep. I wont take it past say 4-5pm and I can still fall asleep at night. The funny thing is it gives you great "wakefulness"..which is what Modafinil is prescribed for in many individuals, especially elderly patients. It can also be used to treat narcolepsy.

As great as it is, it doesn't keep you awake to the degree something like Ephedrine or DMAA would. If I take those I can just toss and turn all night and not sleep..but Vicaine doesn't act like that for anyone that I have heard from.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, that is very cool of you- thanks. I'm happy to post up my experiences as well. Anyone that follows my posts knows I am a long time noot fan and always looking for euphoric experiences. I am intrigued by this as it is very unique from an ingredient profile.

resrch3d

resrch3d

Awards
You are confusing this with Somatozine, the MA Labs MK677 product which is taken at night time.

Vicaine, has stimulant properties, so if you take it several hours before bed time you prob wont sleep. I wont take it past say 4-5pm and I can still fall asleep at night. The funny thing is it gives you great "wakefulness"..which is what Modafinil is prescribed for in many individuals, especially elderly patients. It can also be used to treat narcolepsy.

As great as it is, it doesn't keep you awake to the degree something like Ephedrine or DMAA would. If I take those I can just toss and turn all night and not sleep..but Vicaine doesn't act like that for anyone that I have heard from.
Cool thanks, I had read a review somewhere on vicaine....Idk which site it was, but the reviewer mentioned taking the product close to bed so that's why I was curiois as to whether people were using it in that manor. With the it's ORA effects, I was assuming looking at its stimulant properties it shouldn't be something that would make a user tired or nullify the stimulants but wanted to make sure.

Looks like an interesting product I will most lokely try at some point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, that is very cool of you- thanks. I'm happy to post up my experiences as well. Anyone that follows my posts knows I am a long time noot fan and always looking for euphoric experiences. I am intrigued by this as it is very unique from an ingredient profile.
glad you are getting a chance to try vicaine, I know this is the kind of stuff you are really into...look forward to your feedback!!!

if vicaine is as good as I am hoping I will be popping for a bottle-with discount code it's around $60, it will be money well spent--I might even stock up while it's still available!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
glad you are getting a chance to try vicaine, I know this is the kind of stuff you are really into...look forward to your feedback!!!

if vicaine is as good as I am hoping I will be popping for a bottle-with discount code it's around $60, it will be money well spent--I might even stock up while it's still available!!!

I would never lie about a product to you guys.

I have always been honest and upfront about products, and regardless that I rep for the brand I was a Huge fan of this before agreeing to rep.

I will tell you I have several of my PT clients who buy this on the regular now. Probably 20 of them.

This is hands down one of the most talked about and loved product that my guys utilize.

I have been using it now for 6 months myself and I swear by this product 1000% to you guys.

I have even offered my clients a money back guarantee. You buy it, you dont like it, I will buy the rest of the product from you. I have never had 1 person ask for their money back..in fact 100% of them re-order.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I thought flmodofinil half life was like 12-13 hours?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any eta on the pump product your coming out with

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would never lie about a product to you guys.

I have always been honest and upfront about products, and regardless that I rep for the brand I was a Huge fan of this before agreeing to rep.

I will tell you I have several of my PT clients who buy this on the regular now. Probably 20 of them.

This is hands down one of the most talked about and loved product that my guys utilize.

I have been using it now for 6 months myself and I swear by this product 1000% to you guys.

I have even offered my clients a money back guarantee. You buy it, you dont like it, I will buy the rest of the product from you. I have never had 1 person ask for their money back..in fact 100% of them re-order.
this is the kind of stuff I love to hear!!!

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the 1 cap from customers has been sufficient for maybe 10% of the clients I have dealt with on this product, which is probably honestly at least 100 people in the last year. With ease. About 60-70% like Vicaine at 2 caps. And maybe say 20% like it at 3 caps.

For me 3 caps is a bit too strong. I can handle it but it spikes my BP. I feel good, but I don't like spiking my BP, thats just something I have never liked with any compound.

My point being out of 100+ customers/clients I have never had 1 person say that 1 capsule was "too strong'. I genuinely think you are very very safe to try 1 cap and based on stats, most people are likely to find 2 caps the sweet spot.

Hope this info helps :) Thank you for your interest!!
He'll no to 3 caps!

I tolerate two caps if I have food in my system.

On an empty stomach, two caps put me in LaLaLand.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
Do not take this at night.

Found out the hard way.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you received reviews from anyone that is very sensitive to stimulants (for example, anything more than 50/60 mg of caffeine is too much at one time)? If so, how did they react? I'm curious if some of the ingredients (high dose of tianeptine, theanine, etc.) offset some of the stimulants enough.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you received reviews from anyone that is very sensitive to stimulants (for example, anything more than 50/60 mg of caffeine is too much at one time)? If so, how did they react? I'm curious if some of the ingredients (high dose of tianeptine, theanine, etc.) offset some of the stimulants enough.
Yes sir, I did have a client with the OG version (this is version 2 and the formula changed) give me his review.

He loved the product but for him the old Caffeine content was too high and he got jitters and restlessness. But we also figured out he was taking a strong Preworkout he bought from my store within a few hours as well (even though I told him not to). So we did discover that the mixture was putting him over the edge.

He lowered his dosage, took with food and extra water and was fine.

Now he is a regular customer for the past few months and says he loves V2 better.

I liked both versions tbh.

It's important note though if you take vicaine and need to workout say 2-3 hours later, I would be very cautious about using a preworkout at full strength. I have done it and for me I get a spike in Blood pressure if i take the two products, too close together.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it suggested to take this with food because I haven't been

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, I did have a client with the OG version (this is version 2 and the formula changed) give me his review.

He loved the product but for him the old Caffeine content was too high and he got jitters and restlessness. But we also figured out he was taking a strong Preworkout he bought from my store within a few hours as well (even though I told him not to). So we did discover that the mixture was putting him over the edge.

Now he is a regular customer for the past few months and says he loves V2 better.

It's important note though if you take vicaine and need to workout say 2-3 hours later, I would be very cautious about using a preworkout at full strength. I have done it and for me I get a spike in Blood pressure if i take the two products, too close together.
If he was taking a "strong pre workout" to begin with, and the PWO alone wasn't pushing him over the edge and wasn't too much for him, only adding Vicaine did that, is it really fair to say that said user is extremely sensitive to stimulants/caffeine if they could tolerate a strong PWO? I think the question may be more of if someone doesn't handle even a mild/moderate dose of caffeine alone well, would the other ingredients in this product potentially make it tolerable, but I could be reading it wrong.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you for the response. I personally can only use stim-free preworkouts....unless I quarter or half scoop one of the low stim pre-workouts currently out. :) So, added stimulants to the products would not be an issue.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If he was taking a "strong pre workout" to begin with, and the PWO alone wasn't pushing him over the edge and wasn't too much for him, only adding Vicaine did that, is it really fair to say that said user is extremely sensitive to stimulants/caffeine if they could tolerate a strong PWO? I think the question may be more of if someone doesn't handle even a mild/moderate dose of caffeine alone well, would the other ingredients in this product potentially make it tolerable, but I could be reading it wrong.

You know in all honestly its tough to say factually. I have to rely on what the customers/clients tell me..

I don't know what his experience with the PWO was minus the vicaine, etc.. Only that he claimed to be sensitive to stims.

All I can honestly say is that the combo of vicaine and a super strong PWO combined, just multiplies the effect.

I would assume if the client was sensitive to Vicaine, he would also be sensitive to most strong PWOs but that for me in only circumstantial evidence. I can't say for fact :)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly this. Thank you for clarifying my question.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it suggested to take this with food because I haven't been
If you take it on an empty stomach it hits harder for sure.

I wake up and take 2 caps with a glass of water, then I make myself coffee and sip on that and I am just fine.

But I am not stim sensitive.

If you are sensitive to stims, I personally would "suggest" you start with 1 capsule and take it with a meal to assess tolerance. I do think "most" users will be fine on 1 capsule, even if stim sensitive. But again, I am speaking to the reviews and experiences I have seen.

I am sure there are some very rare cases where one cap might be too strong for someone. I have not seen it yet.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know in all honestly its tough to say factually. I have to rely on what the customers/clients tell me..

I don't know what his experience with the PWO was minus the vicaine, etc.. Only that he claimed to be sensitive to stims.

All I can honestly say is that the combo of vicaine and a super strong PWO combined, just multiplies the effect.

I would assume if the client was sensitive to Vicaine, he would also be sensitive to most strong PWOs but that for me in only circumstantial evidence. I can't say for fact :)
Thank you for the honest response.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take it on an empty stomach it hits harder for sure.

I wake up and take 2 caps with a glass of water, then I make myself coffee and sip on that and I am just fine.

But I am not stim sensitive.

If you are sensitive to stims, I personally would "suggest" you start with 1 capsule and take it with a meal to assess tolerance. I do think "most" users will be fine on 1 capsule, even if stim sensitive. But again, I am speaking to the reviews and experiences I have seen.

I am sure there are some very rare cases where one cap might be too strong for someone. I have not seen it yet.
I appreciate the quick response also eager on the other releases. This stuff is really good hopefully I can keep this feeling through the whole bottle

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys are welcome

Trying to be as honest and upfront as possible.

As for muscleups question about the other ingredients potentially affecting the individuals response. It's a great question. I think I misread it the first time

Do I think the tianeptine and other ingredients might make it potentially easier to tolerate or worse?

Again I am not sure 100%. I mean we can look at the "theory" all day and try and attempt to give some idea of what "might' happen, but truthfully I prefer to gauge this product by real life feedback.

Even with the customers who have taken 3 caps at once, I have not heard but 1 person say they got "jitters" or restlessness on this product..and that was on Vicaine 1, where my client told me that.

I have taken 3 caps a few times and I don't get jitters or restlessness at all...what I do get is if I workout on that dosaging, even say 1-2 hours after taking it, I feel that my BP is spiked and I am winded during my workout much faster. That is actually the only way I even feel that I am spiked.
I do not get a headache or any ill effects taking 3 caps at rest.

The other cool thing I should mention is with this product you really aren't gonna see any "crash" at 1-2 caps. It just wears off and you dont feel exhausted or hypoglycemic, for example like you might on a dmaa PWO for example.

At least this is my experience and those reported to me.

On a good note I have to admit out of all the products I rep for or sell, this one product is by far the most Reported product I deal with. Everyone is quick to review this with me and it's great..especially since pretty much 100% of the customers love this product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Auction 1