Noopept being banned?

ktrop251

Awards
Not sure what's going on but I typically get my noopept from ...mod edit: not wise. I tried to find it and it's not on the site anymore. Everywhere else I've tried ordering it from says credit card companies are no longer allowing people to purchase using cards? Money orders? I'm not too hip to the money order thing. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue. I love noopept and I hate to switch to something else.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what's going on but I typically get my noopept I tried to find it and it's not on the site anymore. Everywhere else I've tried ordering it from says credit card companies are no longer allowing people to purchase using cards? Money orders? I'm not too hip to the money order thing. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue. I love noopept and I hate to switch to something else.
Stupid credit card companies are Doing that with a lot of things now. Especially sarms. Try the link below and it should work. Sns noopept is good to go. Save the labels too and you can get free stuff if you accumulate enough.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/noopept-xt-by-sns (if it doesn't take you directly to the page just type in noopept and it will pop up)

ktrop251

Awards
Awesome. Thanks, I appreciate it. I saw the sns stuff and I wasn't sure. I liked the raw powder since I could dose it the way I wanted to but either way it works. Noopept has been by far my favorite nootropic. I was surprised when I saw they were being douchey about it. I can kind of understand sarms but to do that on things that can legitimately help people learn more. Well, if that's not the governing our rights, I don't know what is. Lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks, I appreciate it. I saw the sns stuff and I wasn't sure. I liked the raw powder since I could dose it the way I wanted to but either way it works. Noopept has been by far my favorite nootropic. I was surprised when I saw they were being douchey about it. I can kind of understand sarms but to do that on things that can legitimately help people learn more. Well, if that's not the governing our rights, I don't know what is. Lol
I feel you. I love it when my rights are infringed upon lol.

I normally use 20mg with some alpha-gpc. The capsules make it easier to ingest on the go :) Glad we got you squared away though.

ktrop251

Awards
I feel you. I love it when my rights are infringed upon lol.

I normally use 20mg with some alpha-gpc. The capsules make it easier to ingest on the go :) Glad we got you squared away though.
I'll be giving that a shot. I was using anywhere from 15 - 20 every day on an empty stomach with cobra6p powder from bsl. Made for a good morning kick before fasted cardio or work. Thanks again for the help!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope it's not being banned because it's in a product I'm going to be logging soon and if I like it that would suck.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope it's not being banned because it's in a product I'm going to be logging soon and if I like it that would suck.
I haven't heard of anything but if I do I'll let you know

ktrop251

Awards
I love it. I've had a few major concussions that resulted in minor short term memory loss. Noopept was the only thing I could find that actually helped me retain and recall information. Maybe it's placebo but it seemed to help in school and at work.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it. I've had a few major concussions that resulted in minor short term memory loss. Noopept was the only thing I could find that actually helped me retain and recall information. Maybe it's placebo but it seemed to help in school and at work.
I'm glad you found something that helped. There's an interesting study titled "Comparative studies of Noopept and piracetam in the treatment of patients with mild cognitive disorders in organic brain diseases of vascular and traumatic origin." I'm a fan of Noopept myself.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for user discretion but including it in the category of "dietary supplements" i.e. pre workouts is only going to draw more attention especially with the NDI guidelines.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone compare the effects from the capsules by SNS versus using it sublingually? The last time I tried noopept was years ago and it was sublingual tablets. The effects were great but I'm curious as to whether capsules work as well.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone compare the effects from the capsules by SNS versus using it sublingually? The last time I tried noopept was years ago and it was sublingual tablets. The effects were great but I'm curious as to whether capsules work as well.
In my experience 10 mg sublingually had the same effects as 20 mg of capsule/tablet form. I use to like Noopept, but then I started noticing side effects when it was wearing off.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience 10 mg sublingually had the same effects as 20 mg of capsule/tablet form. I use to like Noopept, but then I started noticing side effects when it was wearing off.
What side effects?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As mentioned above, Sns noopept xt is readily available and almost always deal priced. Plenty of good deals to be found and no word of any ban coming from what I've heard

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing too bad, but my short term memory started taking a hit when Noopept started to wear off later in the day. I started to feel a little spacey too. Really the only thing I noticed from Noopept was increased focus so it wasn't worth it for me to continue using it. Plenty of people I know use it without having any unwanted side effects though. I am not saying it isn't a good nootropic it just doesn't really work well for me.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing too bad, but my short term memory started taking a hit when Noopept started to wear off later in the day. I started to feel a little spacey too. Really the only thing I noticed from Noopept was increased focus so it wasn't worth it for me to continue using it. Plenty of people I know use it without having any unwanted side effects though. I am not saying it isn't a good nootropic it just doesn't really work well for me.
Gotcha. Thanks for the feedback. May have to pass on this one then. I just read it was good for anxiety (don't recall if it helped with that when I last took it years ago). Just an increase in focus isn't really enough for me to purchase it at this point. I already have a stockpile of failed supplements (tianeptine, phenibut, zembrin, etc.). I don't need to add another one to my collection. :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would contact your card company to check why. SNS nootropics are definitely worth giving a try.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Thanks for the feedback. May have to pass on this one then. I just read it was good for anxiety (don't recall if it helped with that when I last took it years ago). Just an increase in focus isn't really enough for me to purchase it at this point. I already have a stockpile of failed supplements (tianeptine, phenibut, zembrin, etc.). I don't need to add another one to my collection. :)
You don't take tianeptine anymore?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't take tianeptine anymore?
Nope. While I loved the improvements in mood, the irritability (or short tempered attitude) just became too much. I'm finding that anything which increases dopamine (and/or norepinephrine) tends to make me moody/irritable (and apparently tianeptine increases the release of both). Just taking ashwagandha right now. Kinda wish I hadn't spent another $80 on more tianeptine before deciding to stop. :)

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Noopept truly shines intranasally in my experience, at 3mg. It has all the positive effects attributed to Noopept posted online with no negatives. It also induces a mild psychedelic state which is really enjoyable.

ktrop251

Awards
A good way to combat that short term memory and spacey feeling is adding some choline to the mix. From what I understand it can somewhat deplete your natural choline sources like most nootropics (again, from what I took from the things I read). If you supplement with some additional choline it can help with that brain fog feeling.