Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide First Impression

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
What's up guys,

There's a nootropic out there called phenylpiracetam hydrazide, which is a new phenylpiracetam analogue. It's supposed to have a "smoother feel" than regular phenylpiracetam (which works very well for me).

First impression: Took phenylpiracetam hydrazide the other day (100mg with ~250mg Alpha GPC), and was rather unimpressed and quite disappointed. I'm one of those people who are intrigued by novel products and will do all sorts of mental gymnastics to tell myself that something is "working", even if it isn't. After about 10mins or so, I actually felt quite foggy; more foggy than I was when before I had taken it. Now, I should add that I took this with a caffeine/theanine pill (100mg caff/200mg theanine), which really wasn't the best idea given that I wanted to give this a fair shot. Caffeine/theanine has never made me feel foggy, so the only conclusion I can make was that it was from the phenyl hydrazide or a possible interaction. I will give it a couple more tries before canning it, but I feel like phenylpiracetam is a much better option.

I can recall a few times phenylpiracetam having an extreme effect on my vision, making everything noticeably brighter and 'shiny'. On the same note, I've experienced some pretty extreme focus and mental stimulation while on phenylpiracetam.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on, thanks for experimenting. Phenyl is amazing for visual and auditory stimulation, so I agree with your assessment of that. I'm interested in hearing continued comments and observation.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

Looking at various racetams for different situations.