CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil) Feedback and Discussion?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I've stopped Modafinil as it tended to start a little anxiety. I get much better results from Armodafinil.
    I can't post the link but here is a great study on both.

Google Armodafinil and modafinil have substantially different pharmacokinetic profiles despite having the same terminal half-lives: analysis of data from three randomized, single-dose, pharmacokinetic studies.

CONCLUSIONSDespite similar half-lives, plasma concentrations following armodafinil administration are higher late in the day than those following modafinil administration on a milligram-to-milligram basis.

If I am not mistaken, Armodafinil is a more purified form of Modafinil.

2. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post

Google Armodafinil and modafinil have substantially different pharmacokinetic profiles despite having the same terminal half-lives: analysis of data from three randomized, single-dose, pharmacokinetic studies.

CONCLUSIONSDespite similar half-lives, plasma concentrations following armodafinil administration are higher late in the day than those following modafinil administration on a milligram-to-milligram basis.

This study:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19663523/
    The different pharmacokinetic profile of armodafinil may result in improved wakefulness throughout the day in patients with ES compared with modafinil.
    I'm only using flmodafinil because it's what I have access to ATM. Armodafinil would be my top choice, ideally. I'm not a big fan of the lack of data available on flmodafinil.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    This combo is great.

x2

For me 100mgs of CRL-40,940 I did notice def improvement in focus and alertness but I like Modafinil better. The focus/alertness effects last longer.
    Day 1 (dosing explained earlier):
    Energy was nice, but not crazy/extreme or jittery. Focus was definitely improved more than energy, and I was able to sit down and work on a simulation (project on my laptop) for hours, even when it was difficult and confusing. Time almost seemed to be moving slower; I'd get a lot done, but it'd feel like I was working for a while, then I'd check the clock, and not nearly as much time had passed as I thought.

Today's report coming back later.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post

Yep, very familiar with finils and ordered sample packs when first starting investigating them a few years ago. There are even subtle differences in manufacturers that are noticeable. I get a fast rush for the first 4-6 hours on Moda that can be overwhelming. I prefer a long steady ride without the peak.

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Day 1 (dosing explained earlier):
    Energy was nice, but not crazy/extreme or jittery. Focus was definitely improved more than energy, and I was able to sit down and work on a simulation (project on my laptop) for hours, even when it was difficult and confusing. Time almost seemed to be moving slower; I'd get a lot done, but it'd feel like I was working for a while, then I'd check the clock, and not nearly as much time had passed as I thought.

Today's report coming back later.

I know that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yep, very familiar with finils and ordered sample packs when first starting investigating them a few years ago. There are even subtle differences in manufacturers that are noticeable. I get a fast rush for the first 4-6 hours on Moda that can be overwhelming. I prefer a long steady ride without the peak.
    i agree with the bold.

I have been using reg. phenylpiracetam for over 2 years now. I started at a dose of 100mg and now use 200mgs. I use it no more then twice a week now. the problem is the last 2 batches I tried were weak. I have not used it for 3 months now. I know they do have a COA for purity but dont know why I got nothing from it. I have not used it for 3 months now.

I p/u some Phenylpiracetam Hydrazide and I used 2 x this week at 100mgs. Energy/focus for 5 hours. really impressed with it.
    •   

6. CRL-40940 (Flmodafinil) Feedback and Discussion?

Yesterday's report (2nd straight day):

-70mg flmodafinil
    -100mg caffeine powder (both taken about 30 minutes after small breakfast of cereal and protein powder)

About 60-90 minutes later:
    -300mg CDP-Choline
    -80mcg Huperzine-A
    -750mg Aniracetam
    -300mg Bacopa

I didn't really feel as alert and focused as Day 1, I even felt tired for a minute or two driving to campus, but once I was taking my exam, I did feel pretty dialed in, and time also seemed to pass slowly. I was able to spend the next four hours after that working on my project, which is good. I started really feeling tired in the late evening when I got home, but didn't get to sleep until late, possibly just because I was watching TV and stuff, probably not because it kept me too awake to sleep.

I'd probably avoid using it on consecutive days, but it is pretty nice. I have to finish my project by tonight, but I'm not taking fl a third consecutive day, so it's time for a more traditional, but still great, stack.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. I took 100 mg Modafinil, NA-Semax amidate, 25 mg tianeptine sulphate and a cup of black coffee.....already feeling great! I have a long work day ahead of me today. I will update tomorrow on the experience.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Agreed with this whole family of substances. An xr form would be most agreeable. Say 200mg floromodafanil over a 12 hour period?

9. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I took 100 mg Modafinil, NA-Semax amidate, 25 mg tianeptine sulphate and a cup of black coffee.....already feeling great! I have a long work day ahead of me today. I will update tomorrow on the experience.
    The semax is interesting. I've got some concerns over it and the connection it has to cortisol or other adrenal compounds. There might be nothing to it but it's related to a

"It is a heptapeptide, synthetic analog of a fragment of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), ACTH (4-10), of the following structure: Met-Glu-His-Phe-Pro-Gly-Pro. Semax has not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA."

ACTH - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adre...tropic_hormone

I'm on a cortisol blocking supplement right now so I might not be able to feel any difference, but I'll take the semax for another month or so before judging it.

Right now on a work day I've got:
    (3 days Thursday-Sat 7pm-8am)

150mg floromodafanil.
    12 hour sudaphed.
    Black coffee.
    Semax-NA.

Lasts about 4 hours, redose at < 100mg with a 5 hour energy or the like, at the 3 hour mark. One redose (2 doses a night) per shift.

So - Muscleup, I noticed that you said you wouldn't continue this nightly. I feel the same way about it, but I don't know how to quantify that. Could be it's really damaging and subconsciously I've noticed that and steer away after a few days. But I'm interested in why you feel that way .... without explaining too much and skewing the results let me know.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I took 100 mg Modafinil, NA-Semax amidate, 25 mg tianeptine sulphate and a cup of black coffee.....already feeling great! I have a long work day ahead of me today. I will update tomorrow on the experience.
    How'd the tianeptine work out stacked? I've heard there's a withdrawal from this stuff is that true??

11. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    How'd the tianeptine work out stacked? I've heard there's a withdrawal from this stuff is that true??
    In my experience keeping the dosage at or below 75 mg with tianeptine sulphate does not cause any withdrawal symptoms. Tianeptine sodium can cause those symptoms though if dosed high enough.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    In for this

13. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    In my experience keeping the dosage at or below 75 mg with tianeptine sulphate does not cause any withdrawal symptoms. Tianeptine sodium can cause those symptoms though if dosed high enough.
    And your estimation of the substance? Do you like it? Does it go well wth others or on its own? Anything you wouldn't do with it or dose again?

14. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    And your estimation of the substance? Do you like it? Does it go well wth others or on its own? Anything you wouldn't do with it or dose again?
    I like tianeptine sulphate for its mood boost. I enjoy taking it in the morning for the optimistic mindset it puts me in.

For me it stacks well with Modafinil because it helps with some of the sides I get from Modafinil. I tend to get irritable, impatient with people and I only want to focus on the specific task at hand. The tianeptine sulphate puts me in a better mood and really helps with being more social while on the Mod. It takes the edginess off for me.

15. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    This stack was fantastic for yesterday's heavy workload. I added another 50 mg of Modafinil and 25 mg of tianeptine sulphate around 2pm (I took the above at 7 am). That kept me going on my work until 9pm. I had energy (not overstimulated), focus, positive mood, verbal fluency, sociable and increased productivity.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    This stack was fantastic for yesterday's heavy workload. I added another 50 mg of Modafinil and 25 mg of tianeptine sulphate around 2pm (I took the above at 7 am). That kept me going on my work until 9pm. I had energy (not overstimulated), focus, positive mood, verbal fluency, sociable and increased productivity.
    That's interesting because finils are known to actually cause impairment to cardio loads and I know that when I have a heavy day, cardio work is in play for recoop. Not sure of what your routines look like, but I cannot take it and then go to the gym.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    It looks like you found a very productive stack.

18. Quote Originally Posted by JohnP. View Post
    It looks like you found a very productive stack.
    It definitely was, but it's something that I would only take once a month or so. Seeing how effective it was makes me want to try it more often though.

19. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That's interesting because finils are known to actually cause impairment to cardio loads and I know that when I have a heavy day, cardio work is in play for recoop. Not sure of what your routines look like, but I cannot take it and then go to the gym.
    The stack was used purely for work purposes. I didn't workout yesterday. It was a heavy (mental) workload and it was a very long day. I had a very busy day scheduled yesterday (that I knew about) and then I had about 3 hours worth of work to finish when I got home. This stack essential kept me going from 8am-9pm. I run a small business so the work day doesn't end when I get home.

I haven't tried working out when using finils. I only need them when I have extremely long work days planned.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I get a bit of jitter in the hands, not unlike a dose of Clenbuterol but not as defined. Just notice it after a bout of typing sometimes or when I've got to use a screwdriver or other tedious task.

I couldn't do that and go to the gym or do it and then head to build a ship in the bottle or perform surgery for instance. And a lot of big wig execs and surgery/hospital staff are all on the modafinil.

It could also be my use of sudaphed while on it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    The stack was used purely for work purposes. I didn't workout yesterday. It was a heavy (mental) workload and it was a very long day. I had a very busy day scheduled yesterday (that I knew about) and then I had about 3 hours worth of work to finish when I got home. This stack essential kept me going from 8am-9pm. I run a small business so the work day doesn't end when I get home.

I haven't tried working out when using finils. I only need them when I have extremely long work days planned.
    Oh, my mistake, I thought you were referring to a heavy workout day at the gym.

22. Quote Originally Posted by sespress View Post
    I get a bit of jitter in the hands, not unlike a dose of Clenbuterol but not as defined. Just notice it after a bout of typing sometimes or when I've got to use a screwdriver or other tedious task.

I couldn't do that and go to the gym or do it and then head to build a ship in the bottle or perform surgery for instance. And a lot of big wig execs and surgery/hospital staff are all on the modafinil.

It could also be my use of sudaphed while on it.
    I would say that sudafed is definitely in play with the jitters as that is quite a stimulant heavy stack. I am in software and many executives and programmers live on modafinil. We love brain hacking and finding ways for an edge.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Oh, my mistake, I thought you were referring to a heavy workout day at the gym.
    I figured that, I should have been more specific.

24. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I would say that sudafed is definitely in play with the jitters as that is quite a stimulant heavy stack. I am in software and many executives and programmers live on modafinil. We love brain hacking and finding ways for an edge.
    Ha yeah network ddos defense is what I'm in. 13 hour shifts, 10 minute SLA. It's not a low pressure job and my shifts are 7pm-8am. So I'm just dead by the time the second or third night. I find the time release sudaphed keeps the buzz going for at least 6 hours
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reduce XT Supplement Facts and Discussion
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 12:28 AM
  2. Creatine E2 Supplement Facts and Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 10:36 PM
  3. Creatine E2 Matrix Supplement Facts and Discussion