1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks NLA

So I order a bottle of swoll-n and then 2 days later they offer a bogo sale on it, so I picked up 2 more.

So when I get my second package I busy it open and find samples along with a NLA drawstring bag.

So thanks NLA for making me feel better about missing the bogo sale on my first bottle ( even know it was not their fault)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

I have been trying to figure out what protein I was going to order. This just made my decision.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    I have been trying to figure out what protein I was going to order. This just made my decision.
    Awesome bro! Glad NLA could hook you up. The Protein is amazing stuff for sure. When I first tried swoll-n I was hooked because the results were so awesome. Since that product was so good I just had to check out their protein. Truly amazing stuff. I'm on my 2nd tub. I now know why NLA Performance is "The Choice Of Champions!"
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

Though the samples are rugged, they are effective and we have to get that amazing taste of our protein RECOVER-D out there one way or another!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely some fantastic stuff, guys. Swoll-N had me getting vascularity I hadn't seen since three years and thirty pounds ago, when I wrestled, and that was on a dynamic lower body day. Recover-D is one of the most enjoyable protein shakes to drink that I can recall, and I really like the profile of it.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Definitely some fantastic stuff, guys. Swoll-N had me getting vascularity I hadn't seen since three years and thirty pounds ago, when I wrestled, and that was on a dynamic lower body day. Recover-D is one of the most enjoyable protein shakes to drink that I can recall, and I really like the profile of it.
    Thank you sir! Glad you enjoyed, my friend. Swoll-n is, and will always be in my arsenal of suppliments to get me to that rediculous state of vascularity I've only dreamed of. The Recover-d's profile is just sick, but love the flavor all those great ingredients all put in one shake to help you recover that much faster so your muscles will grow at a much faster rate. We apreciate your feedback, will you please post a review with the ratings my friend. We apreciate! Thanks again!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Just tried my recover-d sample today, I just couldn't wait any more. Sweet baby Jesus it taste so good make you want to smack yo momma!

I'm sold on that as soon as the tub of my current stuff is done. You guys going to distribute through NP soon or just through your own site for the forseeable future.

Thanks again for that sample pack msrider!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just tried my recover-d sample today, I just couldn't wait any more. Sweet baby Jesus it taste so good make you want to smack yo momma!

I'm sold on that as soon as the tub of my current stuff is done. You guys going to distribute through NP soon or just through your own site for the forseeable future.

That's the reaction were looking for lol. I don't know exactly when NP will be selling NLA products for sure, but I'm sure it will be soon. I'm sure Justin will Chime in about that with ya. But as far as our site goes, we have a great discount for our customers.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    HUGE SPORTS SUPPLEMENT SALE!!! Announcing the 2012-2013 NLA Performance Holiday and New Years sale:

Whether you are looking to give someone a gift or actually achieve your New Years resolution of a fitter body this year, NLA Performance is here to offer you 20% off your next order!

Enter discount code 'XMAS20' to receive 20% off your order from our website:http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php.

This amazing holiday and New Years sale last from Wednesday December 19, 2012 through January 2, 2013!

This is the perfect time to pick up one or all of our amazing, high quality, effective sports supplements!

Happy Holidays!!!"
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

That's the reaction were looking for lol. I don't know exactly when NP will be selling NLA products for sure, but I'm sure it will be soon. I'm sure Justin will Chime in about that with ya. But as far as our site goes, we have a great discount for our customers.
    Well I guess I know what I'm going to spend some christmas money on

I noticed you guys don't have a BCAA, as soon as I have sample packs of Endurance I ought to send you one if you're interested. I think NLA and Formutech could make some beautiful music together! lol
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Well I guess I know what I'm going to spend some christmas money on

I noticed you guys don't have a BCAA, as soon as I have sample packs of Endurance I ought to send you one if you're interested. I think NLA and Formutech could make some beautiful music together! lol
    Don't tell my wife, but I'm gunna spend a little of my christmas money on some aswell haha

As far as the BCAA's go my friend, as soon as our womans line is up and running Justin and Kevin and the rest of Team NLA will be working on getting our Intra, and Creatine out too our customers. But I'm game for a Sample
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%

Don't tell my wife, but I'm gunna spend a little of my christmas money on some aswell haha

As far as the BCAA's go my friend, as soon as our womans line is up and running Justin and Kevin and the rest of Team NLA will be working on getting our Intra, and Creatine out too our customers. But I'm game for a Sample
    cool, I'll PM you when we have our sample packs ready!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%

Also with the shipments coming from California and me living in California I get the product the next day. I order my protein yesterday morning and my tracking says today by the end of the day
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Also with the shipments coming from California and me living in California I get the product the next day. I order my protein yesterday morning and my tracking says today by the end of the day
    Lucky! This Missouri Hill Billy it takes about 5 days grrrr. Worth the wait
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

Cool

We will be on NP soon. Just waiting for our women's line to be finished and to get in our new SUPP-D. In the meantime take advantage of our 20% off sale on our website. Enter code 'xmas20' to receive 20% off your order.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  15. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

Some of the best feelings seeing how everyone is loving our products!! We appreciate all the support and hope to continue to grow into the GREATEST SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES EVER!! I know Justin and Kevin are working hard on this goal and if we keep getting reviews like this i have no doubt it will happen!!!

Team POWER & inTENsity Approved!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 11:05 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 06:36 PM
  3. Thank You Veterans!!!
    By Dave in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2