Best inclusive Nootropics product.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best inclusive Nootropics product.


    I'm looking mainly for something like Clear Edge(Evomuse) or Hardcore Formulations Pink Matter

    Issue is, I have no idea what a solid profile is?

    Mainly interested in memory retention, focus, creativity as I'd like to use it before study.

    I'm also interested in anything fun, which would be good to take before heading out for a few drinks as I tend not to drink so much these days.



  2. Olympus Labs Elixir
    •   
       


  3. OL's products are top notch.

    You may also want to check out NooWave Supp's. They're stuff is pretty incredible.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  4. Elix1r is a good formula, Pink Matter is very underdosed and not something I'd want to use every day at all (due to the phenylpiracetam and adrafinil), and Noowave High Performer is also solid, but seems to be very expensive, and I've never been a fan of 400mg theanine at one time (I like 100-200mg). If you can wait just a little, Performax is coming out with NootropiMax, which I think people will really enjoy.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Elix1r is a good formula, Pink Matter is very underdosed and not something I'd want to use every day at all (due to the phenylpiracetam and adrafinil), and Noowave High Performer is also solid, but seems to be very expensive, and I've never been a fan of 400mg theanine at one time (I like 100-200mg). If you can wait just a little, Performax is coming out with NootropiMax, which I think people will really enjoy.
    I've never been a theanine fan in general...I feel like it completely zaps any kick from a pre workout. Never felt much of its "cognitive enhancement" aspects either when used with caffeine. Have you?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       

  6. Best inclusive Nootropics product.


    Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    I've never been a theanine fan in general...I feel like it completely zaps any kick from a pre workout. Never felt much of its "cognitive enhancement" aspects either when used with caffeine. Have you?
    It depends on how much caffeine I'm having it with really. If I'm only have a cup of coffee worth or so of caffeine (~100mg), then I don't really need/want theanine, and if I'm going to lift, I also don't usually want theanine, as I like a bit more of an "edge" on my stimulants in the gym (I do like some theanine with DMAA though), but if I'm using >200mg caffeine or so for something like school/studying/research/etc, I do like taking 100-200mg theanine, as it does seem to help promote a calm focus. I've never been a fan of increasing the amount of theanine when increasing the amount of caffeine, and find that 400mg theanine would be too much IMO.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Would agree on all of those points with you. One caveat I would add is that the only time I use stims is pre workout. Never found the need to use it for studying, reading, writing, researching, etc. I'm naturally an energetic person when I wake up and concentration usually hasn't been an issue for me even when I was a kid. Guess I'm one of the lucky few! LOL
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Elixir is decent, but I find the stim dosage too high personally for either later afternoon/ evening study, but decent for earlier on in the day. Focus XT also has a great profile for learning and cognitive enhancement, and comes in both stim free or with 200mg caffeine per serving.

    Has a good dosages of ALCAR, Huperzine A, DMAE, Tyrosine, Choline and Vinpocetine, all work together to increase cerebral blood flow, cognition, nerve fluidity, anti oxidant and nerve permeability. Very well rounded.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  9. I should of mentioned, I'd prefer a product with little to no caffeine.

    I find some products contain way to much, consider I may be taking fat burners, or PWO it's caffeine overload.

    A double short black gives me a bigger boost than half the products with 200-350mg of caffeine.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Elixir is decent, but I find the stim dosage too high personally for either later afternoon/ evening study, but decent for earlier on in the day. Focus XT also has a great profile for learning and cognitive enhancement, and comes in both stim free or with 200mg caffeine per serving.

    Has a good dosages of ALCAR, Huperzine A, DMAE, Tyrosine, Choline and Vinpocetine, all work together to increase cerebral blood flow, cognition, nerve fluidity, anti oxidant and nerve permeability. Very well rounded.
    Or my preferred dosage for Focus XT - half a scoop of caffeinated and half a scoop of caffeine free (giving 100 mg caffeine...for those that are stim-sensitive like me).

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    I've never been a theanine fan in general...I feel like it completely zaps any kick from a pre workout. Never felt much of its "cognitive enhancement" aspects either when used with caffeine. Have you?
    Agreed theanine just runs me down. Like I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I would take it if I needed to calm down but that's not what I'm looking for in a pw obviously.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Would agree on all of those points with you. One caveat I would add is that the only time I use stims is pre workout. Never found the need to use it for studying, reading, writing, researching, etc. I'm naturally an energetic person when I wake up and concentration usually hasn't been an issue for me even when I was a kid. Guess I'm one of the lucky few! LOL
    Floromodafanil for focus at work. If you've a desk job like me it can be a real boon. No more than 150mg, and I take it with a liiiitle bit of florophenibut... To take the edge off. I used to try to get something out of 4-pmpd but piperazines that are available today blow hard IMO.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I should of mentioned, I'd prefer a product with little to no caffeine.

    I find some products contain way to much, consider I may be taking fat burners, or PWO it's caffeine overload.

    A double short black gives me a bigger boost than half the products with 200-350mg of caffeine.
    I feel you man you can always drop a black coffee on top if you feel like you want it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Floromodafanil for focus at work. If you've a desk job like me it can be a real boon. No more than 150mg, and I take it with a liiiitle bit of florophenibut... To take the edge off. I used to try to get something out of 4-pmpd but piperazines that are available today blow hard IMO.
    Never heard or tried either of those noots....where you finding them?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Floromodafanil for focus at work. If you've a desk job like me it can be a real boon. No more than 150mg, and I take it with a liiiitle bit of florophenibut... To take the edge off. I used to try to get something out of 4-pmpd but piperazines that are available today blow hard IMO.
    Be careful with Piperazines. They're what people were/still are selling as fake Ecstasy tablets. They're very toxic to the human body. 4-pmpd is pretty structurally similar to BZP also which was fake E as well. Please be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Never heard or tried either of those noots....where you finding them?
    A lot of big names companies have them. Pm me if you need a link.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Be careful with Piperazines. They're what people were/still are selling as fake Ecstasy tablets. They're very toxic to the human body. 4-pmpd is pretty structurally similar to BZP also which was fake E as well. Please be careful.



    A lot of big names companies have them. Pm me if you need a link.
    Thanks man I'm very careful with anything in that arena. I think the #1 issue with them is not paying attention to the users (edit) body temperature, which can sky rocket.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    Thanks man I'm very careful with anything in that arena. I think the #1 issue with them is not paying attention to the users (edit) body temperature, which can sky rocket.
    Yeah I got some tabs that were BZP and MDMA and damn near passed out from overheating. Kidneys hurt the following day also from the BZP.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Elixir is decent, but I find the stim dosage too high personally for either later afternoon/ evening study, but decent for earlier on in the day. Focus XT also has a great profile for learning and cognitive enhancement, and comes in both stim free or with 200mg caffeine per serving.

    Has a good dosages of ALCAR, Huperzine A, DMAE, Tyrosine, Choline and Vinpocetine, all work together to increase cerebral blood flow, cognition, nerve fluidity, anti oxidant and nerve permeability. Very well rounded.
    @Jiigzz what's your opinion of DMAE? I've never felt much from it. Have you used it solo?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Non stim all inclusive nootropic Focus XT stim free was what I used all the time in Pharmacy school. I love that stuff. Used FXT from the original bad tasting pink lemonade flavor. Need to get it again make it part of my routine.

    Just got the new Clear Edge though. Took a first dose yesterday and had a pretty good day but will be experimenting with it
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  20. Name:  pinkmatter.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  110.9 KB

    Thoughts on the formula? Read above, wouldn't use it everyday. It would be nice to find something to use 4-5 times a week before study, honestly I tried FOCUS XT and didn't notice much. It's also way more expensive buying powdered tubs than bottles to ship to Australia.

    Noowave looks alright, but fairly expensive.(They just had a 40% off sale, missed it doh)

    Oxiracetam is looking quite interesting as-well.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Name:  pinkmatter.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  110.9 KB

    Thoughts on the formula? Read above, wouldn't use it everyday. It would be nice to find something to use 4-5 times a week before study, honestly I tried FOCUS XT and didn't notice much. It's also way more expensive buying powdered tubs than bottles to ship to Australia.

    Noowave looks alright, but fairly expensive.(They just had a 40% off sale, missed it doh)

    Oxiracetam is looking quite interesting as-well.
    First, decide if it bothers you that about half of the label is misspelled. Also, it says that the serving size is 2 capsules, and that there are 60 servings per container, which means there should be 120 caps per bottle, right? But it looks like the bottle says 60 caps, which is also what's listed on the websites selling it. Now, as to the actual formula, I think there are much better options. For example, you really want 300mg bacopa (standardized for bacosides), while this only has 150mg, with no mention of standardization at all. There's also only 100mg of NALT, when you want much more than that, and besides that, research seems to indicated that l-tyrosine > NALT. If you wanted it for the phenylpiracetam and/or Adrafinil, I'd probably just pick up one or both of those as a standalone; you don't want to use them all the time, and you dont really want to sacrifice a good rest of the formula for them.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    First, decide if it bothers you that about half of the label is misspelled. Also, it says that the serving size is 2 capsules, and that there are 60 servings per container, which means there should be 120 caps per bottle, right? But it looks like the bottle says 60 caps, which is also what's listed on the websites selling it. Now, as to the actual formula, I think there are much better options. For example, you really want 300mg bacopa (standardized for bacosides), while this only has 150mg, with no mention of standardization at all. There's also only 100mg of NALT, when you want much more than that, and besides that, research seems to indicated that l-tyrosine > NALT. If you wanted it for the phenylpiracetam and/or Adrafinil, I'd probably just pick up one or both of those as a standalone; you don't want to use them all the time, and you dont really want to sacrifice a good rest of the formula for them.
    Yeah, this is actually really poor on their behalf - especially in what appears to be marketing material.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  23. One thing I'm not entirely clear on is the legal status of adrafinil...is it legal or not? I've heard and seen mixed things on it...
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    One thing I'm not entirely clear on is the legal status of adrafinil...is it legal or not? I've heard and seen mixed things on it...
    It's Not not illegal if that helps clear things up
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    It's Not not illegal if that helps clear things up
    I take that as it existing in a "gray" area for all intents and purposes?!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Pre-Workout Product for WOMEN
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
  2. BEST Pre-Workout Product.
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 05:52 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM
Log in
Log in