Semax

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Good plan man! Did you get it in powder form or pre-mixed? If pre-mixed did it come with a mini ice pack to keep from getting too hot?
    Funny thing is it came seperate, the semax was in a small glass jar and the solution in the sprayer. I was confused so I had to email the place I bought it from. I'm still at work but my gf had today off so I had her open the package just to make sure nothing was broken and she was like wtf is this stuff.

2. It's not a big deal and easy to mix. I do just order it pre-mixed with the climate control option.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Funny thing is it came seperate, the semax was in a small glass jar and the solution in the sprayer. I was confused so I had to email the place I bought it from. I'm still at work but my gf had today off so I had her open the package just to make sure nothing was broken and she was like wtf is this stuff.
    It is shipped like this so it does not degrade the Semax.Once you mix it, keep it in the fridge.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    It is shipped like this so it does not degrade the Semax.Once you mix it, keep it in the fridge.
    Thanks

I have a feeling the deeper I get into noots the more and more I am going to want to try. Already looking at finding some flmodafinil next haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Thanks
    Anytime.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Thanks

I have a feeling the deeper I get into noots the more and more I am going to want to try. Already looking at finding some flmodafinil next haha
    Haha.... I hear ya! Semax + finil is an amazing stack for those days where you need to get crazy amounts done. I do it once a month usually.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Yep! It must be kept in the fridge. That is a downside to Semax and Selank although not all that big of a deal.

8. I definitely agree that NA Semax Amidate works better used intermittently, even though there is no tolerance in theory (actually the Russian literature shows reverse tolerance!). I just finished off my bottle today with a 1.2mg dose - feels good. I don't think I will be re-ordering though due to how expensive it is, maybe in the future. Also done my bottle of P21. I have been pretty disappointed with P21, it most certainly did not live up to its hype and I don't see any long-term benefits.

I ordered Orexin-A from Ceretropic, will let you guys know how that goes. I'm very excited because I think it might solve my delayed sleep phase disorder issues. I have a feeling this might be a game-changer (for me at least).

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    I definitely agree that NA Semax Amidate works better used intermittently, even though there is no tolerance in theory (actually the Russian literature shows reverse tolerance!). I just finished off my bottle today with a 1.2mg dose - feels good. I don't think I will be re-ordering though due to how expensive it is, maybe in the future. Also done my bottle of P21. I have been pretty disappointed with P21, it most certainly did not live up to its hype and I don't see any long-term benefits.

I ordered Orexin-A from Ceretropic, will let you guys know how that goes. I'm very excited because I think it might solve my delayed sleep phase disorder issues. I have a feeling this might be a game-changer (for me at least).
    Good input. Have you tried PRL 8-53 before? It has really impressed me as far as social interactions, verbal recall, verbal fluency and best of all improved short term memory. I am taking a month break from it, but I was using it 2-3 times per week. It stacks perfectly with NA-Semax. When I take it solo I get all of the above benefits, but it's subtle. When I combine it with NA-Semax it is significantly improved.

10. I am looking forward to starting this combo back up!

11. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I am looking forward to starting this combo back up!
    Have some NASemax on hand that I have only used a handful time so far, but I think I like it haha. Ever notice the next day you are in a fog or seem to be dehydrated? Not 100% sure I can tie the 2 together but something I have noticed and am going to pay closer attention to when I use again in the future.
  12. Semax

Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Have some NASemax on hand that I have only used a handful time so far, but I think I like it haha. Ever notice the next day you are in a fog or seem to be dehydrated? Not 100% sure I can tie the 2 together but something I have noticed and am going to pay closer attention to when I use again in the future.
    No noticeable next day side effects for me. The only time is when I take it with Modafinil then I usually feel pretty drained the next day. Modafinil alone does that to me.
  •