Armicare | Kings blood | Super PCT

1. Armicare | Kings blood | Super PCT

Can people provide info on exactly what they do. Kinda confused..
    armicare combat estrogen? And taken while on cycle?
    Kings blood and super pct are pcts so what's the deference between them?

2. Ar1macare Pro is an On Cycle Support supplement that you take every day whilst on cycle. The aim of Ar1macare is to help keep your organs and body healthy whilst also helping to reduce estrogen levels, which can rise whilst On.
    Both Sup3r-PCT and Kings Blood are Post Cycle Support supplements that you take once you finish your cycle and for the following 4-8 week PCT. The aim of both Sup3r-PCT and Kings Blood is to get your body back to normal faster. They both help to reduce stress, increase testosterone, improve health and reduce estrogen. As far as differences go I haven't tried Kings Blood yet but it does look and sound like another exceptional product. I have however tried Sup3r-PCT and found it to be a big help during PCT, mainly for an improved overall feeling which is a big problem after cycle.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Ar1macare Pro is an On Cycle Support supplement that you take every day whilst on cycle. The aim of Ar1macare is to help keep your organs and body healthy whilst also helping to reduce estrogen levels, which can rise whilst On.
    Both Sup3r-PCT and Kings Blood are Post Cycle Support supplements that you take once you finish your cycle and for the following 4-8 week PCT. The aim of both Sup3r-PCT and Kings Blood is to get your body back to normal faster. They both help to reduce stress, increase testosterone, improve health and reduce estrogen. As far as differences go I haven't tried Kings Blood yet but it does look and sound like another exceptional product. I have however tried Sup3r-PCT and found it to be a big help during PCT, mainly for an improved overall feeling which is a big problem after cycle.
    How are you suppose to do the dosing after the cycle?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kylelemaster View Post
    How are you suppose to do the dosing after the cycle?
    4 caps in the morning, I took mine with my morning protein shake (1 Scoop of whey+1 Litre of water) and 4 caps with lunch.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTB/WTT For BLR Rebirth & Olympus Super PCT
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:37 PM
  2. Super PCT - WTF is that Smell?
    By MrBEEF in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 04:30 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:58 PM
  4. LOG: Olympus Labs STR3NGTH & SUPER PCT in true test!
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 142
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:21 PM
  5. Blood work / PCT
    By Burly in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 07:24 AM