CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil) Feedback and Discussion?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil) Feedback and Discussion?


    Really been considering picking some up to try, sounds like it would be perfect for me i work sales right now and long hours on phones.

    New Adrafinil and Modafinil alternative. CRL-40940 is up to 4 times more effective and provides a12 hour active life. Being twice as strong as Adrafinil, there is no need for multiple dosing, a single morning dose provides benefits for the entire day. Users report no "crash", as is common with Adrafinil.



    CRL-40,940 (Flmodafinil, Lauflumide) is a psychotonic and eugeroic related to Modafinil, demonstrating similar but somewhat more potent effects than Modafinil.

    As the bis(p-fluoro) derivative of modafinil, CRL-40,940 (Lauflumide) is sometimes referred to as bisfluoromodafinil or Flmodafinil.


  2. I took crl 40940 on the way to colorado (14 hr drive) in July. It allowed me to drive for 14 hours straight with only 5 stops for no more than an hour. It made me slightly anxious but that may have been because trips stress me out anyway. According to my fiance I was extremely talkative and she called me out on "taking something" so it must have been doing something. Thats really all I can say about it since I was stuck in a car while on it. I never did anything with it beyond that.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyaus33 View Post
    I took crl 40940 on the way to colorado (14 hr drive) in July. It allowed me to drive for 14 hours straight with only 5 stops for no more than an hour. It made me slightly anxious but that may have been because trips stress me out anyway. According to my fiance I was extremely talkative and she called me out on "taking something" so it must have been doing something. Thats really all I can say about it since I was stuck in a car while on it. I never did anything with it beyond that.
    interesting thanks for sharing, sounds about right and just what im after since im payed to be more talkative lol

  4. Where can this be found. If you cant post it here then PM me. Thanks in advance!

  5. Has anyone else used this before? Anyone else want to share their experience with it?
    •   
       


  6. I'm in for more info as well.

  7. To be honest, I never experienced a "hard" crash from modafinil anyway.

    I hear people talk about it all the time and I just do not see it within myself.

    It could be because I have used it on and off since 2008?

    I can say this, the generics after 2012 (to me/for my body) are not on the same level as pre generics.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  8. I get no crash at all, it simply starts to fade away.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I get no crash at all, it simply starts to fade away.
    I haven't heard of people mentioning a crash, but some mention a wiped out feeling the day after Modafinil use. Have you experienced this?

  10. Perhaps a little, but it could simply be because you are constantly going mentally and physically. Your mind wants to do something and your body follows suit. So I have felt a little lazy the next day, but nothing that makes me couch locked or mentally drained.

  11. I'm going to bump this old thread. I have some flmodafinil, I've only used it once, 100mg (with nothing else), and found it promoted focus and wakefulness. I'm planning on using another 100mg tomorrow to work on a project, but would like to add some things to it to maximize productivity. I know that people often add small amounts of caffeine (100mg or so) to Modafinil (less info on people using Fl), Noopept/piracetam/aniracetam, choline, etc. Has anyone done this, or have any thoughts or suggestions?

    Perhaps:
    -100mg Flmodafinil
    -100mg Caffeine (and maybe some theanine to keep it calm)
    -250mg CDP-Choline (and maybe some Huperzine-A)
    -750mg Aniracetam
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. I take my moda with a cup of coffee.

  13. I was using it consistently in place of caffeine in the mornings, unfortunately I did crash from it and now I have a bunch of it that I doubt I'm going to use.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    I was using it consistently in place of caffeine in the mornings, unfortunately I did crash from it and now I have a bunch of it that I doubt I'm going to use.
    I ended up delaying using it till tomorrow. I don't plan on using it regularly or consistently, so I definitely have too much of it, but I could really use it the next 3 days, haha. How long did you use it before you crashed from it?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I ended up delaying using it till tomorrow. I don't plan on using it regularly or consistently, so I definitely have too much of it, but I could really use it the next 3 days, haha. How long did you use it before you crashed from it?
    I would use it 5 out of 7 days for 3-4 weeks. Worked like magic at first to the point where I couldn't even sleep at night but then as time went on I would crash by 3-4 p.m. after taking it around 5-6 a.m.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyp View Post
    I would use it 5 out of 7 days for 3-4 weeks. Worked like magic at first to the point where I couldn't even sleep at night but then as time went on I would crash by 3-4 p.m. after taking it around 5-6 a.m.
    Good to know, thanks. I'd like to use it either the next 3 days (Mon, Tue, and Wed), or tomorrow (Mon), then not on Tuesday, and then again on Wednesday and maybe Thursday.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. Damn. I use moda or armodafinil once on a weekend because it is way too much to take all the time. It's like a fun little trip where I know I am going to get so much done for 12-14 hours. I've tried it both Sat and Sun and was dragging ass on Monday and Tuesday.

  18. Alright, today is flmodafinil day 1.

    -100mg caffeine (from V8 Energy, first thing in the morning with a turkey sandwich for breakfast)

    ~45 minutes later:
    -50mg flmodafinil
    -300mg CDP-Choline
    -80mcg Huperzine-A
    -300mg Bacopa

    I'm focusing on staying very well hydrated, as many people mention that it seems to work better when you drink plenty of water, and being hydrated is always good, especially if I end up focusing so much on work I don't drink much for hours.

    Time to get to work (and sporadically report back here if I remember)!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Alright, today is flmodafinil day 1.

    -100mg caffeine (from V8 Energy, first thing in the morning with a turkey sandwich for breakfast)

    ~45 minutes later:
    -50mg flmodafinil
    -300mg CDP-Choline
    -80mcg Huperzine-A
    -300mg Bacopa

    I'm focusing on staying very well hydrated, as many people mention that it seems to work better when you drink plenty of water, and being hydrated is always good, especially if I end up focusing so much on work I don't drink much for hours.

    Time to get to work (and sporadically report back here if I remember)!
    How did it work out for ya?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I take my moda with a cup of coffee.
    This combo is great.

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Alright, today is flmodafinil day 1.

    -100mg caffeine (from V8 Energy, first thing in the morning with a turkey sandwich for breakfast)

    ~45 minutes later:
    -50mg flmodafinil
    -300mg CDP-Choline
    -80mcg Huperzine-A
    -300mg Bacopa

    I'm focusing on staying very well hydrated, as many people mention that it seems to work better when you drink plenty of water, and being hydrated is always good, especially if I end up focusing so much on work I don't drink much for hours.

    Time to get to work (and sporadically report back here if I remember)!
    Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    How did it work out for ya?
    x2

    For me 100mgs of CRL-40,940 I did notice def improvement in focus and alertness but I like Modafinil better. The focus/alertness effects last longer.

  21. I've stopped Modafinil as it tended to start a little anxiety. I get much better results from Armodafinil.

  22. 150mg + a 24hour sudaphed. 2 hours in some coffee. I can code and write changes into our carrier internet routers with no sleep and no mistakes. I love it but won't take it more than 2* per week so it doesn't lose its kick.

  23. That's floromodafanil. I've got to check this other armodafanil out still

  24. Serial post:. I take a half gram of Phenibut with it. Cancels out anything jittery about it. No anxiety on it either.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reduce XT Supplement Facts and Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Creatine E2 Supplement Facts and Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 10:36 PM
  3. Creatine E2 Matrix Supplement Facts and Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 04:44 PM
  4. cycle feedback and help...
    By GetYourWeightUp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 12:34 PM
  5. glucophase - feedback and protocols?
    By Truck in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 09:06 AM
Log in
Log in