Azoth

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    @carguy123 @Texanpride199 I have used AZOTH 4 times now. The energy and focus last for a good 3 hours and I can definitely feel the noopept in it. If you have ever used nasal spray noopept, for me everything appears in HD vision and it sort of makes me think deeper into things. As far as the Noopept is concerned yes it's high but the bioavailability is the key here. From my research I see it is between 5%-10% conversion. The Phenypiracetam can cause tolerance buildup and the trick is to use AZOTH something like every third day or twice a week. All in all a great product.
    Got mine today....thinking of taking it for days at work where my focus, etc. is off (like today, wasn't sick but didn't feel like I was all there).


  2. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Got mine today....thinking of taking it for days at work where my focus, etc. is off (like today, wasn't sick but didn't feel like I was all there).
    Awesome. Just got mine too. Will report back in a week.
    •   
       


  3. Good bro sent me a few days worth to try, thinking I am going to take my first dose Friday AM. Mon-Fri job so usually by Friday I am tired and fried and would be a great day to really put this to the test

  4. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Got mine today....thinking of taking it for days at work where my focus, etc. is off (like today, wasn't sick but didn't feel like I was all there).
    Every 3rd day & twice a week should be perfect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Texanpride199 View Post
    Awesome. Just got mine too. Will report back in a week.
    Let's see how you like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Good bro sent me a few days worth to try, thinking I am going to take my first dose Friday AM. Mon-Fri job so usually by Friday I am tired and fried and would be a great day to really put this to the test
    Friday usually leaves me dragging a*s on too.

  5. Finally got a chance to try this a few more times. Did 2 caps my first dose, 3 caps my second and third time trying this.

    I will just say its a really good product at 3 caps, 2 caps was a little light for my liking but 3 caps really shined. Focus, mental clarity, multitasking, and my verbal fluency were all up. My only complaint is the Phenypiracetam; due to tolerance build up I can only use this 2x a week (sometimes 3x) and I really like to dose this ingredient preworkout. This conflicts with my "normal" supplement schedule as I usually will do some noots and stims before work, then dose a preworkout in the evening before I hit the gym.

    Azoth is one of the better, more intense noot blends that I have seen released and it does provide a nice, noticeable effect. I will likely pick up a pouch and just use it for days that I am really dragging. For what you get this product is really not a bad price (assuming its on sale for ~$22 )
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Texanpride199 View Post
    Awesome. Just got mine too. Will report back in a week.
    How do it go??



    Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Finally got a chance to try this a few more times. Did 2 caps my first dose, 3 caps my second and third time trying this.

    I will just say its a really good product at 3 caps, 2 caps was a little light for my liking but 3 caps really shined. Focus, mental clarity, multitasking, and my verbal fluency were all up. My only complaint is the Phenypiracetam; due to tolerance build up I can only use this 2x a week (sometimes 3x) and I really like to dose this ingredient preworkout. This conflicts with my "normal" supplement schedule as I usually will do some noots and stims before work, then dose a preworkout in the evening before I hit the gym.

    Azoth is one of the better, more intense noot blends that I have seen released and it does provide a nice, noticeable effect. I will likely pick up a pouch and just use it for days that I am really dragging. For what you get this product is really not a bad price (assuming its on sale for ~$22 )
    Glad you liked it!! You're welcome

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Glad you liked it!! You're welcome
    Hahaha

    BTW that PhenylPiracetam HCL was freaking awesome. ~125mg had me in that tunnel vision mode bigtime

  8. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Hahaha

    BTW that PhenylPiracetam HCL was freaking awesome. ~125mg had me in that tunnel vision mode bigtime
    Phenylpiracetam hydrazide

  9. So, I've already gone through five packs of AZOTH. This is a big breakthrough supplement for me, I can't imagine studying ever without it. AZOTH is probably closest supplement I've ever product I've used that matches the effects of Adderall and Ritalin without any of the nasty side-effects I usually get with those products. I use this particularly as a study aid/ study drug because I'm currently in med school and... boy this works. I struggle big time with being complacent/procrastination and when I take AZOTH I sometimes go hours non-stop studying, to the point I forgot I haven't eaten. I fly through pages and remember things even from my childhood that I never thought about/remembered. At three capsules, the **** I remember freaks me out, so two capsules is just the sweet spot for me.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in