Euphoria?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys,
Its that time of the month again, aka payday.

In your opinions, what are the more euphoric nootropics? Lately I tried Citicoline which was good. I'm kinda leaning towards some of the racetams + phenibut.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested in this too. Possibly Phenylpiracetam? I've heard it can make colors and sounds more vivid at higher doses. I've been meaning to order some for the past year to experiment with but I've never gotten around to it. I don't want to pay for shipping for such a small amount just to try it lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, PEA and Phenibut are some of the most common ones I've heard. I never got much from Phenibut. I tried doses from 500mg to 2500mg. I may have had PEA in a pre workout at some point but nothing that ever stood out.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Phenibut is good for anxiety at low doses but wouldn't be my go to for euphoria. Higher doses make me kinda dizzy.
Kratom for euphoria if you haven't tried it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
But everyone I know that uses Phenibut uses multiple grams. 2-5g apparently.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Haha ok now I understand your search for more euphoria then.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PEA in high doses ~2g can, but it is very short lived. Marijuana will be the best option, hands down.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PEA in high doses ~2g can, but it is very short lived. Marijuana will be the best option, hands down.
A friend of mine took around that much, and said he felt like he was floating for a few minutes, then got extremely paranoid and had to hide in the bathroom for another few minutes.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine took around that much, and said he felt like he was floating for a few minutes, then got extremely paranoid and had to hide in the bathroom for another few minutes.
That doesn't sound like fun lol.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, he said it wasn't. At that high of a dose, it also tastes terrible.
I can imagine. Thats how I've been feeling about Kratom lately. Parachuting 15g so theres only a slight taste is a pain in the ***.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can imagine. Thats how I've been feeling about Kratom lately. Parachuting 15g so theres only a slight taste is a pain in the ***.
Yeah I've always parachuted Kratom. the taste is the worst I've ever tried.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man, I had a parachute tear on me the other day and damn near puked like 8 or 9 grams. Talk about gagging.
This actually happened to me twice this morning. Lol Only about 2g each time, but still disgusting.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This actually happened to me twice this morning. Lol Only about 2g each time, but still disgusting.
Lol. How are you doing your parachutes? I take a tissue and tear it in half the split it into 1 ply so its about 1 1/2 in x 3 inch and put about 2g in at a time.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I'm still chugging mine with oj but it's beaten me a couple times. Haha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm still chugging mine with oj but it's beaten me a couple times. Haha
Haha. I remembered you had said that the other day. So I did Saturday night. **** it was horrible lol. Takes a lot less time than parachuting though.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol. How are you doing your parachutes? I take a tissue and tear it in half the split it into 1 ply so its about 1 1/2 in x 3 inch and put about 2g in at a time.
I split it into one ply as well but use the full square size for around 2g. I have some caps too but I get tired of capping it with my hands lol it takes so long.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I split it into one ply as well but use the full square size for around 2g. I have some caps too but I get tired of capping it with my hands lol it takes so long.
I feel you on that. A while back, I found a pill block(sp?) at a local headshop that had holes for OO caps. You put the bottom half in the holes and just poured what you wanted to fill the caps with on the block and it would just fill the caps in about 3 seconds. I'm gonna see if I can find a pic.

Edit: Found it. google Cap-M-Quik

sespress

Awards
Yeah I've always parachuted Kratom. the taste is the worst I've ever tried.
I used to go to a kava bar in Florida. Kratom mixed with kava in a coconut shell. It was gritty, bitter, but in about 20 minutes the combo got you trashed. Used to feel like a PK rush almost exactly. But lots of nausea. The taste was so bad you needed to eat pineapple afterwards to cut it down. I did enjoy it overall, but now I prefer Phenibut. You gotta be careful with that stuff though.

sespress

Awards
I feel you on that. A while back, I found a pill block(sp?) at a local headshop that had holes for OO caps. You put the bottom half in the holes and just poured what you wanted to fill the caps with on the block and it would just fill the caps in about 3 seconds. I'm gonna see if I can find a pic.

Edit: Found it. google Cap-M-Quik
Have something just like it, recommended it highly. Use vegan caps if you need to eat more than a few. Gelatin capsules will repeate on you and make you taste that Kratom again too. None too pleasant.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
capping is a lifesaver... I was able to shoot mine the first couple times but the thought alone was starting to make me salivate/pre vomit ha. Even the smell while capping makes me queasy anymore. Worst tasting stuff ever.

My gf bought both of us capping machines for like $20. best investment of all time.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Sulbutiamine and tianeptine are others worth mentioning.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I used to go to a kava bar in Florida. Kratom mixed with kava in a coconut shell. It was gritty, bitter, but in about 20 minutes the combo got you trashed. Used to feel like a PK rush almost exactly. But lots of nausea. The taste was so bad you needed to eat pineapple afterwards to cut it down. I did enjoy it overall, but now I prefer Phenibut. You gotta be careful with that stuff though.
I used to drink Kava a lot. Its reall good if you mix it in apple juice and cinnamon. Tastes kind of like an apple pie. Haven't tried it with Kratom though.

Have something just like it, recommended it highly. Use vegan caps if you need to eat more than a few. Gelatin capsules will repeate on you and make you taste that Kratom again too. None too pleasant.
I'm not sure which kind I was using. I think regular gelatin caps but I'll check those out.

capping is a lifesaver... I was able to shoot mine the first couple times but the thought alone was starting to make me salivate/pre vomit ha. Even the smell while capping makes me queasy anymore. Worst tasting stuff ever.

My gf bought both of us capping machines for like $20. best investment of all time.
I'm right there with you bro lol. They're such a great thing to buy. IMO they pay for themselves immediately.

Sulbutiamine and tianeptine are others worth mentioning.
Ok cool. Thanks to rascal14 and you guys, I'm gonna go with

Adrafinil
Phenylpiracetam
Sulbutiamine
Phenibut

And maybe Alpha-GPC or regular Choline.

sespress

Awards
I used to drink Kava a lot. Its reall good if you mix it in apple juice and cinnamon. Tastes kind of like an apple pie. Haven't tried it with Kratom though.

I'm not sure which kind I was using. I think regular gelatin caps but I'll check those out.

I'm right there with you bro lol. They're such a great thing to buy. IMO they pay for themselves immediately.

Ok cool. Thanks to rascal14 and you guys, I'm gonna go with

Adrafinil
Phenylpiracetam
Sulbutiamine
Phenibut

And maybe Alpha-GPC or regular Choline.
Hey i got some adrafinil as well recently. Not sure what it might do for euphoria, but there are some liver toxicity concern. If this is a weekend high thing it's probably good but I thought you needed to take the finils for a while each day for a real effect. I took it for two days and noticed nothing then stopped to do more research and potentially ask my doctor for modafinil instead. Let me know your thoughts.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey i got some adrafinil as well recently. Not sure what it might do for euphoria, but there are some liver toxicity concern. If this is a weekend high thing it's probably good but I thought you needed to take the finils for a while each day for a real effect. I took it for two days and noticed nothing then stopped to do more research and potentially ask my doctor for modafinil instead. Let me know your thoughts.
You shouldn't have to take -finils for a while to notice effects. I've used adrafinil before and didn't really notice anything either, but i took a pretty small dose of flmodafinil, and definitely noticed an increase in alertness and focus for at least a handful of hours. However, I don't want to use flmodafinil regularly, as I can't seem to find much safety data on it. I've never tried modafinil though, but some research suggests that armodafinil is even better than modafinil. Studies have noted benefits with acute use, at least with modafinil and armodafinil. It's something that I feel is actually better suited to not be taken daily for extended periods of time.

sespress

Awards
You shouldn't have to take -finils for a while to notice effects. I've used adrafinil before and didn't really notice anything either, but i took a pretty small dose of flmodafinil, and definitely noticed an increase in alertness and focus for at least a handful of hours. However, I don't want to use flmodafinil regularly, as I can't seem to find much safety data on it. I've never tried modafinil though, but some research suggests that armodafinil is even better than modafinil. Studies have noted benefits with acute use, at least with modafinil and armodafinil. It's something that I feel is actually better suited to not be taken daily for extended periods of time.
I'm going to have to see about the other fils then. Adrafinil just didn't do it for me. Maybe a bad source.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
Haha. I remembered you had said that the other day. So I did Saturday night. **** it was horrible lol. Takes a lot less time than parachuting though.
Yeah man, I might have to switch over. I'm gaining fat from all this oj plus spending just as much on the juice then the bags of Kratom. Lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about Flourofinil aka Flouro-modinafil? I've tried the flouro version of amphetamine and it was noticably stronger.

Yeah man, I might have to switch over. I'm gaining fat from all this oj plus spending just as much on the juice then the bags of Kratom. Lol
Lol. Its a lot better not having to taste it everytime.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'll let you know how this one is.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about Flourofinil aka Flouro-modinafil? I've tried the flouro version of amphetamine and it was noticably stronger.

Lol. Its a lot better not having to taste it everytime.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what it is; CRL-40,940.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
CRL-40,940 or CRL-40,941? Flourofinil is 941

Edit:
Just looked, flmodafinil is CRL-40,940 and flourofinil is CRL-40,941. I wonder how different they are effect wise?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CRL-40,940 or CRL-40,941? Flourofinil is 941

Edit:
Just looked, flmodafinil is CRL-40,940 and flourofinil is CRL-40,941. I wonder how different they are effect wise?
I see 941 listed as fladrafinil and 940 listed as flmodafinil. 941 is also called Fluorafinil.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"As the bis(p-fluoro) derivative of adrafinil, CRL-40,941 is sometimes referred to as "Fladrafinil"."

"As the bis(p-fluoro) derivative of modafinil, CRL-40,940 (Lauflumide) is sometimes referred to as bisfluoromodafinil or Flmodafinil."

sespress

Awards
941 will be ordered tomorrow, will report back my findings! Thank you for the science my man. I had sort of lost hope for this one but it appears I may have had a weaker variety.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
941 will be ordered tomorrow, will report back my findings! Thank you for the science my man. I had sort of lost hope for this one but it appears I may have had a weaker variety.
Cool. Let us know how it goes!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Word of advice to my fellow Kratom users that are on an oral cycle; Do Not dose Kratom directly after taking your morning dose of PH. I just wasted about 12g and 150mg 1-Andro.

Its a sad day.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word of advice to my fellow Kratom users that are on an oral cycle; Do Not dose Kratom directly after taking your morning dose of PH. I just wasted about 12g and 150mg 1-Andro.

Its a sad day.
What happened? I been dosing on cycle no problems lol not taking it all at the same time though haha

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What happened? I been dosing on cycle no problems lol not taking it all at the same time though haha
I have been also. I woke up and took my morning dose and then my usual 12g dose of Kratom directly after. Could've been because I had an empty stomach. I have been getting a little nauseous from the kratom lately.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been also. I woke up and took my morning dose and then my usual 12g dose of Kratom directly after. Could've been because I had an empty stomach. I have been getting a little nauseous from the kratom lately.
Threw it up??

I usually take mine later in the day or skip my oral dose if in the am and wait until I eat if I'm taking kratom. I have to eat within an hour after dosing or it makes me jittery

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Threw it up??

I usually take mine later in the day or skip my oral dose if in the am and wait until I eat if I'm taking kratom. I have to eat within an hour after dosing or it makes me jittery
I have to avoid taking anyhting around my kratom as well as about 50% of the time I end up throwing up as well...

sespress

Awards
Choline + Phenibut + the 19-Nor DHEA I'm taking seemed to mess me up.

I discovered this yesterday by abused. it makes me feel like I'm floating for sure. Had a*** eating grin on my face all morning. Had to go in late and chug coffee before work, felt like laughing out loud all day.

I'm taking lyrica for a nerve issue so that undoubtedly had something to do with it. Lasted like 12 hours. I'm trying to find out why adding the choline knocked my socks off and I can't find the reason. Not enough knowledge.

Any thoughts? Lyrica inhibits the calcium channels on nerve axons, phenibut works on GABA. The 19-nor shouldn't have had much to do about it. Still looking up why choline does.

Only thing I can think of is that my liver was tied up with two pro drug conversions and some enzyme pathway got blocked?

Calling all Scientists..

sespress

Awards
I have to avoid taking anyhting around my kratom as well as about 50% of the time I end up throwing up as well...
Terrible nausea. Try pineapple. Dunno why but it helps. Gotta eat it right after like a chaser. It's not going to totally help but will soften the blow.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Choline + Phenibut + the 19-Nor DHEA I'm taking seemed to mess me up.

I discovered this yesterday by abused. it makes me feel like I'm floating for sure. Had a*** eating grin on my face all morning. Had to go in late and chug coffee before work, felt like laughing out loud all day.

I'm taking lyrica for a nerve issue so that undoubtedly had something to do with it. Lasted like 12 hours. I'm trying to find out why adding the choline knocked my socks off and I can't find the reason. Not enough knowledge.

Any thoughts? Lyrica inhibits the calcium channels on nerve axons, phenibut works on GABA. The 19-nor shouldn't have had much to do about it. Still looking up why choline does.

Only thing I can think of is that my liver was tied up with two pro drug conversions and some enzyme pathway got blocked?

Calling all Scientists..
Now I know some chemistry but not a whole lot. Someone else could chime in and elaborate if I'm missing something.

I don't have enough time to check completely but I can't find much info on Choline's moa.

Phenibut is a full GABA agonist. Its apparently a blocker to α2δ subunit voltage-gated calcium channels as well.

Lyrica is also a GABA derivative. It is a α2δ subunit modifier that affects GABA.

Both are classified as Gabapentinoids. and psychoactive to a degree.
muscleupcrohn care to elaborate?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut and Lyrica will both make you feel drunk. Happy drunk like drinking scotch ( that is how I would describe it anyway).

I have yet to try anything that provides more than recreational fun, nothing really that increases productivity which is my definition of a nootropic.

I am biased, I take RItalin and Provigil/Nuvigil (the latter when insurance covers it.

Other than that, research chemicals are quite amazing, but fall in the gray area ( or are just plain illegal)

sespress

Awards
Cool. Let us know how it goes!
So far i can appreciate the effects are better than the adrafinil, but again I don't think this stuff is ever going to be like taking an amphetamine salt of any sort.

Seems to take effect at about t+45 and peak in about t+1.5. I can report some flushing around onset, I feel too warm, as develop a slightly more red complexion. This clears shortly though and I do feel more focused. Didn't let me down hard when it wore off. Repeat dosing gives me a bad headache but some OTC painkillers take it right out (still won't repeat dose as that is a warning sign).

Dosage from 150mg - 300mg. 300 is UNCOMFORTABLE for me during that onset flushing period with sweats occurring. Again that seems to stop right away.

Higher doses seem to have diminishing returns after 200-250. Other than increased discomfort of course.

I work nights in a Security Operations Center, protecting websites and such. My shifts are 13 hours long 3 days a row overnight from 7pm-8am. If I dose around 2am it will carry me through the busy period when our Asian customers are getting hit but overall I would really like a time release formulation. Something with a 4-6 hour breakdown period and around 500mg would, I think, be ideal.

Anyone else try the stuff yet?

sespress

Awards
So far i can appreciate the effects are better than the adrafinil, but again I don't think this stuff is ever going to be like taking an amphetamine salt of any sort.

Seems to take effect at about t+45 and peak in about t+1.5. I can report some flushing around onset, I feel too warm, as develop a slightly more red complexion. This clears shortly though and I do feel more focused. Didn't let me down hard when it wore off. Repeat dosing gives me a bad headache but some OTC painkillers take it right out (still won't repeat dose as that is a warning sign).

Dosage from 150mg - 300mg. 300 is UNCOMFORTABLE for me during that onset flushing period with sweats occurring. Again that seems to stop right away.

Higher doses seem to have diminishing returns after 200-250. Other than increased discomfort of course.

I work nights in a Security Operations Center, protecting websites and such. My shifts are 13 hours long 3 days a row overnight from 7pm-8am. If I dose around 2am it will carry me through the busy period when our Asian customers are getting hit but overall I would really like a time release formulation. Something with a 4-6 hour breakdown period and around 500mg would, I think, be ideal.

Anyone else try the stuff yet?
This was the fladrafinil (CRL-40,941).