best nootropic pwo/mixed blend supp?

josh092

Awards
I have tried olympus labs elixir, not much success with it.

so what you guys recommend next?

chaos and pain cannibal davinci, ferox , aggro, innopharma limitess, etc.....

josh092

Awards
also have any of you aniracetam non responders have success with davinci? I tried ani once did not get much out of it. I heard it has a cumulative effect.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what you are trying to achieve, in a sense of actually improving cognition Elixir is a good choice a the Bacopa and Galantamine have some promising data showing memory improvements but the effects are subtle and cumulative. If you are trying to elicit a particular feeling or mood than experimenting with racetams i.e. the Chaos and Pain supplements might be worth a shot.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS Focus XT (regular or stim free depending what you want)

Add noopept xt for even more of a boost.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

josh092

Awards
how about davinci by chaos and pain. anyone try that. Like I said, I never got much much from aniracetam but I only tried twice(from powder city which I know is a good vendor, unless it was a bad batch.) does the oxiracetam in it improve the synergy/make the anracetami more effective? oxy is the only racetam i have not tried.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT is a good intro to nootropics, and you can always add racetam(s)/Noopept to it as well. If you can wait a little, NootropiMax will definitely be worth looking into.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great recommendations above. SNS focus XT in blue raspberry flavor is delicious!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried olympus labs elixir, not much success with it.

so what you guys recommend next?

chaos and pain cannibal davinci, ferox , aggro, innopharma limitess, etc.....
I'm interested too, just to throw into rotation

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Limitless is great, also check out NooWave POWR or High Performer pre workout or RedCon1 Big Noise

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two that I would say would be good. SNS focus XT has ingredients that are good for both or SNS noopept Xt for just nootropic with some pep

enraged_chris

Awards
This. Limitless is good but you don't want to use phenylpiracetam daily or even 5-6 times a week depending on regimen. The old Aggro with oxiracetam was also really good but I think the formula changed iirc. No matter what I use focus xt is always in the rotation for me.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/focus-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
The best results from our preworkouts-- nootropic wise, is 3-4x a week dosing. I personally rotate between Limitless, Enraged and a non-dmaa/non-2amino less "intense" preworkout (think outlift from nutrex or pmp from gat). I usually hit our preworkouts about 3x per week on average and notice no tolerance build up to the phenypiracetam and beneficial cognitive effects as well. The enraged is a great study aid.