Huperzine A Log

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been getting mixed signals from researching this, but I got a free bottle while ordering some other stuff so why not give it a shot.

Ill throw in daily updates for a few weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What're you expecting/hoping to see from it?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What're you expecting/hoping to see from it?
Honestly have no idea what it will do, lot of gray area on it. Hoping it helps with long term memorization.

That's why I didn't tag anyone. I'm just kinda logging to see if memory improves over time. I'm in anatomy this semester at college so that'll be a good test to see if it helps with memory

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took 2 pills (100mcg) with food about an hour ago. I feel more mentally alert but I'm not anymore focused.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly have no idea what it will do, lot of gray area on it. Hoping it helps with long term memorization.

That's why I didn't tag anyone. I'm just kinda logging to see if memory improves over time. I'm in anatomy this semester at college so that'll be a good test to see if it helps with memory
Good deal. I honestly have zero experience with it either so I'm curious to see what you think coming from a similar "no clue what to expect" standpoint.

Just be careful as I know there's some potential Bad effects if dosed too high

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good deal. I honestly have zero experience with it either so I'm curious to see what you think coming from a similar "no clue what to expect" standpoint.

Just be careful as I know there's some potential Bad effects if dosed too high
Yeah I'm sticking within the recommended amounts because I know know **** all about this stuff. What are the sides? I've read you'll get the ****s sometimes but that's about it.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Been told it helps a lot with MK , gunna add it eventually

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far I'm not feeling much, wonder how long it takes to get going.... I feel more alert but also less focused... weird combo.

If I had to compare it to something it's like Adderal except without the focus. My mind just feels extremely clear but I'm still easily distracted.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Iirc it's more of a cumulative effect rather than strictly acute.

As for sides, it's nothing serious, more nausea and such.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Many people notice this, although it should have some acute effects, but I find it really works best paired with a choline source (CDP-Choline, Alpha-GPC, choline bitartrate), and even a racetam or Noopept if you want to take it a step farther.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took another 2 100mcg capsules a few min ago. Effects don't seem to last a terribly long time. Stuff works tho, that's if you can stay focused long enough.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Little bit of a late night update. I failed to realize how powerful this stuff is, even if the noticeable effects wear off somewhat quickly, it will still keep you awake if you take it too late. It's almost like someone is holding my eyelids open. Even tho mentally I'm tired I just can't seem to fall asleep.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huperzine never did much for me other than increase my heart rate. I've tried it multiple times in the past with the same results.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Huperzine never did much for me other than increase my heart rate. I've tried it multiple times in the past with the same results.
Working pretty great for me. Feel much more mentally clear after I take it

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: ****s awesome lots of improved ability to memorize things and retention is better long term.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: Be ****ING CAREFUL with this guys! DO NOT take this on an empty stomach and don't jump dosages too fast.

I took 3 on a empty stomach while studying for anatomy and it ****ed me right up. Heart rate went from 85-90 down to 65-70. Couldn't see straight, eyes twitching, stomach became a ****ing mess as well. It's awful. Started sweating like a madman too. Be real careful. It works but god damn if you **** up you're in for a rough ride.

Side effects of overdosing: slow Heart beat, muscle spasms, upset stomach (diarrhea and vomiting), chills, muscle aches, possible low blood sugar?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update: Be ****ING CAREFUL with this guys! DO NOT take this on an empty stomach and don't jump dosages too fast.

I took 3 on a empty stomach while studying for anatomy and it ****ed me right up. Heart rate went from 85-90 down to 65-70. Couldn't see straight, eyes twitching, stomach became a ****ing mess as well. It's awful. Started sweating like a madman too. Be real careful. It works but god damn if you **** up you're in for a rough ride.

Side effects of overdosing: slow Heart beat, muscle spasms, upset stomach (diarrhea and vomiting), chills, muscle aches, possible low blood sugar?
Yikes. Sounds exactly like the "cheesing effect" from y and t mix except the heart rate goes way up instead.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yikes. Sounds exactly like the "cheesing effect" from y and t mix except the heart rate goes way up instead.
I've never felt so close to death dude, nearly called an ambulance and I would have if my friend wasn't an EMT and was looking after me. I was shaking for at least an hour uncontrollably just muscles spazzing. EMT friend said the effects of it was reminiscent of nerve gas

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've never felt so close to death dude, nearly called an ambulance and I would have if my friend wasn't an EMT and was looking after me. I was shaking for at least an hour uncontrollably just muscles spazzing. EMT friend said the effects of it was reminiscent of nerve gas
Damn man that's wicked.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn man that's wicked.
Hospital has **** to fix it for sure, but holy crap I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Lesson learned, don't **** up on this stuff. It works but with an experience like that, I'm NOT and will not run this stuff again.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hospital has **** to fix it for sure, but holy crap I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Lesson learned, don't **** up on this stuff. It works but with an experience like that, I'm NOT and will not run this stuff again.
I know how that feels. I had a nasty time like that with a yohimbine mix that had me shaking and sweating and vomiting for hours followed by a guy wrecking his car into mine when I did go to leave work (unrelated but didn't help my mind). Couldn't even think about y for like 9mo without being scared

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know how that feels. I had a nasty time like that with a yohimbine mix that had me shaking and sweating and vomiting for hours followed by a guy wrecking his car into mine when I did go to leave work (unrelated but didn't help my mind). Couldn't even think about y for like 9mo without being scared
Not thoughing this **** with a 500 foot pole. Just no. Awful, was ****ing awful. I mean I felt like I was dying, literally. Breathing was weird heart was slow and felt like it was skipping beats. Nooope. At 21 I don't want to feel like I'm dying for a few more years... the shaking was scary but once my diagram started to shake and my heart started to get weird feeling and super low.... never again.

sespress

Awards
Yikes dude this sounds horrible indeed you should have gone to the hospital regardless of your EMT friend. I'd been considering it buuut, yeah I dunno

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Damnnnnnnnnn man! Glad your ok now. I have always heard of the higher dose side effect, but damn. What was the exact dose you took?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 caps, not even the max dose but when you eat on an empty stomach it absorbs much much fast I guess.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 caps, not even the max dose but when you eat on an empty stomach it absorbs much much fast I guess.
100mcg each? I usually stick to 100-200mcg per serving and per day. No real need to go higher IMO.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
100mcg each? I usually stick to 100-200mcg per serving and per day. No real need to go higher IMO.
Took 2 then I took another a bit later and that's when it got me. I never took more than 2 at a time

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

yep, i took 500mcg (i think) once before work... holy god wont touch again lol.

Nausea and vommiting, pale as ****, felt really anxious, sweating, cold clammy, ended up getting sent home sick haha.

never again.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I searched I could find a couple of threads I've posted similar results in. Huperzine has never agreed with me and it really makes me feel weird. Increased heart rate, flushing, and general agitation. Basically go down a check list of uncomfortable feelings and that is what it does..