Semax

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Semax

Semax seems very promising as a nootropic. It can be found in different variations as in regular Semax, NA- Semax (more stimulating) NA-Semax amidate (longer lasting with more noot effects).

Anyone here have experience with Semax they can share?

2. Nobody has tried any form of Semax?
    •   

3. Semax

Some Nootropics sub section we have here lol

I have the regular Semax and the NA-Semax Amidate in my fridge (nasal sprays). I will update with some opinion and thoughts about my experience with the two. I will first try the regular Semax.

4. I tried the Na semax nasal spray from ceretropic. I kept it in my fridge but when it arrived the cooling pack it was sent in wasn't very cold anymore, I feel like it may have been affected by this. Anyways, I feel like it only worked once for me and it could've been placebo, other than that never noticed much. Would like to give it another go. Anyone know anything about selank?

5. Wtf does that stuff do for you? I've never heard of it and I always thought I was up on the nootropics.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Wtf does that stuff do for you? I've never heard of it and I always thought I was up on the nootropics.
    I will post up what it is suppose to do and my experience with it shortly.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I will post up what it is suppose to do and my experience with it shortly.
    Will be on the look out...any long term update on the Lions Mane usage?
  8. Semax

Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Will be on the look out...any long term update on the Lions Mane usage?
    I am still using Lions Mane and still somewhat pleased with it. I will update that thread once I switch to nootropics depot's lions mane to see any differences it may bring. So far I have noticed deeper sleep, vivid dreaming and I must say I really believe it is improving my long term memory. I mention the improved long term memory because I have been getting random childhood memories in great detail. It is very interesting, but not all that beneficial like an improved short term memory would be.

Things I do NOT get from lions mane (so far):
    -mood improvements
    -anxiety reduction
    -motivation
    -improved short term (working) memory

I will also post this up in my Lions Mane thread.

9. What have you noticed from lions mane @carguy123

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    What have you noticed from lions mane @carguy123
    Sorry was not trying to derail this thread lol ....I have not personally used Lions mane enough yet to form an opinion, but I know you had been using it consistantly so was curious of longer term feedback

11. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Wtf does that stuff do for you? I've never heard of it and I always thought I was up on the nootropics.

Improve Physical & Mental Function

Optimizes The Higher Cortical Functions Of The Brain (Speech, Thought, Movement Coordination)

Improves Memory (Storing, Processing / Structuring, Recalling)

Improves Focus & Concentration, (i.e. Student Exams, Long Work Hours)

Reduces Mental Fatigue

Improves Stress Tolerance

Elevates & Stabilizes Mood

Reverses Brain Damage From Various Causes (Stroke, Injury, Substance Abuse, etc.)

Prevention / Protection / Restoration From TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)

Improves Sleep Quality

Increases Adaptive Capacity In Extreme Situations (i.e. Jet Lag, Low Oxygen, High / Low Temperature Or Atmospheric Pressure)

Boosts Immune System

Improves Symptoms of ADHD

PLUS

NO Significant Side Effects

NO Allergic Reactions

NO Interactions With Other Drugs

NO Addiction Or Withdrawal

NO Motor Skill Impairment
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

12. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post

Improve Physical & Mental Function

Optimizes The Higher Cortical Functions Of The Brain (Speech, Thought, Movement Coordination)

Improves Memory (Storing, Processing / Structuring, Recalling)

Improves Focus & Concentration, (i.e. Student Exams, Long Work Hours)

Reduces Mental Fatigue

Improves Stress Tolerance

Elevates & Stabilizes Mood

Reverses Brain Damage From Various Causes (Stroke, Injury, Substance Abuse, etc.)

Prevention / Protection / Restoration From TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)

Improves Sleep Quality

Increases Adaptive Capacity In Extreme Situations (i.e. Jet Lag, Low Oxygen, High / Low Temperature Or Atmospheric Pressure)

Boosts Immune System

Improves Symptoms of ADHD

PLUS

NO Significant Side Effects

NO Allergic Reactions

NO Interactions With Other Drugs

NO Addiction Or Withdrawal

NO Motor Skill Impairment
    Well... Damn!

13. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Well... Damn!
    Lol this^^thats quite a list of effects

14. if you don't mind it in spray form,

15. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    if you don't mind it in spray form,
    Or injecting

16. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    if you don't mind it in spray form,
    Very interesting, I'm going to check into it, seems legit. You all have experience with it?

17. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Very interesting, I'm going to check into it, seems legit. You all have experience with it?
    no, but those who have used it, there is plenty of positive feedback. this is supposed to be better than piracetam

18. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    no, but those who have used it, there is plenty of positive feedback. this is supposed to be better than piracetam
    I'll have to grab some and check it out.

Funny it's in the list of must have medicine in Russia, there's a lot of crap out there like that.

This also says that it's good for pepaptic ulcers? Reminds me my grandpa had those for a long time, couldn't get rid of them, and then (this is the 80's) a pal of his at work told him that you go up to Canada and grab these wafers and fix em right up. Sure enough they were gone. Would be something if this was the same drug.

19. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I have been using the original version of Semax for the past week. I want to get a better grip on its effects before I post up a review. Then, I will switch over to the NA-Semax Amidate which is supposed to be a good improvement.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I have been using the original version of Semax for the past week. I want to get a better grip on its effects before I post up a review. Then, I will switch over to the NA-Semax Amidate which is supposed to be a good improvement.
    Well the next log or post to that effect please let me know. I'll probably order in the mean time

21. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Semax seems very promising as a nootropic. It can be found in different variations as in regular Semax, NA- Semax (more stimulating) NA-Semax amidate (longer lasting with more noot effects).

Anyone here have experience with Semax they can share?
    If your source is international then please PM me.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    If your source is international then please PM me.
    I would also like a pm

23. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I would also like a pm
    Clear you box

24. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Clear you box
    Should be good
  25. Semax

Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Well the next log or post to that effect please let me know. I'll probably order in the mean time
    After using regular Semax for 9 days now I feel I can give my opinion on it.

Many people report all day mood boost and compare it to a longer lasting post workout or post cardio endorphin glow from Semax. Many people report slight stimulation, productivity and focus. Many people report higher functioning tasks and learning becomes easier.

Honestly, I was expecting more out of Semax since it is considered one of the best nootropics to date by many in the noot community. I don't get a change in mood nor do I get a noticeable increase in focus. What I notice is subtle stimulation and an improvement in productivity. The productivity is not really noticeable throughout the day, but when I look back on the day I seem to have accomplished more then I normally would have (subjectively). I have been impressed with my productivity level at the end of each day since starting Semax. I feel Semax stacks well with stims and many other noots. The issue I have with it is it is not strong enough on its own for me and so that makes it too costly to use. I am hoping the NA-Semax and/or the NA-Semax Amidate are decent improvements to the original Semax. I will post up my opinion on NA-Semax Amidate once I start that next month.

Recap on my experience so far:

Pros:
    -increased productivity
    -slight stimulation (subtle wakefulness "refreshed" feel)

Cons:
    -no mood improvement
    -no noticeable increase in focus.
    -no verbal fluency noted.
    -costly
    -Needs/should be stacked IMO
    -not very stable peptide (must handle with care) which is a down side IMO (needs to be stored in the fridge.)
    -not orally viable (needs to be administered nasally or by injecting).
  •