Best inclusive Nootropics product.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It's in line with SARMs and things like that. It's not listed in the US pharmacopeia so it's not technically considered a drug that needs a prescription. So it's not illegal to possess. It's nowhere near DSHEA compliant however to sell as a supplement.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    I take that as it existing in a "gray" area for all intents and purposes?!
    Very gray
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    It's in line with SARMs and things like that. It's not listed in the US pharmacopeia so it's not technically considered a drug that needs a prescription. So it's not illegal to possess. It's nowhere near DSHEA compliant however to sell as a supplement.
    Neither are any racetams or noopept but they are being sold as "supplements."

4. Never experimented with adrafinil before, but seeing it pop up more and more in various Nootropic supps....any feedback on its effects?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Never experimented with adrafinil before, but seeing it pop up more and more in various Nootropic supps....any feedback on its effects?
    Hit or miss, it can make you feel very "awake" for lack of a better term for a long time.
    •   

6. Best inclusive Nootropics product.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    Hit or miss, it can make you feel very "awake" for lack of a better term for a long time.
    This. Adrafinil is often described as "rougher" or "less smooth" than Modafinil. The general consensus is Modafinil > Adrafinil, but Adrafinil is much easier to get here. Research also seems to suggest that Armodafinil > Modafinil, but Adrafinil is still much easier to get without a script. I only used Adrafinil once, in isolation without any caffeine or other ingredients, and didn't notice much of anything. On the other hand, a small dose of flmodafinil gave me nice awareness and alertness in isolation, and it's also easy to get, but I'm a bit wary of the lack of safety data on it.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Good points.

However, no one is posting any other interesting options. Hence I posted that product, it just looked interesting to me. I have 0 knowledge when it comes to these products, but am wanting to try a few things.

1. Study
    2. Music production
    3. Maybe socially

Very interested in everyone's views and appreciative

8. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Good points.

However, no one is posting any other interesting options. Hence I posted that product, it just looked interesting to me. I have 0 knowledge when it comes to these products, but am wanting to try a few things.

1. Study
    2. Music production
    3. Maybe socially

Very interested in everyone's views and appreciative
    For improving social interaction, aniracetam is a good option, and goes well paired with a choline source.

You can always pick up standalone phenylpiracetam, which shouldn't be used daily, and/or standalone Adrafinil (or whatever -finil you can find), which also shouldn't be used daily IMO. I'd be wary of buying a product that has both phenyl and a -finil, as you may not always want to use one when you're using the other, and things like that.

Elixir is a pretty good formula if you haven't tried it, and, if you're willing to wait a little bit, NootropiMax should be a very good nootropic.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Elixir is a pretty good formula if you haven't tried it, and, if you're willing to wait a little bit, NootropiMax should be a very good nootropic.
    Any news or updates on the profile or release date for NootropiMax?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Never experimented with adrafinil before, but seeing it pop up more and more in various Nootropic supps....any feedback on its effects?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    Personally have never used it either, but talked with a handful of people who have and they basically echo'ed what johnny said above. You dont really get any stim effects, but rather a "awake" feeling. It essential removes the feeling of drowniness or head fog.

I have also had people tell me they noticed nothing from it....so idk, been on the fence and still not sure personally

11. Quote Originally Posted by InItForGainz View Post
    Any news or updates on the profile or release date for NootropiMax?
    This too.

12. evomuse clear edge is the best nootropic that I have used. great focus and motivation. It makes it seems like your brain is working much more efficiently. It feels different than other nootropics which mainly just eliminate brain fog and give some energy and focus. focus xt and elixir work good too but I would give the edge to clear edge.

13. I know very well how to research, however, I want to start exploring Nootrpoics. I have never tried anything except Adderall a few times and loved the way I felt and performed on it, but clearly not the easiest thing to get, at least I dont know how to, and also not sure id want to start dancing with that substance regularly with potential for diminishing effects, and possible reliance. However, if I wanted to start researching the best place to start, comprehensive review of whats out there, do you have any credible resources / places to start reading. I did just order Focus XT and Noopept on a BF deal, but have yet to try either and have some ALCAR on hand but do not use regularly. Can you point a guy in the right direction?

14. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I feel you man you can always drop a black coffee on top if you feel like you want it.
    That's how I always look at it. Caffeine is so ubiquitous that you can grab and add No-Doz to anything, but you can't take it out.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

15. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Non stim all inclusive nootropic Focus XT stim free was what I used all the time in Pharmacy school. I love that stuff. Used FXT from the original bad tasting pink lemonade flavor. Need to get it again make it part of my routine.

Just got the new Clear Edge though. Took a first dose yesterday and had a pretty good day but will be experimenting with it
    How have subsequent experiments gone?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Check out Cratus Labs
  17. Predator Nutrition - Exclusive Supplements
    Worldwide shipping - Exclusive Products - Loyalty Scheme - Free Gifts

Visit PredatorNutrition.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by PredNutrition View Post
    Based on the description and reviews this is something I will definitely be lookin/researching into!

19. Salidroside is nice, but I don't think it's an "inclusive" product. Also, research has shown that while salidroside is the main component of rhodiola, and effective alone, that the inclusion of rosavins potentates the effects of salidroside. Personally, when it comes to rhodiola, I go for a 3% rosavin + 2% salidroside extract.

For inclusive products, that work in a few ways/MoAs and include several ingredients designed to work together, I'd recommend either NootropiMax (if you want caffeine and theacrine included), or Clear Edge if you do not want any stimulants.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

20. I personally think this is a great approach, but as mentioned, certainly not anything inclusive. I've taken rhodiola for many years and very much prefer high salidrosides with little to no rosavins. The improvement to mood and energy over the more traditional and studied 3:1 ratio is very apparent to me. There has been a lack of companies extracting for salidrosides so it has been difficult to find, but I can all by guarantee that if more follow suit, it will be something added into many noot products.

21. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I personally think this is a great approach, but as mentioned, certainly not anything inclusive. I've taken rhodiola for many years and very much prefer high salidrosides with little to no rosavins. The improvement to mood and energy over the more traditional and studied 3:1 ratio is very apparent to me. There has been a lack of companies extracting for salidrosides so it has been difficult to find, but I can all by guarantee that if more follow suit, it will be something added into many noot products.
    Most of the research on physical parameters like endurance was done with the 3:1 extract, but most of the research on cognitive and fatigue related parameters was done using the SHR-5 extract, which is around 3% r and 2-3% s. I personally prefer and use a 3% + 2% extract, but there's more than one way to skin a cat.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Got a bottle of NootropiMax ages ago. See whatís itís like

23. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    Got a bottle of NootropiMax ages ago. See what’s it’s like
    How are you finding the NootropiMax?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Pre-Workout Product for WOMEN
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
  2. BEST Pre-Workout Product.
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 07:21 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 05:52 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM