Phenylpiracetam WOW!!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm new to nootropics i have been doing some research and really wanted to try them. So i purchased some noopept, alpha-gpc, l- theanine and some phenylpiracetam. Now from what i've been reading you shouldn't take the phenylpiracetam everyday because you build up a tolerance real quick, so i've been taking it twice a week( every 3 or so days) What i love about about it and was expecting to happen from everything that i have read was the great burst of energy and focus i get from it, what i didn't expect, but also love about it is how it completely controls my hunger cravings. I'm the type of person who is constantly looking for something to eat , and when i'm not eating i'm already thinking about the next meal that i'm going to be eating, with this stuff i'm literally not hungry all day!! it's amazing.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to nootropics i have been doing some research and really wanted to try them. So i purchased some noopept, alpha-gpc, l- theanine and some phenylpiracetam. Now from what i've been reading you shouldn't take the phenylpiracetam everyday because you build up a tolerance real quick, so i've been taking it twice a week( every 3 or so days) What i love about about it and was expecting to happen from everything that i have read was the great burst of energy and focus i get from it, what i didn't expect, but also love about it is how it completely controls my hunger cravings. I'm the type of person who is constantly looking for something to eat , and when i'm not eating i'm already thinking about the next meal that i'm going to be eating, with this stuff i'm literally not hungry all day!! it's amazing.
I love it. I recently got a pwo with it (Limitless). Because of the tolerance issue, I don't even use it as a pwo - just as a pick me up if needed 1-2 times/week. Mood boost and energy is great! Will buy in bulk after my tub of Limitless is gone. Might try to push it to 3x/week because I love it so much!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it. I recently got a pwo with it (Limitless). Because of the tolerance issue, I don't even use it as a pwo - just as a pick me up if needed 1-2 times/week. Mood boost and energy is great! Will buy in bulk after my tub of Limitless is gone. Might try to push it to 3x/week because I love it so much!
Yeah when I take it, I usually have a couple of strong cups of coffee with it and the energy is amazing! ! I just want to get out and get stuff done. You know what I mean??

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yeah when I take it, I usually have a couple of strong cups of coffee with it and the energy is amazing! ! I just want to get out and get stuff done. You know what I mean??
I tried in in the product Demiurge. I liked it but the caps were only 10mgs so had to take a few.

How much are you taking at a time? Did you try noopept yet? It's great too but very different...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My phenylpiracetam is also 10mgs per capsule. I started taking 1 capsule twice per day every 3 days with coffee, but have since moved on to 2 capsules per day. I have only been taking the noopept for a week, I take that one capsule twice per day every day with my alpha-gpc. I'm not sure what I feel yet with the noopept but I will say that I've been feeling pretty good lately!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Haha I know exactly what you mean. It also makes me more talkative, which I have to watch, because I'm talkative to begin with. I just feel like my mind works faster when I take it

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that as far as how I feel while on it, this is by far the best supplement I've ever taken. The ephedrine eca stack was similar. But this is WAY better!

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, have to agree. Plus, it is the only noot that my wife likes, so we always have it around for the weekends. It is the best rec noot I've used for outdoor activities because everything is so vibrant and crisp.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, have to agree. Plus, it is the only noot that my wife likes, so we always have it around for the weekends. It is the best rec noot I've used for outdoor activities because everything is so vibrant and crisp.
How quickly does the tolerance build up for you? I'm hoping I can keep taking it twice a week without losing effectiveness.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
My phenylpiracetam is also 10mgs per capsule. I started taking 1 capsule twice per day every 3 days with coffee, but have since moved on to 2 capsules per day. I have only been taking the noopept for a week, I take that one capsule twice per day every day with my alpha-gpc. I'm not sure what I feel yet with the noopept but I will say that I've been feeling pretty good lately!
For me I also liked 2 caps of the phenylpiracetam.

I found the noopept to help me focus, but it's more calming. 20-30 mgs. Stacks great with coffee, stims, or Focus XT.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me I also liked 2 caps of the phenylpiracetam.

I found the noopept to help me focus, but it's more calming. 20-30 mgs. Stacks great with coffee, stims, or Focus XT.
Yes i believe i have been feeling more calm lately.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How quickly does the tolerance build up for you? I'm hoping I can keep taking it twice a week without losing effectiveness.
I can take it max twice a week, which is perfect because it is strictly a rec supplement for me and do not take during the week.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Does noopept need to be taken everyday to feel the effects?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't like it for work?
Not at all. It is purely a recreational noot for me. I feel that the best effects are wasted by taking it and not doing something active outdoors.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Does this noot was Banned to sell as OTC supp ? Man,I really miss Demiurge..

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. It is purely a recreational noot for me. I feel that the best effects are wasted by taking it and not doing something active outdoors.
What's your dose for rec use? The pwo I have is a prop blend, but I'm going to get bulk when it's out. Do you stack with choline?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100-150mg. Alpha GPC is staple for me, so yes it is included.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do any of the other Nootropics give an energy boost similar to phenylpiracetam? I feel like experimenting a little with this.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Do any of the other Nootropics give an energy boost similar to phenylpiracetam? I feel like experimenting a little with this.
Check out this - CRL-40940 Flmodafinil,Citicoline,Adrafinil/Modafinil

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Modafinil is as strong, but much longer lasting. Up to 12-14 hours.
Armodafinil is stronger yet and in my experience, the strongest and longest lasting available.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Modafinil is as strong, but much longer lasting. Up to 12-14 hours.
Armodafinil is stronger yet and in my experience, the strongest and longest lasting available.
You like Armodafinil better than Modafinil? ????

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not more, it just is stronger. Modafinil has a warm, uplifting, long energy. Armodafinil is very, very energizing and very task oriented because anything that detours you is irritating. But, there's nothing stronger outside of adderall.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Not more, it just is stronger. Modafinil has a warm, uplifting, long energy. Armodafinil is very, very energizing and very task oriented because anything that detours you is irritating. But, there's nothing stronger outside of adderall.
Been wanting to try adrafinil but the potential liver damage keeps me away. I wish mod and armo were legal (without a prescription)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently picked up some adrafinil, but I haven't tried it yet.

I'm wondering how serious the liver issue would be when used in moderation (~1 time per week, 2 max)

Based on what I've read (from research, not just people talking), it seems to be more of an issue with regular/prolonged use:
Modafinil is the primary metabolite of adrafinil. It differs only in the lack of the polar -OH group of the terminal amide and the absence of most of the side effects that are common with adrafinil (stomach pain, skin irritation, anxiety and increased liver enzymes with prolonged use).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19810941

Are the liver issues anything more than what you'd see with alcohol or Tylenol (neither of which I ever take)?

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Difficult to say, but as I've posted before, the people I know that did take it had elevated values in a very short amount of time. But, the main problem according to them is the inability to predict when this would metabolize and sometimes wouldn't take effect for 4-5 hours after ingestion. When you are taking something like this that already will last up to 15 hours or so, you definitely want to know when it is going to come on and base your day around it.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Difficult to say, but as I've posted before, the people I know that did take it had elevated values in a very short amount of time. But, the main problem according to them is the inability to predict when this would metabolize and sometimes wouldn't take effect for 4-5 hours after ingestion. When you are taking something like this that already will last up to 15 hours or so, you definitely want to know when it is going to come on and base your day around it.
How frequently did the people you know use it?

The timing issue does sound problematic. I don't want it to kick in after I need the effects, and then just keep me up all night.

I think I'll try it one morning when I don't have anything important that day or the next day, just to see how it effects me.

Predictable timing is really important. I don't want something to not take effect until hours after I need it and keep me up all night.

I've only used flmodafinil once (100mg) one morning after only getting 3-4 hours of sleep. I took it a few minutes after having a protein shake, and still felt tired for the next 1.5-2 hours, but after that I felt awake and focused for a handful of hours. Not stimulated though, just awake and alert. It was nice, but I wouldn't rate it as being more effective than my normal energy/focus blend. I think 200mg+ would be a lot better though.

Is there really any safety information available regarding flmodafinil though? All I've been able to find is the vague mention of clinical trials in the patent:
In man, particularlyly old people, it was observed -that CRL 40929, CRL 40933, CRI. 40940 and CRL 41018 administered in the form of gelules or table-ts ~each containing 100 to 200 mg of active ingredient a-t the rate of 1 to 3 gelules or tablets per day), have given excellent results as arousing medicaments. ~t has also been observed that these four products act effectively against enuresis.
http://www.google.com/patents/CA1199916A1?cl=en

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never take flmodafinil, but am interested in others experiences. I absolutely agree on timing because that is one of the most important things I look for with noots, as often they are needed to be acute in effect.

As far as the frequency of use from those guys, I am not sure. I never thought to ask about it, sorry.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you guys feel about Sulbutiamine, I've read that it gives a nice energy boost.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never take flmodafinil, but am interested in others experiences. I absolutely agree on timing because that is one of the most important things I look for with noots, as often they are needed to be acute in effect.

As far as the frequency of use from those guys, I am not sure. I never thought to ask about it, sorry.
It's all good.

I was thinking of trying adrafinil for the first time this morning (I only got ~4 hours of sleep), but I had a test this morning in one of my engineering classes, and didn't want to have to deal with any unnecessary variables for that.

I'm thinking I'll test out various (reasonable) doses of flmodafinil and adrafinil over the next few weeks to see how I like them.

I don't plan on using any -afinil daily or even on most days, but I'm thinking it could be potentially very useful 1-2x per week next semester during particularly long days. I'm wondering if liver worries are justified with adrafinil with infrequent dosing such as this. Tylenol and alcohol are both bad for the liver, but are alright for a lot of people in moderation, and I don't even use either of those.

Perhaps it'd be worth taking some TUDCA after using adrafinil? I've seen some promising research for garlic protecting the liver when pre-loaded, and schisandra also seems to have some promise for liver health, as well as being a nice adaptogen.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found that it is good for mood boosting and concentration for a short period of time at higher levels, but the effects wear off quickly when running at those higher levels. So my opinion is that it is novel, but not something that would consider keeping in my rotation.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's all good.

I was thinking of trying adrafinil for the first time this morning (I only got ~4 hours of sleep), but I had a test this morning in one of my engineering classes, and didn't want to have to deal with any unnecessary variables for that.

I'm thinking I'll test out various (reasonable) doses of flmodafinil and adrafinil over the next few weeks to see how I like them.

I don't plan on using any -afinil daily or even on most days, but I'm thinking it could be potentially very useful 1-2x per week next semester during particularly long days. I'm wondering if liver worries are justified with adrafinil with infrequent dosing such as this. Tylenol and alcohol are both bad for the liver, but are alright for a lot of people in moderation, and I don't even use either of those.

Perhaps it'd be worth taking some TUDCA after using adrafinil? I've seen some promising research for garlic protecting the liver when pre-loaded, and schisandra also seems to have some promise for liver health, as well as being a nice adaptogen.
I take my finils on the weekends because it allows me to be active and gives me something to look forward to. Wake up on a Saturday, have a cup of coffee, and off we go..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found that it is good for mood boosting and concentration for a short period of time at higher levels, but the effects wear off quickly when running at those higher levels. So my opinion is that it is novel, but not something that would consider keeping in my rotation.
Are you replying to my post??

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take my finils on the weekends because it allows me to be active and gives me something to look forward to. Wake up on a Saturday, have a cup of coffee, and off we go..
I have 1 day a week next semester of something like basically 7 hours straight of classes (junior year engineering major), and think that this may be a good time to take a finil.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes re sulbutiamine
I'm thinking about taking the Sulbutiamine on the days that I'm not taking the phenylpiracetam, hopefully for that energy boost/mood enhancer.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take l-tyrosine over that for those purposes
Really? OK I'll give it a shot. I saw some N-acetyl L Tyrosine and the other day and it was pretty inexpensive.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys feel about Sulbutiamine, I've read that it gives a nice energy boost.
I have tried it up to 600 mg and have not felt much... I prefer methylcolbalamin dosed sublimgually.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been wanting to try adrafinil but the potential liver damage keeps me away. I wish mod and armo were legal (without a prescription)
I tried Adrafinil for the first time yesterday. Instead of taking my morning stack (which includes 200mg caffeine and a bunch of nootropics and adaptogens), I took 300mg adrafinil. I took it about an hour after a small breakfast of only a scoop of Select protein with a glass of vanilla almond milk. I had only gotten about 4 hours of sleep the night before, so I thought that I'd be able to feel the effects of the Adrafinil for sure. I'm disappointed to say that I didn't notice much of anything at all, and even felt relatively tired throughout the day. I don't think that the Adrafinil made me tired so much as it just didn't do much for me, and the lack of caffeine made me tired. Conversely, under very similar circumstances (taken instead of my morning stack after ~4 hours of sleep and a small meal), 100mg of flmodafinil was much more effective. Granted, the flmodafinil wasn't earth shattering, but it did keep me subtlety alert and focused for hours in the absence of caffeine. Perhaps I'll try 600mg adrafinil to see if I notice anything, but I have a feeling that 200mg flmodafinil would be even better than 100mg, or adrafinil.

Does anyone have experience adding other nootropics/adaptogens/stimulants/ingredients/things to their finils?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't feel much from Adrafinil either, I can't remember how much I took, but I wasn't impressed.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't feel much from Adrafinil either, I can't remember how much I took, but I wasn't impressed.
Yeah, it was definitely underwhelming. I regularly purchase from the seller I bought it from too, and am always very pleased with the quality and effectiveness of their products (assuming that ingredient works for me), so I'm thinking it just doesn't do much for me as opposed to it being a weak batch.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Phenyl is great!

Some people don't notice but it is a libido enhancer

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys should try out Phenylpiracitam Hydrazide if you can find it. Should be out now, or very soon. It's said to be much stronger than Phenylpiracitam.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quoted from a nootropic website/retailer:

More exciting new compounds on the way
June 22, 2015 01:15

Currently investigating a number of newer compounds with a view to introducing them into the product line. Early days yet, but initial research seems to indicate they satisfy NootropicEdge's selection criteria (as per "about us" selection methods).

S23-Male contraceptive SARM

CRL40941(Fladrafinil)-Adrafinil alternatives

9-Flourinol- Hydrafinil- Adrafinil alternative

Phenylpiracitam Hydrazide-stronger than PhenylPiracetam.

If any of the above compounds are selected full descriptions will be provided on product pages and information pages. Really like the look of the Adrafinil alternatives, they seem to outperform Adrafinil and Modafinil and not have the potential addiction or liver harming effects.