Euphoria

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are there any Nootropics that give a strong feeling of well being or euphoria? Also, I can't remember which racetam helps users see colors more vibrantly..

I was thinking of stacking some stuff to achieve this feeling, my main reason is for things like going to the zoo, aquariums, and nature parks.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't looked much into it, must Chaos and Pain Da Vinci may be worth checking out. Seems to be designed to increase creativity etc.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you really need supplement to enjoy the beauty of nature?

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
I would look into Phenibut with dosages from 500mg to 1.5grams!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't say phenibut made me euphoric but more relaxed and sociable/talky than usual.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phenibut doesn't do anything for me. I've tried 500-2500mg

Do you really need supplement to enjoy the beauty of nature?
Why would you even be in the Nootropic forum and ask that question lol

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it's not because I believe nootropics are useful for some situations that i must believe they should be used for every situation. especially for something as natural as watching the nature.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
it's not because I believe nootropics are useful for some situations that i must believe they should be used for every situation. especially for something as natural as watching the nature.
Nature is boring unless it's on my plate.

Tripping balls at the zoo is what's up ;)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any Nootropics that give a strong feeling of well being or euphoria? Also, I can't remember which racetam helps users see colors more vibrantly..

I was thinking of stacking some stuff to achieve this feeling, my main reason is for things like going to the zoo, aquariums, and nature parks.
Phenylpiracetam is going to fit the bill for this exact thing. I love taking it before a long hike or bike ride because every color and sound is more intense and the rush of energy is a great addition.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
kava kava root drink + with a green tea or coffee : )

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Phenylpiracetam is going to fit the bill for this exact thing. I love taking it before a long hike or bike ride because every color and sound is more intense and the rush of energy is a great addition.
The average 200mg doss or does a higher single dose have more of an acute effect? Also I think I read tolerance builds quickly or was that a different racetam? Either way I suppose it doesn't matter since it will only be used on occasion.

kava kava root drink + with a green tea or coffee : )
I still need to try some Kava, I hear a lot of good things about it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
kisaj , just read your post about Phenyl in the other thread. It sounds awesome lol how high of a dose do you start to get hallucinogenic effects?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different. 100-150mg gets me going really good for 5-6 hours. The 200mg+ range is where things start to get kind of Limitless like for me with tunnel vision and really heightened sensory perception.