Unifiram Is hands down the best noot ever!!

josh092

Awards
This stuff need more attention in the noot community.Got my hands on this **** from ceretropic yesterday and holy ****!!! Never has my mental processing been better words just flowed Off my tongue with no effort. **** upped my social skills by like 50%.Im not really good at impovising on the spot but ideas jut seemed to pop in to my head. Its an ampakin similar to aniracetam(never got that to work for me) but much stronger. Its seems stimulates you to, had good energy and good conifdence boost. Focus was mildly decent as well. I was actually shocked that this worked as good as it did. I dont seem to repond well to nootropicsseeing as how most racetams and noopept have barley done **** for me. but this realy blew me away!

Highly recommended for anyone who is into noots to try!

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff need more attention in the noot community.Got my hands on this **** from ceretropic yesterday and holy ****!!! Never has my mental processing been better words just flowed Off my tongue with no effort. **** upped my social skills by like 50%.Im not really good at impovising on the spot but ideas jut seemed to pop in to my head. Its an ampakin similar to aniracetam(never got that to work for me) but much stronger. Its seems stimulates you to, had good energy and good conifdence boost. Focus was mildly decent as well. I was actually shocked that this worked as good as it did. I dont seem to repond well to nootropicsseeing as how most racetams and noopept have barley done **** for me. but this realy blew me away!

Highly recommended for anyone who is into noots to try!
Any sides?
I was thinking about it too but the potential side effects scare me a little.

also, what dose do you use?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well not sure what happened to the OP but I just bought some of this and will report back with experiences. Currently trying to nail down dosage amount. Anyone have any ideas? Lots of different opinions on this.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Subscribing.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well not sure what happened to the OP but I just bought some of this and will report back with experiences. Currently trying to nail down dosage amount. Anyone have any ideas? Lots of different opinions on this.
I'd go with 5mg. Some suggest 15mg but then others say 5mg with stim might also be too much. So 5mg might be a good start.
And keep us posted.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with 5mg. Some suggest 15mg but then others say 5mg with stim might also be too much. So 5mg might be a good start.
And keep us posted.
Thanks! It should be arriving tomorrow so I'll try it out this weekend and start with 5mg. Will update

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
update? seems like everyone who tries this stuff disappears.. hmmm

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
update? seems like everyone who tries this stuff disappears.. hmmm
Haha, maybe they all end up like Lucy and become one with the Internet and turn into flash drives (that was a bizarre ending to the movie).

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, apologies for the delayed update. I had mixed experiences with this and wanted to give it time before I formed an opinion. Here it goes:
I've been using this 2 or 3 times a week for the last few weeks. The first two uses at 5mg were phenomenal. The first time I dosed it (sublingual, not sure if this helps but why not), it was within 15 minutes I noticed improved mental clarity. Music sounded awesome and my reaction time seemed quicker while driving. It even gave me a bit of a boost of energy. The next time I dosed another 5mg and the initial rush wasn't near as intense but the effects seemed to last for the day and I found myself having a very productive day.

Since then I have used it at most twice a week. Generally separating the doses by at least two days in between. At times I notice enhanced clarity and thought processes but nothing extreme. I have tried a 10mg dosage and didn't notice anything different.
I have used this with choline sources and huperzine most times.

My plan is to take a longer break and re visit it. I feel like it has a lot of potential but tolerance must build rapidly. One thing to note, I've tried countless nootropics over the years and the only thing that has ever remained a staple for me has been phenylpiracetam. And I generally only dose phenylp once a week because of my tolerance issues with that.

Final thoughts: I'd give it a try if you're willing. I think the more people we have trying this and offering their experiences might help us decide the best dosing schedule. I can definitely say that this is the only other nootropic that I've gotten a definite noticeable change in cognitive function acutely. Things like piracetam, aniracetam, noopept, huperzine, etc. all take time to work over repeat daily dosing (at least for me)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
does this ingredient have any safety studies? any known risks?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was something that made me hesitate to use it but can't remember anymore what.
Same hear and I don't recall the safety concern I read about it. It may have just been that it has no safety testing done on it at all. It may have been about some side effects that I was concerned with, but I am really not sure.

sespress

Awards
Haha, maybe they all end up like Lucy and become one with the Internet and turn into flash drives (that was a bizarre ending to the movie).
Lol, ever seen "Powder"? Mind becomes pure energy and you sublime through the walls of reality and into a higher realm of total thought, bodiless mind, group thinking and godlike super abilities.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas. Just wanted to update again. Still enjoying unifiram. Now only using twice a week. Used it today along with OL bloodshred war in the am. Felt fantastic and focused all day. One interesting thing to note though. I went to the doctor after work and my BP was pretty dang high. They checked it 3 times with each time it lowering just a tad. It was like 142/104 or something. Anyways, it's not normally that high. I'm not saying it was the unifiram as I'm under quite a bit of stress with work lately (I'm in wine sales and it's our fiscal end, trying to hit bonuses etc.) But it was odd and I thought I'd note it.
Again, there's no way I can attribute the rise in bp to unifiram but I've been going to the doc regularly for quite some time and during those times have been using plenty of stims or even AAS back in the day and I've never had a reading like today. Take it for what you will

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey fellas. Just wanted to update again. Still enjoying unifiram. Now only using twice a week. Used it today along with OL bloodshred war in the am. Felt fantastic and focused all day. One interesting thing to note though. I went to the doctor after work and my BP was pretty dang high. They checked it 3 times with each time it lowering just a tad. It was like 142/104 or something. Anyways, it's not normally that high. I'm not saying it was the unifiram as I'm under quite a bit of stress with work lately (I'm in wine sales and it's our fiscal end, trying to hit bonuses etc.) But it was odd and I thought I'd note it.
Again, there's no way I can attribute the rise in bp to unifiram but I've been going to the doc regularly for quite some time and during those times have been using plenty of stims or even AAS back in the day and I've never had a reading like today. Take it for what you will
Thanks for the update...been keeping a eye on this thread and I really need to get around to ordering some of this. Have you been sticking to a 5mg dose?

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update...been keeping a eye on this thread and I really need to get around to ordering some of this. Have you been sticking to a 5mg dose?
If it's a workday I've bumped it to 10mg as I find this dosage seems to keep the mood boosting and mental effects much longer into the day. If I decide to do my second weekly dose on the weekend I use 5mg which provides a nice little bit of morning clarity and focus.
10mg seems to give more of that motivational drive. Especially if I take a low dose of caffeine (~100mg) later in the day, the unifiram effects seem to come right back if they've tapered off in the afternoon.