Semax

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I have been keeping an eye on both of these. I would like to give both of them a run. It seems PRL gets a little better user feedback then the P21. The P21 since it is newer and had less overall feedback, but it seems to be hit or miss with people. Some say they don't notice anything from it while others claim to love it. Did the PRL bring on any anxiety issues with you?
    Dr Hansl who developed PRL853 also developed PRL 8-147. Google PRL 8-53 and PRL 8-147: The Mystery The 8 147 has a very interesting story behind it. It's supposed to be the best noot ever.

I have no anxiety issues a t all from the PRL853. will post my thoughts on itThursday. I have been reading alot about P21, NSI-189 and Orexin.

2. PLR 8-147: The Most Powerful Memory Enhancer?
    Even in the late 70′s before nootropics started to gain popularity research uncovered some potent smart drugs. Some of these have been largely forgotten, despite the powerful benefits they may provide. One exceptional example is PLR 8-147. There has been little research performed on this compound for over 20 years. This is unfortunate because the research that has been done suggests it may be one of the most potent nootropic drugs ever developed.

PLR 8-147 and Memory
    In High Frontiers, Durk Pearson describes the powerful mental benefits of PLR 8-147. An average person can memorize about 7 or 8 digits after looking at them for a second or two. With PLR, it is reported that this number jumps to an astounding 21 to 22 digits. This is an astounding 275% increase in memory. (For this specific test at least) He also states that a person suffering from amnesia was cured by a single dose.

The clinical studies I’ve been able to find aren’t quite as optimistic, but still suggest that PLR 8-147 could have potential as a powerful nootropic. In a clinical study by Nikolaus Hansl, volunteers who used PLR 8-147 displayed an improvement in verbal memory of 80%. This backs up earlier studies which have found similar boosts to memory from the drug. These benefits aren’t just limited to verbal memory either. One study exposed subjects to various geometric patterns, which they were later asked to draw from memory. As in previous studies, PLR 8-147 had a significant impact on the ability of the subjects to complete the task. Further studies using PLR 8-147 showed it to also improve the ability to perform mental math.

Other Benefits and Mechanism of Action
    While human studies on PLR 8-147 have been limited to humans, tests to determine whether it may improve higher cognitive functions such as correlation and problem solving have only been performed on animals. Subjects in these studies also showed extremely significant improvements.

We still know very little about how PLR 8-147 works, besides that one of it’s main mechanisms of action is to enhance the brain’s response to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. (Acetylcholine plays a vital role in learning and memory). We can only hope that as nootropics become more and more popular that there will be renewed interest in PLR 8-147; if it proves as effective as current research suggests the first company to bring it to market could stand to make a fortune.
    •   

3. PRL853 Update

PRL853 is crazy for memory recall. It helps me to memorize information better and provides noticeable increases in ability to recall information. Here is an example. I am doing a kitchen bid proposal and going over all the different finishes. Instead of constantly looking at my notes, I am able to I remember almost all of ideas. The best part about this is my client notices this too. After trying different dosages, I now use 10mgs. It kicks in quick and taste horrible.

The whole nootropic thing really intrigues me. I started researching and using them about 2 years ago. I started with the basics ALCAR, Choline Bitartrate, herbals and my 1st racetam was Piracetam. It was just a matter of testing them on myself and seeing which ones actually worked for me. I used all the different vendors until I found the best. Now I only use 2.

For me my perfect stack would be:

A. SEMAX or noopept for to boost my creativity and concentration.I am able to perceive colors and objects in HD fashion. I really like Semax vs noopept

B. PRL853 for the memory boost.

C. Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, Armodafinil to boost mental focus.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    PRL853 Update

PRL853 is crazy for memory recall. It helps me to memorize information better and provides noticeable increases in ability to recall information. Here is an example. I am doing a kitchen bid proposal and going over all the different finishes. Instead of constantly looking at my notes, I am able to I remember almost all of ideas. The best part about this is my client notices this too. After trying different dosages, I now use 10mgs. It kicks in quick and taste horrible.

The whole nootropic thing really intrigues me. I started researching and using them about 2 years ago. I started with the basics ALCAR, Choline Bitartrate, herbals and my 1st racetam was Piracetam. It was just a matter of testing them on myself and seeing which ones actually worked for me. I used all the different vendors until I found the best. Now I only use 2.

For me my perfect stack would be:

A. SEMAX or noopept for to boost my creativity and concentration.I am able to perceive colors and objects in HD fashion. I really like Semax vs noopept

B. PRL853 for the memory boost.

C. Phenylpiracetam, Modafinil, Armodafinil to boost mental focus.
    Good stuff man! Thanks for the feedback! I will be joining you with 10mg of PRL 8-53 shortly. I will probably give it a try next month. I will probably order the NA-Semax around that time too. I will try PRL 8-53 solo though before I start stacking.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Good stuff man! Thanks for the feedback! I will be joining you with 10mg of PRL 8-53 shortly. I will probably give it a try next month. I will probably order the NA-Semax around that time too. I will try PRL 8-53 solo though before I start stacking.
    Let me know B4 you order the prl man.
    •   

6. Did you get a lot of stimulation from the PRL-853? I'm interested but it's expensive. I saw the stack you listed up there. I've got NA semax and floromodafanil at home. Semax is kinda stimulating, I like how clean it feels, but floromodafanil is really simulating and I don't honestly like it that much. Sub 75mg doesn't really do anything and after 100mg I feel it but not enough, 125mg and my hands start to jitter a lot. It always felt like dirty Adderall. I'd be interested in this stuff if it's not crazy stimulating and makes my hands shake. Hence me asking you guys before I spend a hundred bucks!

7. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Did you get a lot of stimulation from the PRL-853? I'm interested but it's expensive. I saw the stack you listed up there. I've got NA semax and floromodafanil at home. Semax is kinda stimulating, I like how clean it feels, but floromodafanil is really simulating and I don't honestly like it that much. Sub 75mg doesn't really do anything and after 100mg I feel it but not enough, 125mg and my hands start to jitter a lot. It always felt like dirty Adderall. I'd be interested in this stuff if it's not crazy stimulating and makes my hands shake. Hence me asking you guys before I spend a hundred bucks!
    No stimulation from PRL853 at all. Also it's no where near $100.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Hey I looked it up and saw p21 which was like 70 some plus shipping. My bad. Lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    This, it's definitely nowhere near $100. I know of at least one good place you can get the powder for about $20, and it's a good amount of servings.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

10. Yeah I had saw p21 and it was $70 abouts. Totally confused myself lol.
  11. Semax

Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    Do you find p21 stimulating? Most don't report any stimulation, but some people mention a slight stimulation.

12. No, P21 is acutely slightly sedating. That's why most people stack it with NASemaxA as do I. I don't want to comment on the long term effects yet because it's only been a couple of weeks but I'll write more after 6 weeks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    No, P21 is acutely slightly sedating. That's why most people stack it with NASemaxA as do I. I don't want to comment on the long term effects yet because it's only been a couple of weeks but I'll write more after 6 weeks.
    Cool, appreciate it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Do you find p21 stimulating? Most don't report any stimulation, but some people mention a slight stimulation.
    I have not used it but might pu to try in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    No, P21 is acutely slightly sedating. That's why most people stack it with NASemaxA as do I. I don't want to comment on the long term effects yet because it's only been a couple of weeks but I'll write more after 6 weeks.
    What have you noticed from the p21 so far?

15. I'll plan on getting some prl, na-selank amidate, and evomuse clearedge. How does that stack sound? Also anyone with a discount code please PM me

Also would centrophenoxine be worth adding to that

16. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I'll plan on getting some prl, na-selank amidate, and evomuse clearedge. How does that stack sound? Also anyone with a discount code please PM me

Also would centrophenoxine be worth adding to that
    Sounds like a fantastic stack! I have 3 bottles of CE coming and will be ordering PRL 8-53 soon so I may be doing the same stack eventually. With that said you really need to give each one their own run solo first. Even if you just give it 2 week (3 weeks would be better) each solo to get an idea how it's working for you. Then start stacking, adding and subtracting what works for you.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Sounds like a fantastic stack! I have 3 bottles of CE coming and will be ordering PRL 8-53 soon so I may be doing the same stack eventually. With that said you really need to give each one their own run solo first. Even if you just give it 2 week (3 weeks would be better) each solo to get an idea how it's working for you. Then start stacking, adding and subtracting what works for you.
    This, try them solo first. Are you guys not concerned with the lack of studies and safety data on some of these ingredients? I could see the appeal of using them occasionally, but I'd be hesitant to use things like PRL regularly.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    This, try them solo first. Are you guys not concerned with the lack of studies and safety data on some of these ingredients? I could see the appeal of using them occasionally, but I'd be hesitant to use things like PRL regularly.
    I have read how PRL seems to have acute memory enhancement so I was thinking of taking it 3-4 days a week and see how it works in that type of use.

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    With prl I'm kinda concerned but not with samex or selank I'm not at all they are studied enough for me as for prl ya I agree it's not studied enough to determine safety at all

20. I'm assuming If it's sedative you must not get that tired with the Semax-NA in there that you can't concentrate. How much semax to cancel that effect out.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Planning on it! Think selank or samex would be better? I do have depression and anxiety and Selank seems to be better option for that but samex as also showed promise with this too

22. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I have read how PRL seems to have acute memory enhancement so I was thinking of taking it 3-4 days a week and see how it works in that type of use.
    I am using PRL 4 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I'm assuming If it's sedative you must not get that tired with the Semax-NA in there that you can't concentrate. How much semax to cancel that effect out.
    Semax NA for me is not sedating.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    I am using PRL 4 days a week.

Semax NA for me is not sedating.
    Think he was referring to prl not sure though

24. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Yes was referring to that. It's all good just already getting tired from Peptides that I'm running I don't need anymore lethargy lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Yes was referring to that. It's all good just already getting tired from Peptides that I'm running I don't need anymore lethargy lol.
    Noopept spray makes me sleepy for some reason. The sleepiness does subside after 2 weeks though. 2 weeks after
  •