Announcing our new company rep MSRIDER! - AnabolicMinds.com

Announcing our new company rep MSRIDER!

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Announcing our new company rep MSRIDER!

Hey everyone it has been a great first couple months being apart of Anabolic Minds. We knew you all would love our products and it is amazing to see how our products have been received by the many of you who are logging them on this site. Lets cut to the chase. Congratulations to MSRIDER! He is the new NLA Performance rep on Anabolic Minds. We have chosen MSRIDER because he has been a huge supporter of our products after testing them out first hand. Check out his NLA Performance logs here:

SWOLL-N nitric oxide booster log: MSRIDER test driving NLA PERFORMANCE SWOLL-N

If any of you have any questions regarding NLA Performance and our products feel free to PM myself, MSRIDER, or our other Anabolic Minds rep Power205. Our two reps are going to post their bios on this thread so feel free to message them regarding training tips related to their specialty areas.

We are glad to have MSRIDER on board team NLA Performance.

Feel free to visit our website NLA Performance and our Facebook page Facebook.com/nlaperformance.

Have a good one,
    Justin M.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats man.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow! What an honor to be repping for NLA Performance! Just wanna Thank Justin for this awesome opportunity to grow with his company. NLA is Rockin the Suppliment world!

Little bit about Me:

I'm Married, with 2 boys and 1 amazing baby girl. I am 6 "2, 230lb at about 10%bf. I'm 31 years old and only been lifting for 2 years, I know that's not long but I assure you when I love something, I'm going to give evrything I got to achieve my personal goals. I will tell you I use too have a drug addiction and I was to the point of death. Thank God my wife and I brought a child into the world, cause he's the reason I'm alive. The last 2 years I've been trying to Instill into my children the importance of living healthy and keeping the body strong. Along the way of my Journey and my life style change my wife who having had 3 kids had a weight issue, Working out has rubbed off on her and she's lost 50lbs in 4 months. Our mission is for nutrition and health to be instilled into our childrens lifes.

A little bit about my training. I lift 5 days a week, each bp done each day. I just fill I have better recovery and better gains by doing this. I'm in love with working out my legs, obviously they must be my strong point. And they are!

Max's:
    Leg press 1240x15
    Squats 545x1
    Deads 550x1
    Bench 345x1

I would just like to welcome all ?'s you might have about NLA suppliments, Nutrition, Workouts! I might not know all the answers personaly but I will b quick to get you the rite answer.
    I'm available to take PM's regarding any questions you might have about NLA and NLA products. Let's get too work!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Congrats man.
    Thanks Bro! Means a lot for sure!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Just wanna congradulate power205! Look forward to working with you and Justin in getting NLA Performance name out. Its a good day to be with NLA!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Just wanna congradulate power205! Look forward to working with you and Justin in getting NLA Performance name out. Its a good day to be with NLA!
    Glad to have you on board! AM members we are on the look out for one more rep so stay tuned for further announcements.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No ****!!! Congrats my brother! Very proud of you! Your one of my favorite people as a bro! This guy knows how to lift as well.
    Congrats to NLA! You picked a killer dude! Can't wait to try your stuff soon as u heard its top notch! From MS and other fans! Keep at it yall
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Glad to have you on board! AM members we are on the look out for one more rep so stay tuned for further announcements.
    Thanks Boss! Its an honor to be on Board with you.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    No ****!!! Congrats my brother! Very proud of you! Your one of my favorite people as a bro! This guy knows how to lift as well.
    Congrats to NLA! You picked a killer dude! Can't wait to try your stuff soon as u heard its top notch! From MS and other fans! Keep at it yall
    Thanks My Brother! I've been going exstatic eversense learning I was going to be on NLA's Team. I just wanted to thank you for all the incouragement and help you've given me. You are my Fav! Like I told ya, you won't be dissapointed. NLA is Good to Go!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER! Glad to see this!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER! Glad to see this!
    Thanks Bro!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats my man.Great guy here and company from what I know!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats Bro and thanks for the samples! Thats some story glad to see your on the right track now, kids are a big eye opener! Best of luck
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

congrats!
    like the bio
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  15. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Congrats to MSRIDER!!!

Here is my bio:

I am a competitive Drug Free Powerlfiter~ I have 19 National Championship Titles and 4 World Titles! Ive been competiting for over 20 yrs now. Max lifts 700 squat , 435 bench, 611 deadlift @ body weight of 198. I am based out of Tucson, Az. I have 2 health clubs there which i pretty much live at. Lol. Work 12 hour days then train 4 days a week after work! Makes for a long day. Luckily with Supp-D, Swoll-N, and T-Blast i power through my sessions with intense focus and drive!!!

I want to thank NLA Performance, Justin and Kevin for supporting me and my team the way they do!! And honored to be part of their team!!!

I have a team of lifters from all over the USA. Our next meet is the Natural Nationals in Oklahoma City in Feb, where we plan to Smash Records with NLA' s Ultimate stack flowing through our viens

Here for you guys for any questions. You can PM anytime!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlifter

Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Congrats to MSRIDER!!!

Here is my bio:

I am a competitive Drug Free Powerlfiter~ I have 19 National Championship Titles and 4 World Titles! Ive been competiting for over 20 yrs now. Max lifts 700 squat , 435 bench, 611 deadlift @ body weight of 198. I am based out of Tucson, Az. I have 2 health clubs there which i pretty much live at. Lol. Work 12 hour days then train 4 days a week after work! Makes for a long day. Luckily with Supp-D, Swoll-N, and T-Blast i power through my sessions with intense focus and drive!!!

I want to thank NLA Performance, Justin and Kevin for supporting me and my team the way they do!! And honored to be part of their team!!!

I have a team of lifters from all over the USA. Our next meet is the Natural Nationals in Oklahoma City in Feb, where we plan to Smash Records with NLA' s Ultimate stack flowing through our viens

Here for you guys for any questions. You can PM anytime!

Jon M

Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
    Big Marshall! Its about time you jump on this thread we missed you brother!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Congrats to all parties involved...!!! Definitely got a stand up person for the job...!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Congrats msrider!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  19. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

LOL!!!!

Sorry J - Dawg. having staffing issues. been busy. Might have to clean house at one of my clubs and trying to get things ready for our busy season!!

10 weeks out, training is rocking! Loving the Recover-D!! The team will be ready to show people what NLA is all about when you DOMINATE Feb 16/17!!

Jon M

National and World Champion Powerlfiter

Team POWER & inTENsity

NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com
    Choice of Champions!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Congrats my man.Great guy here and company from what I know!
    Thanks brotha! I think I'm the luckiest guy here
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great pick for sure!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Big Marshall! Its about time you jump on this thread we missed you brother!
    I couldn't agree more. Glad Jon is in da House. Very knowledgable standup guy! The NLA Team will b Rockin!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Great pick for sure!!!
    Thanks Bro! Means a lot. Glad to be apart of the NLA Team! You've helped me a ton, apreciate all ur support. If you need any Help or need info on NLA Performance Just PM me.
  24. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.

Thanks Bro!! Do all the letters ( NSCA-CPT,CSCS,FCS,DVRT) after my name make me knowledgable?? lol..

Jon M

Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so here's the announcement!! can't believe I missed it, lol. NLA did goooooooooood
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Not gonna lie even though I think our NLA logo is the best thing ever but that 300 Gerard Butler picture is all time! haha keep the NLA logo though
    www.nlaperformance.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

so here's the announcement!! can't believe I missed it, lol. NLA did goooooooooood
    Thanks Bro! Means a lot! I'm just glad I get to represent a great company like NLA! And its always been a thrill of mine helping ppl reach there goals.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Not gonna lie even though I think our NLA logo is the best thing ever but that 300 Gerard Butler picture is all time! haha keep the NLA logo though
    the NLA logo is pretty badass. Only slightly less badass than the Formutech logo
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Haha, hell yeah! 300 always gets me pumped, can watch it over and over. But just wanting to represent your great company. I do love the NLA Logo too, gots a tough look to it too. Gotta b tough1
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congratulations MS!!!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

the NLA logo is pretty badass. Only slightly less badass than the Formutech logo
    I will let that go, just cause u rep for them lol ur trained to say those things, we know how ya realy feel
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Congratulations MS!!!

- Valdez
    Thanks my Brotha! The futures looking bright!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I will let that go, just cause u rep for them lol ur trained to say those things, we know how ya realy feel
    Thank you for overlooking my FormuBot ways
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thank you for overlooking my FormuBot ways
    Haha, anytime brotha.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks Bro! Means a lot! I'm just glad I get to represent a great company like NLA! And its always been a thrill of mine helping ppl reach there goals.
    Never saw the actual announcement. Congrats man.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Never saw the actual announcement. Congrats man.
    Thanks Dan! I'm realy stoked about the opportunity Justins given me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome our New FINAFLEX Reps...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-21-2012, 11:35 AM
  2. iForce is proud to introduce our new forum rep JohnnyNutz!
    By iForce Dave in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 11:30 AM