Any of you guys try PEA?

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Freaking love this stuff! Makes me feel incredible! I saw people on different forums trying some crazy doses to get a euphoric feeling. Just 750 mg and I feel wonderful

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Made me break out into a rash. And the rush was there for like 5min. Idk what the alure to this stuff is

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Made me break out into a rash. And the rush was there for like 5min. Idk what the alure to this stuff is
It seems to be hit or miss for lots of people. Me and my girlfriend tried it and loved it. Supposed to work even better with Hordenine

yenohregdab

yenohregdab

Awards
It seems to be hit or miss for lots of people. Me and my girlfriend tried it and loved it. Supposed to work even better with Hordenine
Never tried it but the issue seems to be the half life, As McCrew said the rush is there for 5 mins.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Only had it as part of a pre-workout.

Didn't really notice anything special, and it was a pretty hefty dose.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it but the issue seems to be the half life, As McCrew said the rush is there for 5 mins.
The rush seems to be very short for everyone, but the positive effects last much longer than that if you are a responder

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty useless stuff. Lasted about 5-10 min each time.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The rush seems to be very short for everyone, but the positive effects last much longer than that if you are a responder
What benifits are you referring to?

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
I once bought a bottle of this stuff and took a big dose and definitely got some kind of big rush and felt good for a short while. This was years ago and I was younger and dumb but kept mega dosing till I took like half the bottle. Wasn't good enough to buy more though.

I felt like I was in like a dream like trance.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I once bought a bottle of this stuff and took a big dose and definitely got some kind of big rush and felt good for a short while. This was years ago and I was younger and dumb but kept mega dosing till I took like half the bottle. Wasn't good enough to buy more though.

I felt like I was in like a dream like trance.
If I recall, a friend of mine took a huge dose and said he felt like he was floating for a minute or two, followed by a few minutes of extreme paranoia (all while at work), and then it was done.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing someone talk about stacking pea with something to prolong the effects on another site. Can't find it now. Anyone know if that would even work and what it could possibly be

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing someone talk about stacking pea with something to prolong the effects on another site. Can't find it now. Anyone know if that would even work and what it could possibly be
Hordenine usually

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
What benifits are you referring to?
Improved mood and sense of well being, makes me happy in general. I gave some to my girlfriend last week when she was having some terrible PMS symptoms. She was good the rest of the day

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Improved mood and sense of well being, makes me happy in general. I gave some to my girlfriend last week when she was having some terrible PMS symptoms. She was good the rest of the day
That's crazy I never got any of those residual effects. But that just goes to show that everyone can react differently to supplementals. But if it can cure pms it has stamp of approval lol

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take it with a strong cup of coffee and you get a pretty good rush that lasts a bit longer...otherwise what others have said, Hordenine.
The rush you get depends on dosage, from personal experience you need to take a fair amount of pea. Not a big fan of it...better things out there

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't used PEA straight up, but combined with other ingredients, including Hordenine, in Oxymax XT - it seems to be great for mood.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, lol. Oxymax XT puts my wife in great mood. She cleans like mofo on it as well.

I think first PEA product I ever tried was Yellow Neuphoria ver 1. That was an interesting combo of ingredients. It used to make me super chill.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Take it with a strong cup of coffee and you get a pretty good rush that lasts a bit longer...otherwise what others have said, Hordenine.
The rush you get depends on dosage, from personal experience you need to take a fair amount of pea. Not a big fan of it...better things out there
What would you recommend as better than PEA+Hordenine?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oxymax uses PEA, Hordenine and Phenethyldimethylamine. I think the Phenethyldimethlamine is probably a big part of the effect. The three together are great. It also has amentoflavone which some claims improves mood, but I've used it in a lot of PES products and don't notice much from it in other products, so I'm assuming it isn't a big factor - but this is a pretty big assumption.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
There is better stuff out there for sure. My buddy had some bulk powder back a couple years ago. Effects are short lived even with hefty doses. And it tasted like absolute ****. I remember throwing up like a mother****er and that was the last time for me lol.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amp Citrate... if you can find it....dosed correctly it gives me a euphoric lift and focus (although obviously not classed as a noopept)

Tianeptine....once again needs to be dosed correctly. Gives me a mental lift, and dosed high enough is euphoric, makes me focused, mood lift and non sedating.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
the first time i tried sulbutiamine i felt the most euphoric ive ever felt in my life with no increase in heart rate lasted about 5-6 hours i thought it was a gift from the gods but then i could never repeat it. it was one and done but i know how it felt better then the best C... i ever tried.

dabbled in notropics a lil, threw out most of the things like aniracetam which actually made me feel stupider. everyone is different THC gives me anxiety and makes me paranoid but for a lot of people it mellows them out. DMAA is about the only thing that makes me feel mildy euphoric anymore without that terrible comedown like most things have.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the first time i tried sulbutiamine i felt the most euphoric ive ever felt in my life with no increase in heart rate lasted about 5-6 hours i thought it was a gift from the gods but then i could never repeat it. it was one and done but i know how it felt better then the best C... i ever tried.

dabbled in notropics a lil, threw out most of the things like aniracetam which actually made me feel stupider. everyone is different THC gives me anxiety and makes me paranoid but for a lot of people it mellows them out. DMAA is about the only thing that makes me feel mildy euphoric anymore without that terrible comedown like most things have.
I've thrown most of my noots also, including aniracetam ... did not get any positive effects from them, and tried a number of different doses

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Methamphetamine, MDMA, cocaine, dextroamphetamine, or a combination of the aforementioned psychoactive chemicals.

Not srs.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
PEA is not worth the trouble in my opinion. Insanely short lasting effects. Mildly better with a strong MAO-I like L-Deprenyl, but I wouldn't suggest going down that road, as when you start really modulating MAO you can get a host of unintended side-effects.

Overall, the things I have had a lot of success with are Choline (CDP is my #1) + Oxiracetam. Then phenylpiracetam as needed for intense study or music making sessions.

Also take Bacopa (a must in my book) and ashwaganda daily. Both seem to help overall well-being, stress reduction, and focus, all of which I consider as contributions productivity.