Phenylpiracetam

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Popped open 1 of 2 bottles of Demiurge about a week or 2 ago after sitting on them since they released. Not sure how much of a factor this is playing, but I am on top of the world right now. Haven't been this motivated and mentally clear in a long time. Granted, everything else is on point too, but I've really noted it now.

Is this still being sold by any of our sponsors? IIRC, Demiurge only lasted for one run or very short after that and I couldn't recall if it had to do with demand or legality.

Appreciate the insight!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy phenyl, that is readily a very available.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm ordering a few new noots today to try out, phenypiracetam, emoxypine and agomelatine. Was only planning on using phenylpiracetam to increase dopamine receptor density after prami usage, but it does sound really great all around.

dreamcrusher

Awards
I'm ordering a few new noots today to try out, phenypiracetam, emoxypine and agomelatine. Was only planning on using phenylpiracetam to increase dopamine receptor density after prami usage, but it does sound really great all around.
Do you have a good source for Phenypiracetam?

I'm taking Noopept XT but I don't get the focus I was looking for. Was thinking of stacking Noopept with Focus XT but not sure if it would work?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a good source for Phenypiracetam?

I'm taking Noopept XT but I don't get the focus I was looking for. Was thinking of stacking Noopept with Focus XT but not sure if it would work?
I get all of my noots from Nootropics Depot / Ceretropic. Great quality. I don't know much about noopept tbh, other than I don't seem to respond to it, even at 30mg doses.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm working through my 2nd bottle now and picked up 25g bulk. I'll start using that in about a month and will be able to weigh in on it.

Dust Extreme + my standard 100mg of phenylpiracetam in the mornings on workout days is great.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Phenylpiracetam increases the density of D2 and D3 receptors which would equate to heightened senitivity to any doparmagenic stimuli. I love cycling phenypiracetam 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and aniracetam 2 weeks on 2 weeks of subbing each other in the others corresponding off time

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that you can run PP that long. All realized benefits diminish by day 4 for me. Plus, I drag a little the next day after a full day of it. Now I keep it to once a week.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I am not impressed hugely though..I feel cleaner though and it is great for TIAs..Bp
. Etc