Intranasal insulin for cognitive benefits

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Intranasal insulin for cognitive benefits

The Benefits of Intranasal Insulin and How to Make It Legally at Home Without a Prescription – Lostfalco.com

Anyone been keeping up with this? I may go ahead and make some and give it a try.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

2. I assume you'er more interested in the fat loss benefits and cognitive enhancement than the other aspects? seems like a novel idea but I'd be very interested to see if/how well it actually works
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. It is considered the best current nootropic along with Semax, from my readings on Longecity and r/Nootropics. Remember, InI will not affect your blood insulin levels so there is no worries.

4. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I assume you'er more interested in the fat loss benefits and cognitive enhancement than the other aspects? seems like a novel idea but I'd be very interested to see if/how well it actually works
    all I really care about are the cognitive benefits

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    It is considered the best current nootropic along with Semax, from my readings on Longecity and r/Nootropics. Remember, InI will not affect your blood insulin levels so there is no worries.
    Yeah I'm in that sub reddit. That's why I brought it over here.

5. Has anyone actually tried this at all yet? Obviously @tyga tyga you haven't but anyone else?
    •   

6. Interesting.. Someone start up a log. Lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Interesting.. Someone start up a log. Lol
    Seconded. Def wanna see this

8. You guys sponsor it I'll run it
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    You guys sponsor it I'll run it
    Run to your local Walmart and buy the insulin

10. My nasal bottle came in, bought some insulin and will be trying this tomorrow morning before my scripture reading.

Usually I drink my elixir.

Results to come lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    My nasal bottle came in, bought some insulin and will be trying this tomorrow morning before my scripture reading.

Usually I drink my elixir.

Results to come lol
    Nice, do you expect much in the leaning out department? Would be a nice added bonus.

12. It's got promising research and looks to be the first approved method for treating alzheimers that is non cholinergic. Have yet to try it but have heard a lot of benefits.

13. Quote Originally Posted by enraged_chris View Post
    It's got promising research and looks to be the first approved method for treating alzheimers that is non cholinergic. Have yet to try it but have heard a lot of benefits.
    Could definitely be useful for me if I decide to stay on Anticholinergics for an extended period of time.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Nice, do you expect much in the leaning out department? Would be a nice added bonus.
    No, not at all. I'm in a considerable surplus of calories so I doubt I'll lean out lol

15. I was very habitual with taking my elixir that I woke up (still groggy) mixed my elixir, drank it then inhaled the insulin.

So, redo tomorrow morning. Could have been placebo or anxiousness of WANTING the insulin to work.. but, my mental acuity was heightened a good bit until noon. More-so then elixir alone. I am however out of elixir now, so tomorrow will be insulin solo.

16. Is there any other way to get the vile cap off without pliers?

17. Sub'd
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

18. It's been three days now with using the insulin solo. I can say, that there is a small increase in clarity. Recall hasn't increased nor decreased, subtle increase in attention span with a minor increase in focus. The focus is similar to a stimulant but without the jitters and heart palps lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    It's been three days now with using the insulin solo. I can say, that there is a small increase in clarity. Recall hasn't increased nor decreased, subtle increase in attention span with a minor increase in focus. The focus is similar to a stimulant but without the jitters and heart palps lol
    Could you please compare it to adrafinil?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jay.99 View Post
    I've used modafinil once (a friend got it from India) but, I didn't respond like he did. He was full of attention, energy and determination at work. I, on the other hand was yawning with an overwhelming feeling of disconnect. Idk, maybe a bad pill.

So, I couldn't give you an accurate comparison; sorry.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jay.99 View Post
    I wouldn't even say the two would compare that well. Adrafinil is a wakefulness promoting agent-- it doesn't do too much for increasing attention or cognitive ability but it will help you study/focus by decreasing fatigue. Intranasal insulin actually has more of a direct and longterm effect on cognition.

22. any updates on the @tyga tyga ?

23. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    any updates on the @tyga tyga ?
    I've been battling head colds and congestion for the last four weeks! Haven't had the chance to use it much. Actually have forgotten that I have it stored in my fridge lol

I'll start dosing again once this fully clears.

24. Is there a chance this could be risky? Like bad for your health or the pancreas??

25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The Benefits of Intranasal Insulin and How to Make It Legally at Home Without a Prescription – Lostfalco.com

Anyone been keeping up with this? I may go ahead and make some and give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I've been battling head colds and congestion for the last four weeks! Haven't had the chance to use it much. Actually have forgotten that I have it stored in my fridge lol

I'll start dosing again once this fully clears.
    @tyga tyga so how did it go?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. DNP and Insulin For Dramatic Results
    By branch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 12:24 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 12:26 AM
  3. Using prescribed benzo's for other benefits.
    By lifted in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 09:31 PM
  4. Intranasal delivery for M5aa/MDHT?
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 09:22 PM