Thanks to NLA for helping me achieve this!!!

1. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

Thanks to NLA for helping me achieve this!!!

WOW - Today i found out that 2 Team POWER & inTENsity members have been nominated for Over All Powerlfiter of the Year by Natural Athletes Strength Association!! This is a lifetime achievement award!!

"Mighty Mouse" Diane Manno and ME!!! We are truly honored!!! This is the highest award you can recieve by them and can only win once!!

Thank you to my spsonsors who help made me what i am with their backing thru the year!!

NLA Performance

Unbreakable Gear

APT Pro Gear

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    WOW - Today i found out that 2 Team POWER & inTENsity members have been nominated for Over All Powerlfiter of the Year by Natural Athletes Strength Association!! This is a lifetime achievement award!!

"Mighty Mouse" Diane Manno and ME!!! We are truly honored!!! This is the highest award you can recieve by them and can only win once!!

Thank you to my spsonsors who help made me what i am with their backing thru the year!!

NLA Performance

Unbreakable Gear

APT Pro Gear

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved!!
    Congratulations Jon! That's an amazing award. You have got to be on cloud ****ing 9 my man. You are the Man Bro! No doubt!
  3. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Congratulations Jon! That's an amazing award. You have got to be on cloud ****ing 9 my man. You are the Man Bro! No doubt!
    Thanks buddy!! Ya pretty happy!!! Its a lifetime achivement award, so to be looked at for what ive done to be something is freaking cool!!! Hope to make Justin, Kevin and NLA proud!!

11 of Team P & I are up for Lifter of the year awards in our divisions.. Im up for it in the Sub Master class. But to have been nominated for this too.. its freaking crazy!!!

Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post

Thanks buddy!! Ya pretty happy!!! Its a lifetime achivement award, so to be looked at for what ive done to be something is freaking cool!!! Hope to make Justin, Kevin and NLA proud!!

11 of Team P & I are up for Lifter of the year awards in our divisions.. Im up for it in the Sub Master class. But to have been nominated for this too.. its freaking crazy!!!

Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    Team P & I must be some bad asses, do you all train at the same gym? You went to college for lifting didn't you.

I need to get me a team together! The Team name will be "Team P & I wanna b's" lmao! Will have to have you show me the ropes with powerlifting. Congrats again, Huge honor and I know you have made Justin and Kevin Proud. You represent with class Big Man!
  5. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Team P & I must be some bad asses, do you all train at the same gym? You went to college for lifting didn't you.

I need to get me a team together! The Team name will be "Team P & I wanna b's" lmao! Will have to have you show me the ropes with powerlifting. Congrats again, Huge honor and I know you have made Justin and Kevin Proud. You represent with class Big Man!
    I have 5 i train in Tucson, Az- I have 2 i make programs for in Yuma, Az- 1 i make programs for in Phx, Az - My assistant Coach has 4 he trains in New Mexico, then we have a group that train themselves from Tx, ND, and Phx!!

Wanna B's lol.. that was funny!!!

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Exercising = Smarter Brain? Thanks to Jin for this find!
    By Trank406 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 02:44 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 01:05 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:03 PM
  4. Hello to all, VETS help me out with this HGH
    By FreakNasty22 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2005, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 8