alpha size vs serin aid

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are peoples preference ? Do people combine the two?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking at 800mg -1000mg of each in the morning .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump. Iv seen a product that has both in it. My preworkout has it but In a Low dose.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Iv seen a product that has both in it. My preworkout has it but In a Low dose.
AlphaSize is Alpha-GPC, and Serinaid is PS. Both are good ingredients, and should go well together. 800-1000mg of each is a pretty high dose, if that's the actual dose of the active ingredients (ex: 800mg PS not 800mg of, say, 20% PS). Doses of PS as low as 200mg have shown to have some benefits, with 400-600 being a bit more common, and up to 600-750mg or so having more physical/workout benefits compared that I haven't seen with the lower doses (that seem beneficial for cognition). For Alpha-GPC, 250mg is the low effective amount IMO, but 800-1000mg of actual Alpha-GPC (ex: not 800mg of 50% Alpha-GPC) seems a bit high, if only due to the high cost. I hope that helps.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes that helps. Will that interfere with my secretagogue?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered from thinkindrink two baggies of it. Man they are a awesome site so far. I came across them looking for sustamine and saw they had these two Ingredients as well. I didn't see them at true nutrition or bulk powders so let's hope I got good stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures to come.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So with ps that's better post work out? Should I do the same with alpha gpc, or can I take that preworkout and be fine. I know it's better to blunt cortisol pwo vs pre.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with ps that's better post work out? Should I do the same with alpha gpc, or can I take that preworkout and be fine. I know it's better to blunt cortisol pwo vs pre.
I'd prefer the Alpha GPC pre. It can help with focus, and may even benefit power output. As for PS, I'd take that pre as well (if I'm not already taking PA pre). I recall seeing a study showing that PS stimulated mTOR like PA (just not quite as much). The studies showing improved exercise capacity and other physical benefits don't seem to specify dose timing though. If I was already taking a good dose of PA pre, then I'd probably take the PS post. How much PS and GPC are you using again?

Edit: I see you mentioned 800-1000mg each. Personally, I'd use a max of 600mg A-GPC and 800mg PS. For minimums, I'd go at least 250mg A-GPC and, depending on what you're using PS for, 600mg (physical/exercise benefits) or 400mg (cognitive benefits).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ps.

I'm looking at 600 alpha gpc pre/post
800-1200 ps post
And cdp choline at 500-1000. Pre/post
I have powder so I was planing to sip on it threw out the day with my sustamine shake .

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ps.

I'm looking at 600 alpha gpc pre/post
800-1200 ps post
And cdp choline at 500-1000. Pre/post
I have powder so I was planing to sip on it threw out the day with my sustamine shake .
Why both GPC and CDP? At those doses, one is plenty.

Regarding the powder, are your doses of the actual ingredient, not the weight of the powder (ex: 600mg GPC, not 600mg of 50% GPC powder, and 800mg PS not 800mg of 20% PS powder)?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correct.

It says 800 mg than 400mg ps. So It's 50%

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far day one and I love it. 600mg of alpha gpc 1600mg of serinaid and 500 mg is cdp choline cognizen brand
I defiantly felt strong in the gym .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So about 20 days in to it and I can tell the difference

CT21

Awards
Yes that helps. Will that interfere with my secretagogue?
Both Alpha gpc & ps are secretagogue.

Also as someone else mentioned i prefer alpha gpc in the morning/pre-workout/and before bed. As with ps you would do the same except as a pre-work i prefer it post...