Best inclusive Nootropics product.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking mainly for something like Clear Edge(Evomuse) or Hardcore Formulations – Pink Matter

Issue is, I have no idea what a solid profile is?

Mainly interested in memory retention, focus, creativity as I'd like to use it before study.

I'm also interested in anything fun, which would be good to take before heading out for a few drinks as I tend not to drink so much these days.

:)

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL's products are top notch.

You may also want to check out NooWave Supp's. They're stuff is pretty incredible.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elix1r is a good formula, Pink Matter is very underdosed and not something I'd want to use every day at all (due to the phenylpiracetam and adrafinil), and Noowave High Performer is also solid, but seems to be very expensive, and I've never been a fan of 400mg theanine at one time (I like 100-200mg). If you can wait just a little, Performax is coming out with NootropiMax, which I think people will really enjoy.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elix1r is a good formula, Pink Matter is very underdosed and not something I'd want to use every day at all (due to the phenylpiracetam and adrafinil), and Noowave High Performer is also solid, but seems to be very expensive, and I've never been a fan of 400mg theanine at one time (I like 100-200mg). If you can wait just a little, Performax is coming out with NootropiMax, which I think people will really enjoy.
I've never been a theanine fan in general...I feel like it completely zaps any kick from a pre workout. Never felt much of its "cognitive enhancement" aspects either when used with caffeine. Have you?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never been a theanine fan in general...I feel like it completely zaps any kick from a pre workout. Never felt much of its "cognitive enhancement" aspects either when used with caffeine. Have you?
It depends on how much caffeine I'm having it with really. If I'm only have a cup of coffee worth or so of caffeine (~100mg), then I don't really need/want theanine, and if I'm going to lift, I also don't usually want theanine, as I like a bit more of an "edge" on my stimulants in the gym (I do like some theanine with DMAA though), but if I'm using >200mg caffeine or so for something like school/studying/research/etc, I do like taking 100-200mg theanine, as it does seem to help promote a calm focus. I've never been a fan of increasing the amount of theanine when increasing the amount of caffeine, and find that 400mg theanine would be too much IMO.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would agree on all of those points with you. One caveat I would add is that the only time I use stims is pre workout. Never found the need to use it for studying, reading, writing, researching, etc. I'm naturally an energetic person when I wake up and concentration usually hasn't been an issue for me even when I was a kid. Guess I'm one of the lucky few! LOL

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Elixir is decent, but I find the stim dosage too high personally for either later afternoon/ evening study, but decent for earlier on in the day. Focus XT also has a great profile for learning and cognitive enhancement, and comes in both stim free or with 200mg caffeine per serving.

Has a good dosages of ALCAR, Huperzine A, DMAE, Tyrosine, Choline and Vinpocetine, all work together to increase cerebral blood flow, cognition, nerve fluidity, anti oxidant and nerve permeability. Very well rounded.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should of mentioned, I'd prefer a product with little to no caffeine.

I find some products contain way to much, consider I may be taking fat burners, or PWO it's caffeine overload.

A double short black gives me a bigger boost than half the products with 200-350mg of caffeine.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Elixir is decent, but I find the stim dosage too high personally for either later afternoon/ evening study, but decent for earlier on in the day. Focus XT also has a great profile for learning and cognitive enhancement, and comes in both stim free or with 200mg caffeine per serving.

Has a good dosages of ALCAR, Huperzine A, DMAE, Tyrosine, Choline and Vinpocetine, all work together to increase cerebral blood flow, cognition, nerve fluidity, anti oxidant and nerve permeability. Very well rounded.
Or my preferred dosage for Focus XT - half a scoop of caffeinated and half a scoop of caffeine free (giving 100 mg caffeine...for those that are stim-sensitive like me).

sespress

Awards
Agreed theanine just runs me down. Like I didn't get enough sleep the night before. I would take it if I needed to calm down but that's not what I'm looking for in a pw obviously.

sespress

Awards
Would agree on all of those points with you. One caveat I would add is that the only time I use stims is pre workout. Never found the need to use it for studying, reading, writing, researching, etc. I'm naturally an energetic person when I wake up and concentration usually hasn't been an issue for me even when I was a kid. Guess I'm one of the lucky few! LOL
Floromodafanil for focus at work. If you've a desk job like me it can be a real boon. No more than 150mg, and I take it with a liiiitle bit of florophenibut... To take the edge off. I used to try to get something out of 4-pmpd but piperazines that are available today blow hard IMO.

sespress

Awards
I should of mentioned, I'd prefer a product with little to no caffeine.

I find some products contain way to much, consider I may be taking fat burners, or PWO it's caffeine overload.

A double short black gives me a bigger boost than half the products with 200-350mg of caffeine.
I feel you man you can always drop a black coffee on top if you feel like you want it.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Floromodafanil for focus at work. If you've a desk job like me it can be a real boon. No more than 150mg, and I take it with a liiiitle bit of florophenibut... To take the edge off. I used to try to get something out of 4-pmpd but piperazines that are available today blow hard IMO.
Never heard or tried either of those noots....where you finding them?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with Piperazines. They're what people were/still are selling as fake Ecstasy tablets. They're very toxic to the human body. 4-pmpd is pretty structurally similar to BZP also which was fake E as well. Please be careful.

Never heard or tried either of those noots....where you finding them?
A lot of big names companies have them. Pm me if you need a link.

sespress

Awards
Be careful with Piperazines. They're what people were/still are selling as fake Ecstasy tablets. They're very toxic to the human body. 4-pmpd is pretty structurally similar to BZP also which was fake E as well. Please be careful.

A lot of big names companies have them. Pm me if you need a link.
Thanks man I'm very careful with anything in that arena. I think the #1 issue with them is not paying attention to the users (edit) body temperature, which can sky rocket.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I'm very careful with anything in that arena. I think the #1 issue with them is not paying attention to the users (edit) body temperature, which can sky rocket.
Yeah I got some tabs that were BZP and MDMA and damn near passed out from overheating. Kidneys hurt the following day also from the BZP.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Jiigzz what's your opinion of DMAE? I've never felt much from it. Have you used it solo?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Non stim all inclusive nootropic Focus XT stim free was what I used all the time in Pharmacy school. I love that stuff. Used FXT from the original bad tasting pink lemonade flavor. Need to get it again make it part of my routine.

Just got the new Clear Edge though. Took a first dose yesterday and had a pretty good day but will be experimenting with it

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pinkmatter.jpg

Thoughts on the formula? Read above, wouldn't use it everyday. It would be nice to find something to use 4-5 times a week before study, honestly I tried FOCUS XT and didn't notice much. It's also way more expensive buying powdered tubs than bottles to ship to Australia.

Noowave looks alright, but fairly expensive.(They just had a 40% off sale, missed it doh)

Oxiracetam is looking quite interesting as-well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 142915

Thoughts on the formula? Read above, wouldn't use it everyday. It would be nice to find something to use 4-5 times a week before study, honestly I tried FOCUS XT and didn't notice much. It's also way more expensive buying powdered tubs than bottles to ship to Australia.

Noowave looks alright, but fairly expensive.(They just had a 40% off sale, missed it doh)

Oxiracetam is looking quite interesting as-well.
First, decide if it bothers you that about half of the label is misspelled. Also, it says that the serving size is 2 capsules, and that there are 60 servings per container, which means there should be 120 caps per bottle, right? But it looks like the bottle says 60 caps, which is also what's listed on the websites selling it. Now, as to the actual formula, I think there are much better options. For example, you really want 300mg bacopa (standardized for bacosides), while this only has 150mg, with no mention of standardization at all. There's also only 100mg of NALT, when you want much more than that, and besides that, research seems to indicated that l-tyrosine > NALT. If you wanted it for the phenylpiracetam and/or Adrafinil, I'd probably just pick up one or both of those as a standalone; you don't want to use them all the time, and you dont really want to sacrifice a good rest of the formula for them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
First, decide if it bothers you that about half of the label is misspelled. Also, it says that the serving size is 2 capsules, and that there are 60 servings per container, which means there should be 120 caps per bottle, right? But it looks like the bottle says 60 caps, which is also what's listed on the websites selling it. Now, as to the actual formula, I think there are much better options. For example, you really want 300mg bacopa (standardized for bacosides), while this only has 150mg, with no mention of standardization at all. There's also only 100mg of NALT, when you want much more than that, and besides that, research seems to indicated that l-tyrosine > NALT. If you wanted it for the phenylpiracetam and/or Adrafinil, I'd probably just pick up one or both of those as a standalone; you don't want to use them all the time, and you dont really want to sacrifice a good rest of the formula for them.
Yeah, this is actually really poor on their behalf - especially in what appears to be marketing material.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I'm not entirely clear on is the legal status of adrafinil...is it legal or not? I've heard and seen mixed things on it...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in line with SARMs and things like that. It's not listed in the US pharmacopeia so it's not technically considered a drug that needs a prescription. So it's not illegal to possess. It's nowhere near DSHEA compliant however to sell as a supplement.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
It's in line with SARMs and things like that. It's not listed in the US pharmacopeia so it's not technically considered a drug that needs a prescription. So it's not illegal to possess. It's nowhere near DSHEA compliant however to sell as a supplement.
Neither are any racetams or noopept but they are being sold as "supplements."

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never experimented with adrafinil before, but seeing it pop up more and more in various Nootropic supps....any feedback on its effects?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Never experimented with adrafinil before, but seeing it pop up more and more in various Nootropic supps....any feedback on its effects?
Hit or miss, it can make you feel very "awake" for lack of a better term for a long time.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit or miss, it can make you feel very "awake" for lack of a better term for a long time.
This. Adrafinil is often described as "rougher" or "less smooth" than Modafinil. The general consensus is Modafinil > Adrafinil, but Adrafinil is much easier to get here. Research also seems to suggest that Armodafinil > Modafinil, but Adrafinil is still much easier to get without a script. I only used Adrafinil once, in isolation without any caffeine or other ingredients, and didn't notice much of anything. On the other hand, a small dose of flmodafinil gave me nice awareness and alertness in isolation, and it's also easy to get, but I'm a bit wary of the lack of safety data on it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good points.

However, no one is posting any other interesting options. Hence I posted that product, it just looked interesting to me. I have 0 knowledge when it comes to these products, but am wanting to try a few things.

1. Study
2. Music production
3. Maybe socially

Very interested in everyone's views and appreciative :)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good points.

However, no one is posting any other interesting options. Hence I posted that product, it just looked interesting to me. I have 0 knowledge when it comes to these products, but am wanting to try a few things.

1. Study
2. Music production
3. Maybe socially

Very interested in everyone's views and appreciative :)
For improving social interaction, aniracetam is a good option, and goes well paired with a choline source.

You can always pick up standalone phenylpiracetam, which shouldn't be used daily, and/or standalone Adrafinil (or whatever -finil you can find), which also shouldn't be used daily IMO. I'd be wary of buying a product that has both phenyl and a -finil, as you may not always want to use one when you're using the other, and things like that.

Elixir is a pretty good formula if you haven't tried it, and, if you're willing to wait a little bit, NootropiMax should be a very good nootropic.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Elixir is a pretty good formula if you haven't tried it, and, if you're willing to wait a little bit, NootropiMax should be a very good nootropic.
Any news or updates on the profile or release date for NootropiMax?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally have never used it either, but talked with a handful of people who have and they basically echo'ed what johnny said above. You dont really get any stim effects, but rather a "awake" feeling. It essential removes the feeling of drowniness or head fog.

I have also had people tell me they noticed nothing from it....so idk, been on the fence and still not sure personally

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
evomuse clear edge is the best nootropic that I have used. great focus and motivation. It makes it seems like your brain is working much more efficiently. It feels different than other nootropics which mainly just eliminate brain fog and give some energy and focus. focus xt and elixir work good too but I would give the edge to clear edge.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know very well how to research, however, I want to start exploring Nootrpoics. I have never tried anything except Adderall a few times and loved the way I felt and performed on it, but clearly not the easiest thing to get, at least I dont know how to, and also not sure id want to start dancing with that substance regularly with potential for diminishing effects, and possible reliance. However, if I wanted to start researching the best place to start, comprehensive review of whats out there, do you have any credible resources / places to start reading. I did just order Focus XT and Noopept on a BF deal, but have yet to try either and have some ALCAR on hand but do not use regularly. Can you point a guy in the right direction?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you man you can always drop a black coffee on top if you feel like you want it.
That's how I always look at it. Caffeine is so ubiquitous that you can grab and add No-Doz to anything, but you can't take it out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Non stim all inclusive nootropic Focus XT stim free was what I used all the time in Pharmacy school. I love that stuff. Used FXT from the original bad tasting pink lemonade flavor. Need to get it again make it part of my routine.

Just got the new Clear Edge though. Took a first dose yesterday and had a pretty good day but will be experimenting with it
How have subsequent experiments gone?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Salidroside is nice, but I don't think it's an "inclusive" product. Also, research has shown that while salidroside is the main component of rhodiola, and effective alone, that the inclusion of rosavins potentates the effects of salidroside. Personally, when it comes to rhodiola, I go for a 3% rosavin + 2% salidroside extract.

For inclusive products, that work in a few ways/MoAs and include several ingredients designed to work together, I'd recommend either NootropiMax (if you want caffeine and theacrine included), or Clear Edge if you do not want any stimulants.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally think this is a great approach, but as mentioned, certainly not anything inclusive. I've taken rhodiola for many years and very much prefer high salidrosides with little to no rosavins. The improvement to mood and energy over the more traditional and studied 3:1 ratio is very apparent to me. There has been a lack of companies extracting for salidrosides so it has been difficult to find, but I can all by guarantee that if more follow suit, it will be something added into many noot products.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally think this is a great approach, but as mentioned, certainly not anything inclusive. I've taken rhodiola for many years and very much prefer high salidrosides with little to no rosavins. The improvement to mood and energy over the more traditional and studied 3:1 ratio is very apparent to me. There has been a lack of companies extracting for salidrosides so it has been difficult to find, but I can all by guarantee that if more follow suit, it will be something added into many noot products.
Most of the research on physical parameters like endurance was done with the 3:1 extract, but most of the research on cognitive and fatigue related parameters was done using the SHR-5 extract, which is around 3% r and 2-3% s. I personally prefer and use a 3% + 2% extract, but there's more than one way to skin a cat.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Got a bottle of NootropiMax ages ago. See what’s it’s like