Nerve Growth Factor- NGF spray

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
I did a Google search for NGF spray studies and this is a interesting compound. The thing I found most interesting is the potential to help sensory neurons grow and differentiate.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been following this post on FB. "I will be starting a pet project I've been dreaming of. Nerve growth factor eye drops.My genius chemist has come up with a way to make the ngf affordable. You only need a few nana grams per drop for research. So price should be in the range of most anyone wanting to look deeper into what's possible with them. The woman who made them famous is said to have lived to be over 100 and was smarter and quicker than most 20 years geniuses. The drops are the holy grail of nootropics to me."

I did a Google search for NGF spray studies and this is a interesting compound. The thing I found most interesting is the potential to help sensory neurons grow and differentiat.
Who posted this? Who is their "genius chemist?" What's with nootropics and misspelled words? I'm not sure I trust this Facebook poster who measures in "nana grams" (unless it's autocorrect, but still, proofread).

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
Who posted this? Who is their "genius chemist?" What's with nootropics and misspelled words? I'm not sure I trust this Facebook poster who measures in "nana grams" (unless it's autocorrect, but still, proofread).
It was posted in a group there.I sent you a PM.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I call my grandmother both "nana" and "grams"...maybe they have a really smart grandma.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I call my grandmother both "nana" and "grams"...maybe they have a really smart grandma.
Haha, but it says they use a few nana grams per drop. Poor grandma. How many grandmas are used to make one bottle?
#grandmalivesmatter

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, but it says they use a few nana grams per drop. Poor grandma. How many grandmas are used to make one bottle?
#grandmalivesmatter
depends what solvent you use, lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depends what solvent you use, lol
Is nana gram extract the real secret ingredient in grandma's cookies? She always told me it was love. Wait... is nana gram extract standardized for love? Are grandmas grinding each other up to make cookies?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is nana gram extract the real secret ingredient in grandma's cookies? She always told me it was love. Wait... is nana gram extract standardized for love? Are grandmas grinding each other up to make cookies?
60% of the time it works every time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your nana grams is a panther? Is that like a grandcouger?" (no offense intended towards anyone's grandma, haha).
Well, when you combine her with alcohol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you give her the alcohol before the extraction process, or is it the solvent?
I was trying to work out the angle on bringing the solvent back into it.

The only thing you can extract from Nana is some gum action in the back seat, after adding the alcohol, of course.