Bigintensions swoll-n and recover-d review!

  1. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

    Bigintensions swoll-n and recover-d review!


    Big thanks to NLAFounder for sending me samples of swoll-n and recover-d to try out! Today was chest and tris, let's get right to it

    First up SWOLL-N: WOW, this product straight up delivers. I stacked this with flashover about 15 minutes pre workout. The pumps were freakin intense. I started the workout off with some strength base benching, I did 3x3 and then a few singles. After only doing that I already had a massive pump in my chest, and the rest of the workout was hyper trophy based stuff. After a few sets I could not even come close to locking out on my tricep movements, it was amazing. I felt extremely full and very vascular. NLA hit it out of the park with this product, it far exeded my expectations. This is an upper echelon pump product, comparable to 2 scoops of hemoval in the convenience of capsules. Overall this is defiantly a 10/10, loved it!

    Next up RECOVER-D: Profile: 9.5/10, this has a great profile with whey isolate, and micellar casein as the proteins used. These are both top notch sources. It has 28 protein, 4 carbs, 7 fats per serving. This has some quality fat sources in it, and also some MCT's which are great. I would give the profile a 10 if fructose wasn't the third ingredient listed.
    smell: 10/10 after opening the bag there was a very pleasant aroma of cinnamon chocalateness, it smelled great, not that I really care how supps smell, just thought I'd mention it.
    Mixability: 10/10 I used a blender bottle and had no problems whatsoever mixing it up. It is a very fine powder and mixed in nice and smooth with no clumps or residue left on the cup.
    Taste: 9/10: the flavor is chocalate eclair, it is a really good flavor, and defiantly original it doesn't taste like any other powder I've tried. I know I have seen someone mention it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch in chocalate milk, that description hits the nail on the head. Its taste just like a chocalatey cinnamon toast crunch, I really enjoyed it and liked the originality of the flavor. I probably should mention I mix all my shakes in water and that is what I did with this. Really nice and enjoyable flavor, and definitely not to sweet and overpowering.
    Overall: 9.5/10 another great product by NLA!

    Once again big thanks to NLAFounder for letting me give these a shot, y'all are a great up and coming company with an awesome line of supps! Will deffinately be purchasing these products, they are awesome!

  2. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202104
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Big thanks to NLAFounder for sending me samples of swoll-n and recover-d to try out! Today was chest and tris, let's get right to it

    First up SWOLL-N: WOW, this product straight up delivers. I stacked this with flashover about 15 minutes pre workout. The pumps were freakin intense. I started the workout off with some strength base benching, I did 3x3 and then a few singles. After only doing that I already had a massive pump in my chest, and the rest of the workout was hyper trophy based stuff. After a few sets I could not even come close to locking out on my tricep movements, it was amazing. I felt extremely full and very vascular. NLA hit it out of the park with this product, it far exeded my expectations. This is an upper echelon pump product, comparable to 2 scoops of hemoval in the convenience of capsules. Overall this is defiantly a 10/10, loved it!

    Next up RECOVER-D: Profile: 9.5/10, this has a great profile with whey isolate, and micellar casein as the proteins used. These are both top notch sources. It has 28 protein, 4 carbs, 7 fats per serving. This has some quality fat sources in it, and also some MCT's which are great. I would give the profile a 10 if fructose wasn't the third ingredient listed.
    smell: 10/10 after opening the bag there was a very pleasant aroma of cinnamon chocalateness, it smelled great, not that I really care how supps smell, just thought I'd mention it.
    Mixability: 10/10 I used a blender bottle and had no problems whatsoever mixing it up. It is a very fine powder and mixed in nice and smooth with no clumps or residue left on the cup.
    Taste: 9/10: the flavor is chocalate eclair, it is a really good flavor, and defiantly original it doesn't taste like any other powder I've tried. I know I have seen someone mention it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch in chocalate milk, that description hits the nail on the head. Its taste just like a chocalatey cinnamon toast crunch, I really enjoyed it and liked the originality of the flavor. I probably should mention I mix all my shakes in water and that is what I did with this. Really nice and enjoyable flavor, and definitely not to sweet and overpowering.
    Overall: 9.5/10 another great product by NLA!

    Once again big thanks to NLAFounder for letting me give these a shot, y'all are a great up and coming company with an awesome line of supps! Will deffinately be purchasing these products, they are awesome!
    NLA Performance was started to give you guys the next generation of high quality effective supplements! Glad you like our products and I am definitely in for this log!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  3. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    NLA Performance was started to give you guys the next generation of high quality effective supplements! Glad you like our products and I am definitely in for this log!
    Yea the products rock! And it's not a log, just a sample pack review. But I am looking forward to purchasing these, and I'm looking into getting some supp-d and stacking it with SWOLL-n. That would be awesome and Ill probably log that!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202104
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions View Post
    Yea the products rock! And it's not a log, just a sample pack review. But I am looking forward to purchasing these, and I'm looking into getting some supp-d and stacking it with SWOLL-n. That would be awesome and Ill probably log that!
    Right on sounds great! You'll love the Ultimate Pre-workout package (supp-d and swoll-n)
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,873
    Rep Power
    3047800
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions

    Yea the products rock! And it's not a log, just a sample pack review. But I am looking forward to purchasing these, and I'm looking into getting some supp-d and stacking it with SWOLL-n. That would be awesome and Ill probably log that!
    You got a swolln sample? I was sent a whole bottle....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  6. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    You got a swolln sample? I was sent a whole bottle....
    Yea, there was a thread that gave ten people samples of swoll-n and recover-d
  7. New Member
    bigintensions's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    19
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    70532
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    95.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

    Right on sounds great! You'll love the Ultimate Pre-workout package (supp-d and swoll-n)
    Yep, that's what I'm gonna do. I've heard some great things about that stack, I'm looking forward to it!
  8. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    You got a swolln sample? I was sent a whole bottle....
    You will love swoll-n bro, No doubt! I actualy started taking 4 caps instead of 3, woo wee the veins are branching out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I have samples of SWOLL-N and RECOVER-D to give out...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-08-2012, 12:18 AM
  2. White Flood, Green Mag and PW Sample Review
    By nosaj03 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in