booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I assume you'er more interested in the fat loss benefits and cognitive enhancement than the other aspects? seems like a novel idea but I'd be very interested to see if/how well it actually works

Hyperfluxe

Awards
It is considered the best current nootropic along with Semax, from my readings on Longecity and r/Nootropics. Remember, InI will not affect your blood insulin levels so there is no worries.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume you'er more interested in the fat loss benefits and cognitive enhancement than the other aspects? seems like a novel idea but I'd be very interested to see if/how well it actually works
all I really care about are the cognitive benefits

It is considered the best current nootropic along with Semax, from my readings on Longecity and r/Nootropics. Remember, InI will not affect your blood insulin levels so there is no worries.
Yeah I'm in that sub reddit. That's why I brought it over here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anyone actually tried this at all yet? Obviously tyga tyga you haven't but anyone else?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting.. Someone start up a log. Lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My nasal bottle came in, bought some insulin and will be trying this tomorrow morning before my scripture reading.

Usually I drink my elixir.

Results to come lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My nasal bottle came in, bought some insulin and will be trying this tomorrow morning before my scripture reading.

Usually I drink my elixir.

Results to come lol
Nice, do you expect much in the leaning out department? Would be a nice added bonus.

enraged_chris

Awards
It's got promising research and looks to be the first approved method for treating alzheimers that is non cholinergic. Have yet to try it but have heard a lot of benefits.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's got promising research and looks to be the first approved method for treating alzheimers that is non cholinergic. Have yet to try it but have heard a lot of benefits.
Could definitely be useful for me if I decide to stay on Anticholinergics for an extended period of time.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, do you expect much in the leaning out department? Would be a nice added bonus.
No, not at all. I'm in a considerable surplus of calories so I doubt I'll lean out lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was very habitual with taking my elixir that I woke up (still groggy) mixed my elixir, drank it then inhaled the insulin.

So, redo tomorrow morning. Could have been placebo or anxiousness of WANTING the insulin to work.. but, my mental acuity was heightened a good bit until noon. More-so then elixir alone. I am however out of elixir now, so tomorrow will be insulin solo.

Jay.99

Awards
Is there any other way to get the vile cap off without pliers?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been three days now with using the insulin solo. I can say, that there is a small increase in clarity. Recall hasn't increased nor decreased, subtle increase in attention span with a minor increase in focus. The focus is similar to a stimulant but without the jitters and heart palps lol

Jay.99

Awards
It's been three days now with using the insulin solo. I can say, that there is a small increase in clarity. Recall hasn't increased nor decreased, subtle increase in attention span with a minor increase in focus. The focus is similar to a stimulant but without the jitters and heart palps lol
Could you please compare it to adrafinil?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used modafinil once (a friend got it from India) but, I didn't respond like he did. He was full of attention, energy and determination at work. I, on the other hand was yawning with an overwhelming feeling of disconnect. Idk, maybe a bad pill.

So, I couldn't give you an accurate comparison; sorry.

enraged_chris

Awards
I wouldn't even say the two would compare that well. Adrafinil is a wakefulness promoting agent-- it doesn't do too much for increasing attention or cognitive ability but it will help you study/focus by decreasing fatigue. Intranasal insulin actually has more of a direct and longterm effect on cognition.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
any updates on the tyga tyga ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates on the tyga tyga ?
I've been battling head colds and congestion for the last four weeks! Haven't had the chance to use it much. Actually have forgotten that I have it stored in my fridge lol

I'll start dosing again once this fully clears.

sespress

Awards
Is there a chance this could be risky? Like bad for your health or the pancreas??

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
I've been battling head colds and congestion for the last four weeks! Haven't had the chance to use it much. Actually have forgotten that I have it stored in my fridge lol

I'll start dosing again once this fully clears.
tyga tyga so how did it go?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Is there a chance this could be risky? Like bad for your health or the pancreas??
We need more data but there are quite a few studies already done showing next to no negative side effects. If you are interested, here is a good read on intranasal insulin.

Results:
Eight studies (328 participants) were analyzed. No significant side effects of intranasal insulin administration were reported. Seven studies included healthy subjects' response to intranasal insulin, and three evaluated the cognitive effect among patients with minimal cognitive impairment or overt Alzheimer's disease. In healthy people, Cohen's effect size calculations suggest that only 160 IU/d intranasal insulin induced potential beneficial effects. Although females, when compared head-to-head, exhibited greater improvements in cognitive tests than men, the composite analysis of all included studies did not support this trend. Among cognitively impaired patients, only lower doses of insulin were assessed, and 20 IU revealed potential beneficial effects on cognitive functions. This was significant in a single study assessing long-term intranasal insulin administration, whereas acute administration of 20 IU intranasal insulin tended to show a beneficial effect on immediate recall in Apo ε4(−), but not Apo ε4(+), patients.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stopped getting notifications for this thread. My apologies

Intranasal insulin definitely has acute benefits. Quick onset of mental clarity/acuity. A few things to note that seemed improved were:

Quicker word recall
Better fluidity when speaking

Out of the nasal products I've used I'd rate them:

1)noopept
2)semax
3)insulin

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established

1)noopept
2)semax
3)insulin
My rating but I have not used intranasal insulin yet.
1)NA Semax Amidate
2.NA Semax
3)Noopept

NA Semax Amidate and bromantane are my favorite nootropics.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I stopped getting notifications for this thread. My apologies

Intranasal insulin definitely has acute benefits. Quick onset of mental clarity/acuity. A few things to note that seemed improved were:

Quicker word recall
Better fluidity when speaking

1)noopept
2)semax
3)insulin
Any notable sides to report?

Hyperfluxe

Awards
The results of the SNIFF trial should be out at the end of the year, then we can see its long-term safety. I've been using 10-13 iu daily for almost a year now (occasionally 20-26 iu) and I've had no issues but brain insulin resistance is a possible theoretical concern.

Interesting new review on the safety on long-term InI came out last month.
RESULTS:
A total of 38 studies in 1092 individuals receiving acute human intranasal insulin treatment and 18 studies in 832 individuals receiving human intranasal insulin treatment lasting between 21 days and 9.7 years were identified. No cases of symptomatic hypoglycaemia or severe adverse events (AEs) were reported. Transient local side effects in the nasal area were frequently experienced after intranasal insulin and placebo spray, while other AEs were less commonly reported. There were no reports of participants being excluded as a result of AEs. No instances of temporal stability of nasal insulin were reported in the literature. Tests on insulin that had been repacked into spray flasks showed that it had a chemical stability of up to 57 days.

CONCLUSIONS:
Our retrospective review of published studies on intranasal insulin did not reveal any safety concerns; however, there were insufficient data to ensure the long-term safety of this method of chronic insulin administration. Improved insulin preparations that cause less nasal irritation would be desirable for future treatment.
n=1092 and one or more people used it for nearly a decade? I'd love to read the full review if anyone can find it.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
The results of the SNIFF trial should be out at the end of the year, then we can see its long-term safety. I've been using 10-13 iu daily for almost a year now (occasionally 20-26 iu) and I've had no issues but brain insulin resistance is a possible theoretical concern.

Interesting new review on the safety on long-term InI came out last month.

Great info. Hyperfluxe what effects did you notice from intranasal insulin? Have you used NA Semax Amidate or NA Semax? If so, how did intranasal insulin compare?

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Great info. Hyperfluxe what effects did you notice from intranasal insulin? Have you used NA Semax Amidate or NA Semax? If so, how did intranasal insulin compare?
To put it succinctly; I just feel sharper. I feel alert, devoid of any brain fog, more confident and have greater verbal fluency.

Yeah I've tried all three Semax variants that Ceretropic carries, I like NASA the most. Intranasal insulin is definetely more noticeable but it's different. I'd take Semax regularly if it wasn't so expensive.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 24
solidsnake IGF-1/GH 10
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5